[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-02-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 20 07:00:01 GMT 2010

distrib/loongson                        distrib/notes
distrib/sets                            share/man
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/arch/loongson/conf                  sys/arch/loongson/dev
sys/arch/loongson/stand/mbr             sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/ldpd                           usr.sbin/ospfctl
usr.sbin/ospfd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

loongson

  ~ ramdisk/install.md

  > less verbose in congrats text (otto@)

notes

  ~ loongson/hardware

  > more hw has been tested (otto@)

  ~ loongson/install

  > update notes to reflect current state of affairs on Lemote systems.
  > Gdium still needs work; ok miod@ jasper@ (otto@)

  ~ loongson/contents                     ~ loongson/hardware
  ~ loongson/install

  > Add built-in audio support on Lemote systems. (miod@)

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.loongson
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.palm                    ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.socppc                  ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > syncls (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man4/iic.4                            ~ man4/man4.loongson/Makefile
  + man4/man4.loongson/mfokclock.4

  > mfokclock manpage and Xr (miod@)

  ~ man4/man4.loongson/voyager.4

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > missing "
  > From: Aivar Jaakson <aivar at cirt.pri.ee> (henning@)

  - man4/man4.i386/auglx.4                ~ man4/Makefile
  ~ man4/man4.i386/Makefile               + man4/auglx.4

  > move man page for auglx(4) to MI as well
  > OK miod@ (phessler@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

  ~ files.i386

  > Move auglx(4) from i386-only land to MI land.
  > (auglx.c is not modified in this commit yet, only moved around) (miod@)

arch/i386/pci

  - auglx.c

  > Move auglx(4) from i386-only land to MI land.
  > (auglx.c is not modified in this commit yet, only moved around) (miod@)

arch/loongson/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK
  ~ files.loongson

  > Add a driver for the M41T8x time-of-day clock chips, such as the M41T83
  > found on the Gdium Liberty. These machines finally no longer complain about
  > a missing todclock. (miod@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > even more USB; ok miod@ (otto@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add built-in audio support on Lemote systems. (miod@)

arch/loongson/dev

  ~ gdiumiic.c                            + m41t8xclock.c

  > Add a driver for the M41T8x time-of-day clock chips, such as the M41T83
  > found on the Gdium Liberty. These machines finally no longer complain about
  > a missing todclock. (miod@)

  ~ glx.c

  > Add built-in audio support on Lemote systems. (miod@)

arch/loongson/stand/mbr

  ~ Makefile

  > do NOT install the loongson mbr on other architectures! (deraadt@)

dev/ic

  + m41t8xreg.h

  > Add a driver for the M41T8x time-of-day clock chips, such as the M41T83
  > found on the Gdium Liberty. These machines finally no longer complain about
  > a missing todclock. (miod@)

  ~ m41t8xreg.h

  > Add a datasheet URL for reference. (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ auglx.c

  > Make this truly MI:
  > - remove (unused) MSR defines and x86 specific <machine/cpufunc.h> include
  > - default sc_dmamap_flags to BUS_DMA_COHERENT (miod@)

  ~ files.pci                             + auglx.c

  > Move auglx(4) from i386-only land to MI land.
  > (auglx.c is not modified in this commit yet, only moved around) (miod@)

  ~ ixgbe.c                               ~ ixgbe.h
  ~ ixgbe_82598.c                         ~ ixgbe_phy.c
  ~ ixgbe_type.h                          ~ if_ix.c

  > Partial sync to the latest version of ixgbe in FreeBSD leaving things
  > like if_ix.c mostly untouched for now.  This brings in support for
  > newer 82598 parts and adds several things that will be needed for 82599.
  > Initially from claudio with some additions by me.
  > Tested by claudio, dlg (earlier version) and myself on different cards
  > and media types.
  > ok claudio@ (jsg@)

  ~ ixgbe_type.h                          ~ ixgbe_phy.c

  > Work with pre-standard revision A ProCurve Direct Attach Cables.
  > Also let the 82598EB SFP+ card work with optical SFP+ modules by ignoring
  > the EEPROM even though the card officially supports only copper (DA)
  > cables.
  > From and ok claudio@ (jsg@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_run.c

  > fix run_set_region_4 to set the whole region specified,
  > not a quarter of it! (damien@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ ssh-pkcs11-helper.c

  > gcc2 requires decls before code (deraadt@)

tmux

  ~ server-window.c                       ~ window-copy.c
  ~ tmux.h

  > copy mode uses the real screen as backing and if it is updated while
  > copying,
  > strange things can happen. So, freeze reading from the pty while in copy
  > mode. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-string.c

  > have_arg matches buf so it is no longer necessary, spotted by Tim van der
  > Molen. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

ldpd

  ~ kroute.c

  > Do not double free a knode when kroute_insert() fails. kroute_insert()
  > will free the node if something fails.
  > OK michele (claudio@)

  ~ lde.c                                 ~ lde.h
  ~ lde_lib.c

  > If a neighbor goes down we need to cleanup the LIB from all FEC that point
  > via that neighbor. Fixes a use after free and an additional NULL
  > dereference
  > in a log_debug is fixed as well.
  > OK michele (claudio@)

  ~ neighbor.c

  > Cleanup a bit, remove unneeded dummy neighbor and initialize queue heads
  > in the correct place. Queue mappings ordered by inserting at tail.
  > OK michele (claudio@)

  ~ neighbor.c

  > Oups, unbreak build. (claudio@)

ospfctl

  ~ ospfctl.8                             ~ ospfctl.c
  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > implement ospfctl fib reload.
  > this tells the daemon to resync the kernels list of interfaces and routes
  > with the daemons list. this is very useful if the routing socket overflows
  > and you want to sync things up again.
  > lots and lots of help from claudio@
  > ok claudio@ (dlg@)

ospfd

  ~ control.c                             ~ kroute.c
  ~ ospfd.c                               ~ ospfd.h

  > implement ospfctl fib reload.
  > this tells the daemon to resync the kernels list of interfaces and routes
  > with the daemons list. this is very useful if the routing socket overflows
  > and you want to sync things up again.
  > lots and lots of help from claudio@
  > ok claudio@ (dlg@)

  ~ kroute.c