[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-02-21

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Feb 22 07:00:01 GMT 2010

distrib/sets                            games/fortune
gnu/usr.bin/gcc                         sbin/ping6
sys/arch/i386/pci                       sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
usr.bin/diff                            usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/dvmrpd                         usr.sbin/ldpd
usr.sbin/ospf6d                         usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/ripd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.loongson
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.palm
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.socppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/base/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

fortune

  ~ fortune/fortune.6

  > fix display formatting; ok schwarze sobrado (jmc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/07 ==

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/combine.c                         ~ gcc/config/mips/openbsd.h

  > Backport a small fragment of a gcc 3.4 fix preventing too much recursion in
  > simplify_shift_const(), and only do this on mips64 platforms, because we
  > are
  > too late in the release cycle.
  > This change has the nice side effect of preventing a wrong overoptimistic
  > optimization on mips64, when masking bit 31 of a long; which in turns
  > causes
  > python to misbehave.
  > Help and ok otto@ (miod@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/07 ==

ping6

  ~ ping6.c

  > Actually use the gints addrinfo setup for gateway lookup, instead of using
  > the global one (which has a useless AI_CANONNAME and thus is slower)
  > found by martin.pelikan (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/i386/pci

  ~ glxpcib.c

  > Read revision from the correct MSR; no functional change. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ vnet.c

  > Start and stop watchdog timer in the appropriate places, and print a
  > message
  > if it fires. (kettenis@)

  ~ vnet.c

  > Make sure we only request our peer to start processing descriptors if it
  > isn't currently doing so.  Fixes hangs on large data transfers. (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ athn.c

  > Make sure athn_intr() returns 1 if it claims an interrupt and 0 if not,
  > instead of the other way around.  Fixes interrupt accounting.
  > ok damien@ (kettenis@)

  > new plx goo, all the time (deraadt@)

  > the 82597EX is LR or SR, not only LR (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

diff

  ~ diff.1                                ~ diff.c

  > `-q' is an output option, hence it is mutually exclusive.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

ssh

  ~ ssh-pkcs11.c

  > dlclose() call should also be #ifdef HAVE_DLOPEN (deraadt@)

dvmrpd

  ~ control.c

  > Kill double declaration of control_imsg_relay().
  > From Christiano F. Haesbaert.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

ldpd

  ~ neighbor.c

  > Check bufferevent_new() return value. If it is NULL print an error message
  > and return.
  > From Martin Hedenfalk.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

  ~ control.c

  > Kill double declaration of control_imsg_relay().
  > From Christiano F. Haesbaert.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

ospf6d

  ~ control.c

  > Kill double declaration of control_imsg_relay().
  > From Christiano F. Haesbaert.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

ospfd

  ~ control.c

  > Kill double declaration of control_imsg_relay().
  > From Christiano F. Haesbaert.
  > ok claudio@ (michele@)

ripd