ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 26 07:00:09 GMT 2010

lang/python                             mail/tnef
net/munin                               www/php5

== lang ============================================================== 01/04 ==

python

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ 2.4/Makefile
  ~ 2.5/Makefile                          ~ 2.5/files/CHANGES.OpenBSD
  ~ 2.5/patches/patch-Modules__ctypes_libffi_configure
  ~ 2.6/Makefile                          ~ 2.6/files/CHANGES.OpenBSD
  + 2.6/files/patch-Modules__ctypes_libffi_src_mips_ffi_c
  + 2.6/files/patch-Modules__ctypes_libffi_src_mips_ffitarget_h
  + 2.6/patches/patch-Modules__ctypes_libffi_configure
  + 2.6/patches/patch-Modules__ctypes_libffi_src_mips_ffi_c

  > Allow Python to build on loongson.	Bring in some libffi fixes, inspired
  > by jasper@'s fixes to the libffi port.
  > Mark mips64 (aka, sgi) as BROKEN, as the build fails.  We'll look closer
  > at this after unlock.
  > OK jasper@
  > ports is unlocked for a while only for those who have been informed.
  > (phessler@)

== mail ============================================================== 02/04 ==

tnef

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 1.4.7, fixing a problem with UTF conversion. From Brad,
  > ok ajacoutot@ kevlo@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 03/04 ==

munin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/if_pps_
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main                      + files/intr
  + files/pf_changes                      + files/pf_searches
  + files/pf_states

  > - update/add OpenBSD-specific plugins (interrupt and pf monitoring), from
  > mk@
  > - redo MESSAGE-main, making it a little more obvious how to get started,
  > following discussions with stephan@ and jasper@
  > ok jasper@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

php5

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/PLIST-main