ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 27 07:00:10 GMT 2010

databases/py-ldap                       databases/py-psycopg
devel/subversion                        editors/emacs21
games/quake                             graphics/py-Imaging
infrastructure/build                    infrastructure/mk
mail/claws-mail                         mail/courier-imap
mail/maildrop                           math/fftw3
multimedia/get_iplayer                  net/bird
net/flvstreamer                         net/p5-SNMP_Session
net/rtmpdump                            net/samba
telephony/asterisk                      www/mod_auth_bsd
www/mod_auth_kerb                       www/mod_auth_ldap
www/mod_auth_mysql                      www/mod_auth_pgsql
www/mod_auth_radius                     www/mod_bandwidth
www/mod_dav                             www/mod_encoding
www/mod_fastcgi                         www/mod_frontpage
www/mod_geoip                           www/mod_gzip
www/mod_jk                              www/mod_layout
www/mod_ldapvhost                       www/mod_log_sql
www/mod_mp3                             www/mod_perl
www/mod_random                          www/mod_ruby
www/mod_scgi                            www/mod_security
www/mod_text2html                       www/php5
x11/qt3                                 x11/vlc

== databases ========================================================= 01/13 ==

py-ldap

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-examples

  > fix FULLPKGPATH (espie@)

py-psycopg

  ~ Makefile

  > avoid warning (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/13 ==

subversion

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-ap2
  ~ pkg/PLIST-perl                        ~ pkg/PLIST-python
  ~ pkg/PLIST-ruby

  > fix FULLPKGPATH (espie@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/13 ==

emacs21

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-el
  ~ pkg/PLIST-leim

  > fix PKGPATHs (espie@)

== games ============================================================= 04/13 ==

quake

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > fix broken FULLPKGPATH
  > (ports is locked !) (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/13 ==

py-Imaging

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-examples

  > fix FULLPKGPATHs.
  > sorry: if package changes when flavors change,
  > it CAN'T be FULLPKGNAME-sub, it has to PKGNAME-sub (espie@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 06/13 ==

build

  ~ dpb3

  > being clueless shouldn't fork-bomb.
  > featuring tedu@ as crash-test dummy ;-) (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Core.pm                           ~ DPB/Engine.pm
  ~ DPB/Job.pm                            ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm
  ~ DPB/Reporter.pm                       ~ DPB/Core/Distant.pm
  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > a few improvemennts:
  > - give more responsibility to tasks, so that they can time themselves
  > without
  > any higher level support
  > - record errors the opposite way, so that more recent errors show up first
  > - better terminal display: use fullwidth, clamp to terminal height
  > - less logsize fuzz, always trim preparation stages
  > - dpb's pid - dependent ssh socket names, so that 2 dpb can talk to the
  > same machine.
  > - pid display for dpb itself, and ssh masters. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > warn about FULLPKGNAME without FULLPKGPATH, as it is a bit difficult to
  > spot
  > in complicated ports (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > TRY_BROKEN, idea from FreeBSD (by popular demand, jasper + phessler)
  > (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/13 ==

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > fix PKGNAMES and PKGPATH.
  > sorry, but the bogofilter and spamassassin subpackages cannot have changing
  > RUN_DEPENDS like that (and there's a debug flavor that affects them
  > anyways)
  > The port may need further cleanup for optimization, but play it safe for
  > now. (espie@)

courier-imap

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-pop3

  > fix FULLPKGPATH (espie@)

maildrop

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-utils

  > fix FULLPKGPATH (espie@)

== math ============================================================== 08/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

fftw3

  ~ Makefile

  > explicitly set FULLPKGPATH to avoid warnings (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > oops (espie@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ files/options.sample                  ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer
  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update to 2.71, fixes things following some bbc changes
  > - better DESCR
  > ok jasper@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 10/13 ==

bird

  ~ Makefile

  > avoid warning (espie@)

flvstreamer

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 2.1c1, fixes a corruption problem with resume
  > - sync port Makefile with rtmpdump
  > - install new utils
  > ok jasper@, earlier version ok benoit@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

p5-SNMP_Session

  + patches/patch-lib_SNMP_Session_pm

  > Don't pull in conflicting functions (which do seem to work, but cause
  > a lot of warning spam on the console e.g. with mrtg).
  > Fedora diff identified by giovanni@ as fixing the problem, further
  > research and diff from okan at .
  > ok jasper@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

rtmpdump

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-bytes_h
  ~ patches/patch-streams_c               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 2.1d, fixes a corruption problem with resume
  > - sync port Makefile with flvstreamer
  > ok jasper@, earlier version ok benoit@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

samba

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > fix FULLPKGPATH (ports is locked) (espie@)

== telephony ========================================================= 11/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ pkg/PLIST-curl                        ~ pkg/PLIST-fax
  ~ pkg/PLIST-jabber                      ~ pkg/PLIST-ldap
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-odbc
  ~ pkg/PLIST-pgsql                       ~ pkg/PLIST-snmp
  ~ pkg/PLIST-speex

  > - SECURITY update to 1.6.0.25, fixing AST-2010-003. if you use ACL rules
  > with something like 'deny 0.0.0.0/0' then this affects you. workaround:
  > 'deny 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0'
  > - fix fullpkgpath's for the subpackages, they were including the flavour
  > and shouldn't have - fixes problems with dpb3 found by naddy. add @pkgpath
  > markers relating to this fix.
  > ok naddy@
  > (reminder, ports is not fully open, do not commit without specific
  > permission) (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > simplify: we can set PKGNAME-main here (avoid future warning for
  > FULLPKGPATH) (espie@)

== www =============================================================== 12/13 ==

mod_auth_bsd

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_auth_kerb

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_auth_ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_auth_mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_auth_pgsql

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_auth_radius

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_bandwidth

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_dav

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_encoding

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_fastcgi

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_frontpage

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_geoip

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_gzip

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_jk

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_layout

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_ldapvhost

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_log_sql

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_mp3

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_perl

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_random

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_ruby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_scgi

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_security

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

mod_text2html

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

php5

  ~ core/Makefile

  > bump PKGNAMEs, the httpd abi changed, resulting in segfaults after
  > updating httpd until newly-built packages are installed.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

  ~ extensions/Makefile                   ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-bz2
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-curl             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-dba
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-dbase            ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-gmp
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-imap             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-ldap
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-main             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mbstring
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mcrypt           ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mhash
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mssql            ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mysql
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-mysqli           ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-ncurses
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-odbc             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pdo_dblib
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pdo_mysql        ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pdo_pgsql
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pdo_sqlite       ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pgsql
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-pspell           ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-shmop
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-snmp             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-soap
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-sqlite           ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-sybase_ct
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-tidy             ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-xmlrpc
  ~ extensions/pkg/PLIST-xsl

  > fix FULLPKGPATHs (espie@)

qt3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-html

  > setting FULLPKGPAME without FULLPKGPATH usually is an error
  > (port is locked ! don't commit) (espie@)

vlc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-jack