[odc] Daily www changes for 2010-07-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jul 28 07:00:18 BST 2010

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2010-07-27

donations.html                          faq
fr                                      nl
openssh

== donations.html ==================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > Adam M. Dutko sent me an alpha personal workstation 500 and a sparc64
  > ultra 5, a Sun SLR5 tape drive, keyboards, mice and cabling.  Thank you!
  > (jakemsr@)

== faq =============================================================== 02/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ nl/faq12.html                         ~ nl/faq15.html
  ~ nl/faq2.html                          ~ pf/nl/example1.html
  ~ pf/nl/logging.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== fr ================================================================ 03/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ mail.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ mail.html
  ~ smp.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ nl/ftp.html                           ~ nl/portable.html