ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jul 29 07:00:10 BST 2010

INDEX                                   devel/cmake
graphics                                graphics/tkimg
math/ecm                                misc
misc/memchan                            net
net/coccinella                          net/gloox
net/memchan                             net/poco
net/py-xmpppy                           net/tcludp
net/yt                                  shells/bash
www                                     www/pear-HTTP-WebDAV-Server
x11/awesome

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > synch (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/09 ==

cmake

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-Source_cmInstallCommand_cxx
  ~ patches/patch-Source_cmTarget_cxx

  > We overwrite library version numbers using our LIBxxx_VERSION
  > environment variable, but we want to do it for shared libraries
  > only. Otherwise a static library gets created as
  > libfoo.a.${LIBfoo_VERSION}, which is wrong.
  > Bug reported and patch tested by Alexandr Shadchin <alexandr DOT
  > shadchin AT gmail DOT com>: thanks!
  > While here, reword/clarify some comments to better explain what my
  > patches do. (dcoppa@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/09 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > add net/tcludp graphics/tkimg misc/memchan to the build (sebastia@)

tkimg

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-bmp_configure
  + patches/patch-base_configure          + patches/patch-gif_configure
  + patches/patch-ico_configure           + patches/patch-jpeg_configure
  + patches/patch-pcx_configure           + patches/patch-pixmap_configure
  + patches/patch-png_configure           + patches/patch-ppm_configure
  + patches/patch-ps_configure            + patches/patch-sgi_configure
  + patches/patch-sun_configure           + patches/patch-tga_configure
  + patches/patch-tiff_configure          + patches/patch-window_configure
  + patches/patch-xbm_configure           + patches/patch-xpm_configure
  + patches/patch-libjpeg_tcl_configure   + patches/patch-libpng_tcl_configure
  + patches/patch-libtiff_tcl_configure   + patches/patch-libz_tcl_configure
  + patches/patch-base_tkimg_h            + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import tkimg

== math ============================================================== 04/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

ecm

  > - update ecm to 6.3
  > - use new WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS style (benoit@)

== misc ============================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > add net/tcludp graphics/tkimg misc/memchan to the build (sebastia@)

memchan

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-generic_fifo2_c
  + patches/patch-generic_null_c          + patches/patch-generic_zero_c
  + patches/patch-generic_random_c        + patches/patch-generic_bufRange_c
  + patches/patch-generic_bufExt_c        + patches/patch-generic_bufFix_c
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-generic_fifo_c

== net =============================================================== 06/09 ==

  > Enable py-xmpppy for build. (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile

  > enable gloox to the build (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add net/tcludp graphics/tkimg misc/memchan to the build (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add poco to the build (sebastia@)

coccinella

  ~ patches/patch-Coccinella_tcl          ~ patches/patch-lib_Init_tcl
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update coccinella from the very old version to latest release. Many new
  > features to list them here, and especially a much nicer looking interface.
  > No sound or VoIP yet, since those dependencies needs to be ported to sndio
  > first.
  > Take maintainership, since I'm part of upstream, old maintainer agreed
  > long time ago.
  > OK landry@ (sebastia@)

gloox

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import gloox

memchan

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-generic_fifo2_c
  + patches/patch-generic_null_c          + patches/patch-generic_zero_c
  + patches/patch-generic_random_c        + patches/patch-generic_bufRange_c
  + patches/patch-generic_bufExt_c        + patches/patch-generic_bufFix_c
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-generic_fifo_c

  >	import memchan

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-configure
  - patches/patch-generic_bufExt_c        - patches/patch-generic_bufFix_c
  - patches/patch-generic_bufRange_c      - patches/patch-generic_fifo2_c
  - patches/patch-generic_fifo_c          - patches/patch-generic_null_c
  - patches/patch-generic_random_c        - patches/patch-generic_zero_c
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Was imported in the wrong part of the ports tree, sorry (sebastia@)

poco

  + files/OpenBSD                         + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + patches/patch-Foundation_src_Timezone_UNIX_cpp
  + patches/patch-Data_ODBC_Makefile
  + patches/patch-Foundation_src_Thread_POSIX_cpp
  + patches/patch-Data_ODBC_testsuite_Makefile
  + patches/patch-Foundation_src_Environment_UNIX_cpp
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-build_rules_global
  + patches/patch-Foundation_Makefile

  > New import:
  >	Import poco

py-xmpppy

  >	Import net/py-xmpppy

tcludp

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-configure

  >	import tcludp

  ~ Makefile

  > Get rid of pre-configure, and the expensive SUBST_CMD
  > Pointed out by steven@ (sebastia@)

yt

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/yt.lua

  > update for recent youtube changes
  > ok martynas@ (jsg@)

== shells ============================================================ 07/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

bash

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable multibyte support.  Makes regression tests happier. (naddy@)

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +pear-HTTP-WebDAV-Server (sthen@)

pear-HTTP-WebDAV-Server

  >	Import ports/www/pear-HTTP-WebDAV-Server, an RFC2518 compliant helper
  > class

awesome

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt          ~ patches/patch-awesomeConfig_cmake