[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-03-11

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Mar 12 07:00:01 GMT 2010

etc/etc.loongson/ttys                   sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/sudo

== etc =============================================================== 01/03 ==

etc.loongson/ttys

  ~ etc.loongson/ttys

  > add 'softcar' to tty00, to make getty work in the non-serial
  > console case; ok deraadt@ miod@ (otto@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

  ~ if_urndis.c

  > Correct a wrong printf and move a check than should be before the debug.
  > Found when looking at ckuethe problem.
  > with and ok fabien@, "definitivly" mk@, "that diff can go in" kettenis
  > (armani@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c                           ~ udp_usrreq.c

  > unbreak the build with a custom kernel config including "pseudo-device
  > faith 1", noticed by Andris Kadar.	ok kettenis@ beck@ (sthen@)

sudo

  ~ sudo.c