[odc] Daily www changes for 2010-03-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 20 07:00:16 GMT 2010

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2010-03-19

events.html                             faq
fr                                      nl
openbgpd                                openntpd
openssh                                 papers

== events.html ======================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > add sndio(7) presentation at AsiaBSDCon 2010 (ratchov@)

== faq =============================================================== 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ faq14.html                            ~ index.html

  > Swap disklabel and fdisk sections, as the people that need both encounter
  > fdisk first.  From J. C. Roberts (nick@)

  ~ faq14.html                            ~ index.html

  > New intro section, which forces a renumber, from J. C. Roberts.
  > Note: there is duplicated info, which is not JCR's fault, he's got it
  > cleaned up on diffs, but I want to make some further improvements to
  > some of what he has before I commit that.  Just want to get this part in
  > so we can go to town on the rest.
  > Translation team: give us a while, much of what we've just changed will
  > be changing more. (nick@)

  ~ fr/faq6.html                          ~ fr/faq7.html
  ~ nl/faq7.html                          ~ pf/fr/example1.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== fr ================================================================ 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ books.html
  ~ cvsync.html                           ~ donations.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ ftp.html
  ~ hackathons.html                       ~ sgi.html
  ~ want.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== nl ================================================================ 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ books.html
  ~ cvsync.html                           ~ ftp.html
  ~ items.html                            ~ orders.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd

  ~ fr/ftp.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== openntpd ========================================================== 06/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openntpd

openntpd

  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/portable.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== openssh =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/portable.html
  ~ nl/ftp.html                           ~ nl/portable.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/papers

papers

  + asiabsdcon2010_sndio.pdf