[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2010-03-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 21 07:00:08 GMT 2010

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2010-03-20

app                                     dist

== app =============================================================== 01/02 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/app

app

  ~ cwm/cwmrc.5                           ~ fvwm/modules/FvwmForm/FvwmForm.1
  ~ ssh-askpass/x11-ssh-askpass.man.in    ~ xvctl/xvctl.1

  > Fix formatting errors breaking the xenocara mandoc(1) build:
  > * .Bl may only have .It children
  > * .SH requires an argument
  > * blank lines are illegal outside literal context
  > Now "cd /usr/xenocara && make man" succeeds,
  > but unfortunately, that covers a minority of X11 manuals only.
  > ok matthieu@ (schwarze@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/dist

dist

  ~ xcb-util/icccm/icccm.c

  > Validate size of wm_hints and wm_size_hints
  > Without these checks, we can overflow the buffer or divide by zero.
  > Patch from upstreams, From David Coppa. (matthieu@)

  ~ xcb-util/icccm/icccm.c