ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Nov 4 07:00:13 GMT 2010

archivers/hs-zlib                       audio/mpd
audio/p5-Audio-MPD-Common               benchmarks/xengine
databases/hs-HDBC                       databases/hs-HDBC-sqlite3
devel/cppcheck                          devel/cpphs
devel/fossil                            devel/haddock
devel/hs-ConfigFile                     devel/hs-FindBin
devel/hs-HUnit                          devel/hs-HsSyck
devel/hs-List                           devel/hs-ListLike
devel/hs-MetaObject                     devel/hs-MissingH
devel/hs-MonadCatchIO-transformers      devel/hs-PSQueue
devel/hs-QuickCheck                     devel/hs-binary
devel/hs-cereal                         devel/hs-control-timeout
devel/hs-convertible                    devel/hs-dataenc
devel/hs-deepseq                        devel/hs-directory-tree
devel/hs-dlist                          devel/hs-fgl
devel/hs-ghc-paths                      devel/hs-gio
devel/hs-glade                          devel/hs-glib
devel/hs-hashed-storage                 devel/hs-hlint
devel/hs-hood                           devel/hs-hslogger
devel/hs-iteratee                       devel/hs-language-c
devel/hs-mmap                           devel/hs-monads-fd
devel/hs-murmur-hash                    devel/hs-network
devel/hs-pango                          devel/hs-parallel
devel/hs-parsec                         devel/hs-primitive
devel/hs-pugs-DrIFT                     devel/hs-pugs-compat
devel/hs-readline                       devel/hs-regex-base
devel/hs-regex-compat                   devel/hs-regex-pcre-builtin
devel/hs-regex-posix                    devel/hs-sendfile
devel/hs-stm                            devel/hs-stringtable-atom
devel/hs-tar                            devel/hs-text
devel/hs-transformers                   devel/hs-uniplate
devel/hs-unix-compat                    devel/hs-vector
devel/hscolour                          devel/uthash
graphics/hs-GLUT                        graphics/hs-OpenGL
graphics/hs-cairo                       infrastructure/db
lang/ghc                                lang/hs-HsParrot
lang/hs-haskell-src                     lang/hs-haskell-src-exts
mail/zarafa                             misc/fileutils
misc/redshift                           net/hs-HTTP
net/hs-network-bytestring               net/libnetdude
net/ushare                              net/zsync
productivity/googlecl                   security/zebedee
textproc/hs-HaXml                       textproc/hs-attoparsec
textproc/hs-attoparsec-iteratee         textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
textproc/hs-bytestring-show             textproc/hs-heist
textproc/hs-hexpat                      textproc/hs-xml
www/hs-cgi                              www/hs-html
www/hs-snap-core                        www/hs-snap-server
www/hs-xhtml                            www/hs-xhtml-combinators
x11/hs-X11                              x11/hs-X11-xft
x11/hs-gtk                              x11/hs-xmonad-contrib
x11/xmonad

== archivers ========================================================= 01/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

hs-zlib

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/16 ==

mpd

  > - tweak (jasper@)

p5-Audio-MPD-Common

  > - update to 1.100430 (jasper@)

== benchmarks ======================================================== 03/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

xengine

  ~ Makefile

  > - add working master site (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/16 ==

hs-HDBC

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-HDBC-sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/16 ==

cppcheck

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update cppcheck to 1.45
  > - improve DESCR
  > from maintainer igor zinovik
  > ok steven@ sthen@ (jasper@)

cpphs

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

fossil

  ~ patches/patch-src_main_mk             ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update fossil to 20101101142335
  > from james turner (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

haddock

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-ConfigFile

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-FindBin

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-HUnit

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-HsSyck

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-List

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-ListLike

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-MetaObject

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-MissingH

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-MonadCatchIO-transformers

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-PSQueue

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-QuickCheck

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-binary

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-cereal

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-control-timeout

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-convertible

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-dataenc

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-deepseq

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-directory-tree

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-dlist

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-fgl

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-ghc-paths

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > @comment the LICENSE stuff, because it's the only documentation stuff in
  > this port.
  > I'm skipping the bump because there'll be another sweep over all hs-* ports
  > soon. (kili@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-gio

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-glade

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-glib

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-hashed-storage

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-hlint

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-hood

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-hslogger

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-iteratee

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-language-c

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-mmap

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-monads-fd

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-murmur-hash

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-network

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-pango

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-parallel

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-parsec

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-primitive

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-pugs-DrIFT

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-pugs-compat

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-readline

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-regex-base

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-regex-compat

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-regex-pcre-builtin

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-regex-posix

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-sendfile

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-stm

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-stringtable-atom

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-tar

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-text

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-transformers

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-uniplate

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-unix-compat

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-vector

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hscolour

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

uthash

  ~ patches/patch-tests_Makefile          ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update uthash to 1.9.3 (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/16 ==

hs-GLUT

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-OpenGL

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-cairo

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/16 ==

db

  ~ systrace.filter

  > permit native-ogetdirentries, ok aja (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 08/16 ==

ghc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ ghc.port.mk
  + patch-libraries_Cabal_Distribution_InstalledPackageInfo_hs
  + patch-libraries_Cabal_Distribution_Simple_Register_hs
  + patch-libraries_Cabal_Distribution_Simple_Setup_hs
  + patch-libraries_bin-package-db_Distribution_InstalledPackageInfo_Binary_hs

  > Add a `pkgpath' field to installed GHC libraries. Only applies to
  > libraries not coming together with ghc. This allows for looking up
  > a library's PKGPATH by running
  > ghc-pkg field $pkgname pkgpath
  > where $pkgname is the GHC library name without the `hs-' prefix,
  > for example `ghc-paths'.
  > looks good to jasper@ (kili@)

hs-HsParrot

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-haskell-src

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-haskell-src-exts

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/16 ==

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa.rc

  > Fix rc scripts name. (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 10/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

fileutils

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-src_dircolors_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_ls_c                ~ patches/patch-src_ls_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_mv_c                ~ patches/patch-src_remove_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_rm_c

  > - regen patches, add missing rcs id's (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - it's disappearing from more and more gnu mirrors, so add another mirror
  > (jasper@)

redshift

  > Update to redshift-1.6.
  > Use MODPY_ADJ_FILES.
  > prodded by Remi Pointel on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 11/16 ==

hs-HTTP

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

hs-network-bytestring

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpski (kili@)

libnetdude

  ~ plugins/conntrack/Makefile            ~ plugins/demux/Makefile
  ~ plugins/traceset/Makefile             ~ plugins/traffic-analyzer/Makefile

  > - add missing build dependencies (jasper@)

ushare

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/ushare.rc

  > - add an rc file for ushare.
  > ok aja@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/ushare.rc

  > Missing rcs id. (ajacoutot@)

zsync

  > update zsync to 0.6.2 (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 12/16 ==