[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-11-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Nov 7 07:00:01 GMT 2010

distrib/sets                            include/sndio.h
lib/libsndio                            regress/lib
share/man                               sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/ata
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.landisk
  ~ lists/base/md.loongson                ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.palm
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.socppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus

  > sync (deraadt@)

== include =========================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

sndio.h

  ~ sndio.h

  > make sio_onvol(3) return a integer exposing whether a volume knob
  > is available for the stream. As we're at it, remove macros and
  > functions that are neither used nor documented. (ratchov@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

libsndio

  ~ shlib_version                         ~ sio_open.3
  ~ sndio.c                               ~ sun.c

  > make sio_onvol(3) return a integer exposing whether a volume knob
  > is available for the stream. As we're at it, remove macros and
  > functions that are neither used nor documented. (ratchov@)

  ~ sio_open.3

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/06 ==

lib

  ~ libsndio/fd/Makefile                  ~ libsndio/play/Makefile
  ~ libsndio/rec/Makefile                 ~ libsndio/vol/Makefile
  ~ libsndio/vol/vol.c                    + libsndio/tools.c

  > make sio_onvol(3) return a integer exposing whether a volume knob
  > is available for the stream. As we're at it, remove macros and
  > functions that are neither used nor documented. (ratchov@)

== share ============================================================= 05/06 ==

  ~ man4/run.4

  > list a newly supported device (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/urtwn.4

  > The "AirLink101 AWLL5088 Wireless N 150 Ultra Mini USB Adapter" is
  > an RTL8188CUS urtwn(4) adapter. (damien@)

  ~ man4/urtwn.4

  > The "EDUP EP-N8508" NANO-USB is an RTL8188CUS too. (damien@)

  ~ man4/urtwn.4

  > + Aus. Linx AL-9604R1S (damien@)

  ~ man4/urtwn.4

  > Add two RTL8188CUS:
  > - Full River FR-W100NUL
  > - Planex GW-USValue-EZ
  > The GW-USValue-EZ is damn small! I hope it ships with tweezers. (damien@)

  ~ man4/run.4

  > The Buffalo WLI-UC-GNM is a Ralink RT3070V. (damien@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/06 ==

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > urtwn(4) works on sparc64 too.
  > committed from my Sun Blade 1500 with the HWNUp-150. (damien@)

dev

  ~ softraid.c                            ~ softraid_crypto.c
  ~ softraid_raid1.c                      ~ softraidvar.h

  > Move raid1 and crypto io to a workq.  This is to avoid a potential VOP_
  > call while in interrupt context.
  > Contains an additional spl dance as found by thib.
  > Tested by many opn various arches.	Note that raid 0/4/5/6 have not been
  > moved over yet. (marco@)

dev/ata

  ~ ata_wdc.c

  > If the dma_init callback function returns with EINVAL, fall back to PIO.
  > This will be used to work around bugs in certain pciide(4) controllers.
  > From NetBSD.
  > ok jsg@, krw@, deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c

  > Revision 0xc4 and earlier of the Acer Labs M5229 UDMA IDE controller can't
  > do
  > DMA for LBA48 commands.  Work around this issue by (silently) falling back
  > to PIO for LBA48 commands.	Access to the tail end of large disks will be
  > much
  > slower, but at least it works.
  > From NetBSD (Takeshi Nakayama).
  > ok jsg@, krw@, deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > add a logitec RT3020 found by mtu@ (deraadt@)

  ~ if_run.c

  > support the logic rt3020 that mtu@ found (deraadt@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Planex GW-USNano (deraadt@)

  ~ if_urtwn.c                            ~ if_urtwnreg.h

  > print the MAC address on the second line like with the other USB
  > 802.11 drivers. (damien@)

  ~ usbdevs