[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-11-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Nov 9 07:00:01 GMT 2010

etc/rc                                  lib/libc
sbin/iked                               share/man
sys/arch/octeon/octeon                  sys/crypto
usr.bin/diff                            usr.sbin/sysmerge

== etc =============================================================== 01/07 ==

rc

  ~ rc

  > Don't print 'Null message body; hope that's ok' in the rc output if the
  > call to rc.firstime doesn't output anything to mail(1).
  > ok deraadt@ halex@ (ajacoutot@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/07 ==

  ~ time/strptime.3                       ~ time/strptime.c

  > Add %F, %g, %G, %u, %z (extended) and %Z.
  > This is mostly a sync with NetBSD.
  > tested in a bulk build by landry@
  > ok millert@ (jasper@)

  ~ time/strptime.3

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

iked

  ~ crypto.c

  > fixup number rounding;  ok reyk (mikeb@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man8/crash.8

  > neither systat(1) nor slstats(8) understands `-M core' and `-N system';
  > while here, sort these options.
  > ok jmc@, millert@ (sobrado@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/octeon/octeon

  ~ locore.S

  > clear ERL register on secondary processors (syuu@)

crypto

  ~ gmac.c

  > use a well established define instead of rolling our own;  no binary change
  > (mikeb@)

diff

  ~ diffdir.c

  > getdirentries(2) should be avoided outside of libc so use scandir(3)
  > instead.  This makes slurpdir() just a thin wrapper around scandir(3).
  > OK schwarze@ (millert@)

sysmerge

  ~ sysmerge.sh