[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-11-11

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Nov 12 07:00:01 GMT 2010

bin/rcp                                 etc/mtree/BSD.x11.dist
libexec/rshd                            sys/arch/alpha/tc
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mips64/mips64                  sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/tc
sys/kern                                usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/sysmerge

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

rcp

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove commented out references to old kerberosIV libraries we do not
  > ship since ages. ok deraadt@ millert@ (miod@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/06 ==

mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > Add libXi doc dir (matthieu@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/06 ==

rshd

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove commented out references to old kerberosIV libraries we do not
  > ship since ages. ok deraadt@ millert@ (miod@)

arch/alpha/tc

  ~ tcasic.c

  > DEC 3000/400 has a 22.5MHz TURBOchannel bus instead of the usual 25MHz;
  > correctly report this.
  > Then, in asc at tc, compute synchronous transfer periods (involving the bus
  > clock) with a better accuracy.
  > ok krw@ (miod@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ esp.c

  > Compute syhcnronous transfer periods with a better accuracy, to get better
  > results on the 16.5MHz clock case. ok krw@ (miod@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ autoconf.c

  > Replace snprintf(foo, sizeof foo, "%s", ...) with strlcpy. ok deraadt@ krw@
  > (miod@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ db_disasm.c

  > Correctly disassemble ssnop. (miod@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ fga.c                                 ~ isp_sbus.c
  ~ qe.c                                  ~ xd.c

  > Pass a few more M_ZERO to malloc() or its wrappers, when useful; ok krw@
  > (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ cpu.c

  > Replace snprintf(foo, sizeof foo, "%s", ...) with strlcpy. ok deraadt@ krw@
  > (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ cbus.c                                ~ central.c
  ~ ebus_mainbus.c                        ~ fhc.c
  ~ sbus.c                                ~ upa.c
  ~ vbus.c

  > Replace snprintf(foo, sizeof foo, "%s", ...) with strlcpy. ok deraadt@ krw@
  > (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ atw.c                                 ~ ibm561.c
  ~ ncr53c9x.c

  > Pass a few more M_ZERO to malloc() or its wrappers, when useful; ok krw@
  > (miod@)

dev/tc

  ~ asc_tc.c                              ~ tc.c
  ~ tcvar.h

  > DEC 3000/400 has a 22.5MHz TURBOchannel bus instead of the usual 25MHz;
  > correctly report this.
  > Then, in asc at tc, compute synchronous transfer periods (involving the bus
  > clock) with a better accuracy.
  > ok krw@ (miod@)

kern

  ~ tty_subr.c

  > Kill unused cinit(), and skip some diagnostic printf if option
  > DIAGNOSTIC is not set. ok deraadt@ (miod@)

  ~ add.c                                 ~ rcs.c
  ~ util.c                                ~ util.h

  > Nuke dead assignments and a dead function, from Michael W Bombardieri
  > using lint. (nicm@)

tmux

  ~ tmux.h

  > Declaration in header should be extern. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-unbind-key.c                      ~ tmux.1

  > Flag to flush all key bindings from Rob Paisley. (nicm@)

  ~ tmux.c

  > Add XAUTHORITY to update-environment, requested by Andreas Kloeckner.
  > (nicm@)

sysmerge

  ~ sysmerge.8                            ~ sysmerge.sh

  > Unconfuse usage.
  > prodded by and ok espie@, ok jmc@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ sysmerge.8