[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-11-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Nov 15 07:00:02 GMT 2010

share/man                               sys/arch/octeon/include
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/aucat
usr.bin/diff                            usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== share ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  ~ man7/library-specs.7

  > document some more (espie@)

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5                    ~ man7/packages-specs.7

  > document the new simpler way to do specs (espie@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/octeon/include

  - octeon_pcmap_regs.h

  > remove unused header file (syuu@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_axe.c

  > Cleanup dmesg a bit, do not print the device name twice when attaching
  > axe(4). (weerd@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

aucat

  ~ midi.c

  > Terminate midi thru boxes trying to drain but that have no
  > outputs anymore, otherwise they can't be cleaned up by dev_close()
  > (ratchov@)

diff

  ~ diffdir.c

  > scandir() does not NULL-terminate the list of dirent structs so use
  > the returned count and set and end pointer instead.  we no longer
  > need to allocate a dummy array when diffing against a non-existent
  > directory so eliminate slurpdir() and call scandir() directly.
  > OK krw@ (millert@)

tmux

  ~ window.c

  > Don't allow last and active window to become the same - a very bad move
  > when the active window is closed and freed. Reported by sthen at . (nicm@)

  ~ tmux.1

  > Update man page for update-environment. (nicm@)

  ~ OpenBSD/LibSpec/Build.pm