[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-11-29

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Nov 30 07:00:01 GMT 2010

sbin/fsck                               sbin/iked
sbin/isakmpd                            share/man
sys/arch/amd64/include                  sys/dev/usb
sys/net                                 usr.bin/mandoc
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/smtpd

== sbin ============================================================== 01/05 ==

fsck

  ~ preen.c

  > make "fsck -p" respect fs_passno > 2, as implied by the manual. This can
  > be used to schedule the check of softraid(4) disks after all the slices
  > on the component disks have been checked.
  > ok deraadt (ckuethe@)

iked

  ~ dh.c

  > make key exchange faster by not checking the predefined groups with
  > DH_check()
  > ok mikeb@, djm@ (markus@)

isakmpd

  ~ dh.c

  > make key exchange faster by not checking the predefined groups with
  > DH_check()
  > ok mikeb@, djm@ (markus@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man7/roff.7

  > Implement the roff .ft (change font) request for man(7).
  > Of course, we don't want to encourage low-level physical markup,
  > but pod2man(1) writes such requests, so Perl manuals contain them,
  > and some Xenocara and lots and lots of ports manuals use them as well.
  > In base and Xenocara, this will reduce mandoc -Tlint ERROR noise;
  > in ports, it will improve rendering of many manuals. (schwarze@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/amd64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > bump the number of supported cpus from 32 up to 64. lets me attach and use
  > all 48 cores in one of my boxes.
  > requested by deraadt@
  > made possible by the recent pmap diff by kettenis@ (dlg@)

  ~ param.h

  > double the default message buffer size. again.
  > requested by deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > bunch of RTL8192SU product ids. (damien@)

  > regen (damien@)

net

  ~ if_pfsync.c                           ~ if_pfsync.h

  > get rid of struct pfsync_pkt. it was used to store data on the stack to
  > pass to all the submessage handlers, but only the flags part of it was
  > ever used. just pass the flags directly instead. (dlg@)

  ~ if_pfsync.c

  > use m_pulldown to get a contig view of the pfsync_header instead of
  > m_pullup.
  > not really a significant change since most rx bufs (which we read pfsync
  > packets from) are a single contig cluster coming off the network, so we
  > rarely hit the case m_pullup was called in. (dlg@)

  ~ if.c

  > Let ifa_print_rb() build on INET6-free kernels. Repairs RAMDISK on a few
  > platforms. (miod@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

mandoc

  ~ main.c                                ~ man.c
  ~ man.h                                 ~ man_action.c
  ~ man_html.c                            ~ man_macro.c
  ~ man_term.c                            ~ man_validate.c
  ~ mandoc.h

  > Implement the roff .ft (change font) request for man(7).
  > Of course, we don't want to encourage low-level physical markup,
  > but pod2man(1) writes such requests, so Perl manuals contain them,
  > and some Xenocara and lots and lots of ports manuals use them as well.
  > In base and Xenocara, this will reduce mandoc -Tlint ERROR noise;
  > in ports, it will improve rendering of many manuals. (schwarze@)

  ~ man.c

  > Downgrade the easier of the two cases of MANDOCERR_SYNTLINESCOPE
  > to MANDOCERR_LINESCOPE, i.e. from FATAL to ERROR.
  > That is, when an element next line scope is empty except for one
  > or more NSCOPED macros (like in .B .br .br .B), throw away the
  > empty element including its NSCOPED children such that the parser
  > can prod on.
  > While here, improve the error message and tell the user which element
  > has been thrown away. (schwarze@)

  ~ man.3                                 ~ man.c
  ~ man.h                                 ~ man_action.c
  ~ man_html.c                            ~ man_macro.c
  ~ man_term.c                            ~ man_validate.c

  > Now that we have proper .de support in the roff(7) library,
  > it is time to remove the .Sp, .Vb, and .Ve kludge
  > that was added to the man(7) library to build Perl manuals. (schwarze@)

ssh

  ~ authfile.c

  > correctly load comment for encrypted rsa1 keys;
  > report/fix Joachim Schipper; ok djm@ (markus@)

  ~ auth.c                                ~ hostfile.c
  ~ hostfile.h                            ~ ssh.c
  ~ ssh_config.5                          ~ sshconnect.c
  ~ sshconnect.h                          ~ sshconnect2.c

  > automatically order the hostkeys requested by the client based on
  > which hostkeys are already recorded in known_hosts. This avoids
  > hostkey warnings when connecting to servers with new ECDSA keys
  > that are preferred by default; with markus@ (djm@)

tmux

  ~ tmux.1                                ~ tmux.c

  > If VISUAL or EDITOR contains "vi", configure mode-keys and status-keys
  > to vi.
  > Based on a diff from martynas@, previously requested by a couple of
  > other people. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

  ~ rde_filter.c

  > Deny prefixes that have F_ATTR_PARSE_ERR set by default. Now they
  > will not leak into the Loc-RIB or other RIBs but act as withdraws.
  > The invalid prefixes would not been selected anyway but it is better
  > to keep them out of all RIBs but the Adj-RIB-In. (claudio@)

httpd

  ~ conf/mime.types

  > add rss mime type; while here, use tabs instead of spaces in atom+xml type.
  > ok henning@ (sobrado@)

smtpd

  ~ dns.c                                 ~ lka.c
  ~ mta.c                                 ~ smtpd.h
  ~ util.c                                ~ smtpd/Makefile
  + asr.c                                 + asr.h
  + dname.c                               + dnsdefs.h
  + dnsutil.h                             + pack.c
  + print.c                               + res_random.c
  + sockaddr.c