[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-10-03

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 4 07:00:01 BST 2010

distrib/sets                            lib/libssl
regress/lib                             sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/octeon/dev
sys/arch/octeon/include                 sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/usb

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.loongson
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.palm                    ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.socppc                  ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

libssl

  ~ crypto/arch/i386/opensslconf.h

  > DES_LONG should be u_int on all platforms, it was spuriously
  > u_long on i386. suggested by deraadt@ and kettenis@ (djm@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/06 ==

lib

  ~ libssl/Makefile

  > don't use non-standard CFLAGS; ok miod@, deraadt@ (naddy@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/06 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.8

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 05/06 ==

  ~ man4/random.4

  > remove most mentions of the deprecated random devices. ok deraadt (tedu@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/06 ==

arch/octeon/dev

  - comreg.h

  > Remove unused header. ok deraadt@ (syuu@)

arch/octeon/include

  + fpu.h

  > Follow recent changes on mip64 FPU handling. ok deraadt@ miod@ (syuu@)

dev/ic

  ~ iha.c                                 ~ iha.h

  > iopoolification. Tested on my Initio INIC-950. Various eyes including
  > miod@, oga@, dlg@, matthew at . (krw@)

  ~ adw.c                                 ~ adwlib.h

  > iopoolification. Tested on my Advansys ASP-3940U2W. Various eyes
  > including miod@, oga@, dlg@, matthew at . (krw@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > usb mouse; brynet at gmail (deraadt@)

  ~ usbdevs