[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-10-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Oct 5 07:00:01 BST 2010

bin/rm                                  etc/pf.os
lib/libssl                              share/man
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

rm

  ~ rm.1

  > - rearrange STANDARDS slightly to read better
  > - remove a stray .Pp (jmc@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/06 ==

pf.os

  ~ pf.os

  > Update the OpenBSD fingerprint to match against -current systems.
  > The automatic send and recv buffer scaling changed the OS fingerprint.
  > OK jsg@, sthen@ (claudio@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

libssl

  ~ crypto/Makefile

  > Our make already uses sh -e when executing commands.
  > Revert the "set -e" additions and kill unneeded subshells.	ok djm@
  > (naddy@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/envy.4                           ~ man4/midi.4

  > add support for midi(4) ports to envy(4) (ratchov@)

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > be more forceful in pointing people at MULTI_PACKAGES/ONLY_FOR_ARCHS
  > interaction. (espie@)

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > document TARGETS (espie@)

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > add support for midi(4) ports to envy(4) (ratchov@)

  > add support for midi(4) ports to envy(4) (ratchov@)

dev/pci

  ~ envy.c                                ~ envyreg.h
  ~ envyvar.h                             ~ files.pci

  > add support for midi(4) ports to envy(4) (ratchov@)

net

  ~ pf_osfp.c

  > fp_wscale is only a single byte so do not byteswap it. This makes os
  > fingerprinting on little endian systems work. People using the osfp
  > feature need to update /etc/pf.os or -current will be blocked.
  > OK deraadt@, jsg@, jsing@, millert@, sthen@ (claudio@)

  ~ pkg_create.1

  > document ask-update (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create.1