ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Oct 5 07:00:13 BST 2010

archivers/bzip2                         devel
devel/glib2                             devel/guichan
devel/libclog                           editors/ldapvi
games/tmw                               geo/tangogps
lang/ghc                                mail/p5-Mail-DKIM
multimedia                              multimedia/libvpx
net/nmap                                net/p5-Net-Pcap
net/telepathy                           telephony/kamailio
www/pound                               x11/gnome
x11/gtk2-murrine-engine                 x11/xfce4

== archivers ========================================================= 01/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

bzip2

  > MFC:
  > - - -
  > date: 2010/09/20 18:21:10;	author: naddy;	state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
  > SECURITY update to 1.0.6, which fixes an integer overflow, CVE-2010-0405.
  > ok jasper@
  > - - - (william@)

  > MFC:
  > - - -
  > date: 2010/09/20 18:21:10;	author: naddy;	state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
  > SECURITY update to 1.0.6, which fixes an integer overflow, CVE-2010-0405.
  > ok jasper@
  > - - - (william@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +libclog (ckuethe@)

glib2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-m4macros_gsettings_m4

  > Merge from upstream 136e705e8383ff8848e425ac01278102d7badc52
  > install-gsettings-schemas has been rewritten in a portable way.
  > (ajacoutot@)

guichan

  ~ Makefile

  > Update my email, convert to new / clean depends, use REVISION and bump
  > with tweaks & ok sthen@ (armani@)

libclog

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Configurable logging library, after much prodding from marco and
  > feedback

== editors =========================================================== 03/12 ==

ldapvi

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-patches_patch-parse_c

  > Fix creation of MD5 passwords.
  > from Valery Masiutsin, thanks. (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

tmw

  ~ Makefile

  > Update my email, convert to new depends, use REVISION and bump
  > ok sthen@ (armani@)

== geo =============================================================== 05/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

tangogps

  ~ Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB after recent gtk/openssl update.
  > from Kirill Bychkov (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/12 ==

ghc

  > New bootstrapping compiler (after libc update). (kili@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/12 ==

p5-Mail-DKIM

  > update to p5-Mail-DKIM 0.38, fixing deprecation warnings with perl 5.12
  > ok william@ (sthen@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

multimedia

  ~ Makefile

  > +libvpx (ckuethe@)

libvpx

  + patches/patch-build_make_armlink_adapter_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_configure_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_gen_asm_deps_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_gen_msvs_def_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_gen_msvs_proj_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_gen_msvs_sln_sh
  + patches/patch-build_make_version_sh
  + patches/patch-examples_gen_example_code_sh
  + patches/patch-examples_gen_example_text_sh
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-release_sh
  + patches/patch-libs_mk                 + patches/patch-build_make_Makefile
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	import of the Google/ON2 VP8 codec, from brad

== net =============================================================== 09/12 ==

nmap

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-nse_openssl_cc

  > - unbreak nmap after the openssl update
  > ok giovanni@ (benoit@)

p5-Net-Pcap

  > update p5-Net-Pcap to 0.16 and drop bmc@ as maintainer at his request.
  > ok bmc@ (sthen@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-logger/Makefile
  ~ telepathy-logger/patches/patch-configure

  > Merge from glib upstream 136e705e8383ff8848e425ac01278102d7badc52
  > install-gsettings-schemas has been rewritten in a portable way (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 10/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

kamailio

  + patches/patch-tls_tls_init_c

  > fix for openssl (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

pound

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-config_c
  + patches/patch-pound_h                 + patches/patch-svc_c

  > fix for openssl, sync wantlib. ok jasper@ (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  - keyring-query/Makefile                - keyring-query/files/README.OpenBSD
  - keyring-query/files/gnome-keyring-query.c
  - keyring-query/pkg/DESCR               - keyring-query/pkg/PLIST

  > gnome-keyring API has evolved since this unmaintained tool was written.
  > Debugging can be made in by different means, remove.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > -keyring-query (ajacoutot@)

  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ keyring/patches/patch-configure
  ~ gcalctool/Makefile                    ~ gcalctool/patches/patch-configure
  ~ gcalctool/pkg/PLIST                   ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile
  ~ nautilus-sendto/patches/patch-configure
  ~ system-tools/Makefile
  ~ system-tools/patches/patch-configure

  > Merge from glib upstream 136e705e8383ff8848e425ac01278102d7badc52
  > install-gsettings-schemas has been rewritten in a portable way (ajacoutot@)

gtk2-murrine-engine

  > Update to gtk2-murrine-engine-0.98.1.1. (ajacoutot@)

xfce4

  ~ xfce4.port.mk

  > Tweak comment. DESKTOP_FILES=yes should be used only if .desktop files
  > are under share/applications. Prodded by jasper@ (landry@)

  + xfce4-cpugraph/Makefile               + xfce4-cpugraph/distinfo
  + xfce4-cpugraph/pkg/DESCR              + xfce4-cpugraph/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Import xfce4-cpugraph 1.0.0, a panel plugin that draws a cpu usage

  ~ Makefile

  > +xfce4-cpugraph (landry@)

  ~ xfce4-cpugraph/Makefile