ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Oct 6 07:00:12 BST 2010

databases                               databases/ruby-sequel_pg
devel                                   devel/desktop-file-utils
devel/libclog                           devel/libmemcached
devel/ruby-tilt                         graphics/inkscape
lang/jamvm                              mail/courier-authlib
mail/courier-imap                       mail/msmtp
multimedia/libvpx                       net/coccinella
net/gnet                                net/scapy
sysutils/apcupsd                        www/py-django
www/ruby-sinatra

== databases ========================================================= 01/09 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby-sequel_pg SUBDIR (jeremy@)

ruby-sequel_pg

  >	sequel_pg overwrites the inner loop of the databases/ruby-sequel

  ~ Makefile

  > Lowercase COMMENT and bump REVISION.  No cookie for me.
  > OK ajacoutot@ (jeremy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/09 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

desktop-file-utils

  > Maintainance update to desktop-file-utils-0.17.
  > * accept chemical/* mime types as valid types
  > * ignore --verbose if --quiet is also passed
  > * make sure to always output lists in the keyfile we generate
  > * make icon names with an extension for Icon key a non-fatal error
  > * add man pages (ajacoutot@)

libclog

  ~ Makefile

  > PREFIX is PREFIX, not LOCALBASE. (ajacoutot@)

libmemcached

  - patches/no-atomic-patch-Makefile_in   ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > This atomic feature is not a gcc4 feature, there are only three archs which
  > provide it.
  > Pointed out and fix suggestion by Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora _AT_
  > frickle.com >, who
  > also provided an initial port, where the part of the port regarding the
  > atomic was taken from.
  > OK landry@ (sebastia@)

ruby-tilt

  >	import ruby-tilt 1.1

== graphics ========================================================== 03/09 ==

inkscape

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-configure_ac
  - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_extension_internal_pdfinput_pdf-parser_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_helper_Makefile_insert
  - patches/patch-src_persp3d_cpp         - patches/patch-src_persp3d_h
  - patches/patch-src_widgets_sp-xmlview-attr-list_h
  - patches/patch-utf8-to-roff            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-src_ui_dialog_print_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_display_nr-arena-shape_cpp

  > Update inkscape to 0.48.0, from brad
  > ok sthen@ (armani@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/09 ==

jamvm

  ~ Makefile

  > - set ONLY_FOR_ARCHS to arches jamvm supports (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/09 ==

courier-authlib

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-bdbobj_Makefile_in

  > Zap "-static" from libtool linking flags for testbdb: it doesn't
  > break the testbdb binary and we can switch this port to our own
  > ports/infrastructure/bin/libtool
  > OK landry@, giovanni@ (maintainer) (dcoppa@)

courier-imap

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-bdbobj_Makefile_in

  > Zap "-static" from libtool linking flags for testbdb: it doesn't
  > break the testbdb binary and we can switch this port to our own
  > ports/infrastructure/bin/libtool
  > OK landry@, giovanni@ (maintainer) (dcoppa@)

msmtp

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update msmtp to 1.4.21, most important change is unbreaking it with new
  > openssl (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 06/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

libvpx

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Typo. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 07/09 ==

coccinella

  ~ Makefile

  > Cleanup do-install in order to fix permissions on files in fake stage,
  > pointed out
  > by sthen@, and bump.
  > OK landry@, sthen@ (sebastia@)

gnet

  ~ Makefile

  > use openbsd libtool in regress, following libtool rev 1.11
  > (problem reported by naddy)
  > regress depends on gnu check, also noticed by naddy (steven@)

scapy

  ~ patches/patch-doc_scapy_1             ~ patches/patch-setup_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-scapy_arch_pcapdnet_py
  + patches/patch-scapy_sendrecv_py

  > Update to 2.1.0, change my email address and integrate 2 patches from
  > Laurent Ghigonis, one to properly detect the mac address and the other to
  > close
  > the bpf after use (You don't need to create 40 bpf anymore), thanks !
  > ok sthen@ (armani@)

apcupsd

  ~ Makefile

  > Move to new DEPENDS.
  > from Kirill Bychkov (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

py-django

  > Update django to 1.2.3, from maintainer Ryan Boggs
  > go for it sthen@ (armani@)

ruby-sinatra