[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-10-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 7 07:00:01 BST 2010

gnu/usr.bin/perl                        lib/libc
lib/libssl                              libexec/spamd
regress/sbin                            sbin/ipsecctl
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/conf
sys/crypto                              sys/dev/pci
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/openssl

== gnu =============================================================== 01/09 ==

usr.bin/perl

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper1

  > The XS bits are not generated if NOPIC (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/09 ==

  ~ gen/sysctl.3

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/engine/eng_cryptodev.c     ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

  ~ crypto/Makefile                       ~ src/crypto/engine/eng_aesni.c
  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c      ~ src/crypto/perlasm/x86_64-xlate.pl

  > More OpenSSL fixes:
  > - Update local engines for the EVP API change (len u_int => size_t)
  > - Use hw_cryptodev.c instead of eng_cryptodev.c
  > - Make x86_64-xlate.pl always write to the output file and not stdout,
  > fixing "make -j" builds (spotted by naddy@)
  > ok naddy@ (djm@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/09 ==

spamd

  ~ grey.c

  > do not pass GREY entries to pf's spamd-white table if already TRAPPED.
  > Fixes pr/6467. (from boudewijn at indes dot com) - ok beck@ (stephan@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

sbin

  ~ ipsecctl/sa11.in                      ~ ipsecctl/sa11.ok
  ~ ipsecctl/sa18.in                      ~ ipsecctl/sa18.ok
  ~ ipsecctl/sa21.in                      ~ ipsecctl/sa21.ok
  ~ ipsecctl/sa23.in                      ~ ipsecctl/sa23.ok
  ~ ipsecctl/sa6.in                       ~ ipsecctl/sa6.ok
  ~ ipsecctl/sa9.in                       ~ ipsecctl/sa9.ok

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ ipsec.conf.5                          ~ ipsecctl.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfkdump.c
  ~ pfkey.c

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/crypto.4                         ~ man9/crypto.9

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

  ~ acpi_machdep.c

  > Correct the condition under which the x_wakeup_vector is cleared.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ acpi_machdep.c

  > Correct the condition under which the x_wakeup_vector is cleared.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

  ~ acpi_machdep.c

  > Save and restore the lapic Task Priority register accross suspend/resume,
  > otherwise we wake up at IPL_NONE instead of IPL_HIGH.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

conf

  ~ files

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

crypto

  ~ cryptosoft.c

  > zero out auth hash context before freeing it;  ok matthew millert (mikeb@)

  - skipjack.c                            - skipjack.h
  ~ cryptodev.c                           ~ cryptodev.h
  ~ cryptosoft.c                          ~ xform.c
  ~ xform.h

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

dev/pci

  ~ envy.c

  > Give the device the physical address obtained from the DMA mapping
  > instead of the actual physical address of the DMA-safe memory.
  > On i386 the driver used to work because both addresses are the
  > same.
  > spotted by damien@ (ratchov@)

net

  ~ pfkeyv2.c                             ~ pfkeyv2.h
  ~ pfkeyv2_convert.c

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

netinet

  ~ ip_esp.c                              ~ ip_ipsp.h

  > Retire Skipjack
  > There's not much use for the declassified cipher from the 80's
  > with a questionable license these days.  According to the FIPS
  > drafts, Skipjack reaches its EOL in December 2010.
  > The libc portion will be removed after the ports hackathon.
  > djm and thib agree, no objections from deraadt
  > Thanks to jsg for digging up FIPS drafts. (mikeb@)

  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ ssh.c
  ~ sshconnect.c                          ~ sshconnect.h

  > kill proxy command on fatal() (we already kill it on clean exit);
  > ok markus@ (djm@)

  ~ sshconnect.c

  > swapped args to kill(2) (djm@)

openssl