ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 7 07:00:11 BST 2010

databases/ruby-pg                       devel/ruby-gems
devel/subversion                        games
games/supertuxkart                      geo/openbsd-developers
graphics/dia                            lang/ruby
net                                     net/iperf
net/ruby-errand                         net/ruby-net-scp
productivity/gnucash                    security/qca-tls
shells/zsh                              www
www/sope                                x11/gnome
x11/gtk+2                               x11/kde
x11/xfce4

== databases ========================================================= 01/12 ==

ruby-pg

  > Simple version bump to 0.9.0.
  > OK landry@ "commit within a week if you get no feedback" (jeremy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

ruby-gems

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-lib_rubygems_commands_setup_command_rb
  ~ patch-lib_rubygems_config_file_rb
  ~ patch-lib_rubygems_dependency_installer_rb
  ~ patch-lib_rubygems_install_update_options_rb
  ~ patch-lib_rubygems_installer_rb
  + patches/patch-lib_rubygems_ext_builder_rb

  > This adds an ugly hack to make gem install --user-install work
  > for gems with native extensions. Without this, it calls
  > /usr/bin/install -o root -g bin as a regular user, which fails due
  > to permission issues. This removes the -o root -g bin, so it can
  > succeed as a regular user.
  > Regen patches while here.
  > Idea to just remove -o root -g bin instead of using cp -p from
  > landry at .
  > OK landry@ (jeremy@)

subversion

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE-ap2                       ~ pkg/UNMESSAGE-ap2

  > Update to 1.6.13.  Tested with latest neon/openssl by sthen, thanks!
  > Minor housekeeping in MESSAGE files for ap2 subpackage while here.
  > ok landry, jasper, sthen (stsp@)

== games ============================================================= 03/12 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +supertuxkart (ajacoutot@)

supertuxkart

  + patches/patch-src_bullet_src_BulletDynamics_ConstraintSolver_btSorLcp_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_bullet_src_BulletDynamics_ConstraintSolver_btOdeQuickstepConstraintSolver_cpp

  >	Import supertuxkart-0.6.2a.

== geo =============================================================== 04/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > i moved two years ago (mikeb@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

dia

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak by fixing WANTLIB.
  > spotted by landry@ (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/12 ==

ruby

  ~ 1.9/Makefile
  + 1.9/patches/patch-lib_rubygems_ext_builder_rb

== net =============================================================== 07/12 ==

  > sync (jasper@)

iperf

  > - update to 2.0.5
  > - update license (MIT'ish) and set marker
  > - remove NO_REGRESS
  > - update HOMEPAGE
  > ok jasper@ (maintainer timeout) (stephan@)

ruby-errand

  >	import ruby-errand 0.7.2

ruby-net-scp

  > Upstream rerolled the distfile and changed the DEFAULT_CHUNK_SIZE from
  > 2k to 16k.	Bump REVISION.
  > OK landry@ (jeremy@)

== productivity ====================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

gnucash

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak by fixing WANTLIB.
  > spotted by landry@ (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 09/12 ==

qca-tls

  ~ patches/patch-qca-tls_cpp

  > Subtrivial fix after openssl update. (kili@)

== shells ============================================================ 10/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

zsh

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix WANTLIB
  > ok jasper@ (pea@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable SOPE (sebastia@)

sope

  + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-sope-xml_SaxObjC_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_GNUmakefile
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_NGObjWeb_WebDAV_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + patches/patch-sope-xml_DOM_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_SoOFS_GNUmakefile
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_NGObjWeb_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_NGObjWeb_subdirs_make
  + patches/patch-sope-xml_XmlRpc_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + patches/patch-sope-appserver_WEPrototype_GNUmakefile_preamble
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/PLIST-mysql
  + pkg/PLIST-postgres                    + pkg/DESCR-mysql
  + pkg/DESCR-postgres                    + pkg/PLIST-main

  > New import:
  >	import SOPE: Skyrix Object Publishing Environment

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > The original import was not OKed by landry, I checked in the wrong stuff,
  > bad mistake on my side.
  > Now fixing it with even some more enhancements pointed out by ajacoutot@
  > OK landry@, ajacoutot@ (sebastia@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST

  > gtk+2-2.22.0 is more picky about missing icons.
  > Work around this by installing, alongside gnome-icon-theme, a system-wide
  > gtkrc containing the line:
  > gtk-icon-theme-name="gnome"
  > This avoids assertion failures regarding missing icons with GTK+
  > applications when executed outside of a Desktop Environment like GNOME
  > or XFCE.
  > Also remove x11/gtk+2/pkg/MESSAGE-main which is no longer needed.
  > Problem noticed by Patrick Keshishian
  > Discussed with and OK ajacoutot@ (dcoppa@)

gtk+2

  - pkg/MESSAGE-main                      ~ Makefile

  > gtk+2-2.22.0 is more picky about missing icons.
  > Work around this by installing, alongside gnome-icon-theme, a system-wide
  > gtkrc containing the line:
  > gtk-icon-theme-name="gnome"
  > This avoids assertion failures regarding missing icons with GTK+
  > applications when executed outside of a Desktop Environment like GNOME
  > or XFCE.
  > Also remove x11/gtk+2/pkg/MESSAGE-main which is no longer needed.
  > Problem noticed by Patrick Keshishian
  > Discussed with and OK ajacoutot@ (dcoppa@)

kde

  + base3/patches/patch-kcontrol_crypto_crypto_cpp

  > Unbreak after openssl update. diff from kili@, commiting on his behalf.
  > (landry@)

  ~ libs3/Makefile
  + libs3/patches/patch-kio_kssl_kopenssl_cc
  + libs3/patches/patch-kio_kssl_kopenssl_h
  + libs3/patches/patch-kio_kssl_ksmimecrypto_cc
  + libs3/patches/patch-kio_kssl_ksslcertificate_cc

  > Unbreak after openssl update, diff from kili@, commiting on his behalf.
  > Similar diff from benoit@ on ports.. (landry@)

xfce4

  ~ xfce4-cpugraph/Makefile