[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-10-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 9 07:00:01 BST 2010

etc/Makefile                            etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md              lib/libc
sbin/dhclient                           sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/hexdump                         usr.sbin/dhcpd
usr.sbin/dhcrelay                       usr.sbin/ikectl
usr.sbin/openssl

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > install nsd.conf; ok jakob@ (david@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > regen (ratchov@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md

  > allocate a major number to midi, since midi is already enabled
  > ok deraadt, miod (ratchov@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ gen/glob.3                            ~ gen/glob.c

  > Extend GLOB_LIMIT to cover readdir and stat and bump the malloc limit
  > from ARG_MAX to 64K.
  > Fixes glob-using programs (notably ftp) able to be triggered to hit
  > resource limits.
  > Idea from a similar NetBSD change, original problem reported by jasper at .
  > ok millert tedu jasper (nicm@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.8

  > use the right capitalization in the Nd strings.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ conf.c

  > allocate a major number to midi, since midi is already enabled
  > ok deraadt, miod (ratchov@)

dev/pci

  ~ cmpci.c                               ~ cmpcivar.h

  > check current hardware position in interrupt handler.  it's possible
  > more than one block was used since the last time the interrupt handler
  > was run. (jakemsr@)

  ~ envy.c

  > put all calls bus_space_xxx() into functions, makes the code smaller
  > (ratchov@)

  ~ envy.c

  > encoding of envy is little endian, not native endian, probably fixes envy
  > on big endian archs (ratchov@)

  ~ envy.c

  > Call bus_space_barrier() after each read and write, since this
  > driver was developed with the assumption that all operations are
  > ordered. (ratchov@)

dev/usb

  ~ uvideo.c

  > don't trust that bFrameIndex in frame descriptors is unique.  fixes
  > a crash with Kodak S100 webcam. (jakemsr@)

hexdump

  ~ odsyntax.c

  > remove three superfluous trailing tabs, no binary change. (sobrado@)

dhcpd

  ~ dhcpd.8

  > use the right capitalization in the Nd strings.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

dhcrelay

  ~ dhcrelay.8

  > use the right capitalization in the Nd strings.
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

ikectl

  ~ ikeca.c                               ~ ikectl.8
  ~ ikectl.c                              ~ parser.c
  ~ parser.h

  > Allow to show certificate details (show ca x cert [y]). (reyk@)

  ~ ikeca.c                               ~ ikectl.8
  ~ ikectl.c                              ~ parser.c
  ~ parser.h

  > allow optional paths for the install commands so we can
  > install into the isakmpd directory hierarchy for example. (jsg@)

  ~ ikeca.c                               ~ ikectl.c

  > if non absolute paths are specified in install commands assume they
  > are relative to /etc (jsg@)

  ~ ikectl.8

  > tweak for nroff (jsg@)

  ~ ikeca.c

  > check if a directory exists before trying to create it in the export
  > case as well, spotted by mikeb (jsg@)

  ~ ikeca.c                               ~ ikeca.cnf

  > set the client/server certificate options with all the common keyusage
  > and extendedkeyusage and nscerttype flags.	the ikectl CA can now be used
  > with all kinds of other vpn tools in addition to iked and isakmpd.
  > ok phessler@ (reyk@)

openssl

  ~ openssl.1

  > document "openssl ec"; (jmc@)