ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 10 07:00:11 BST 2010

databases/openldap                      devel/mercurial
devel/py-parsing                        graphics/pngcrush
net/dclib                               print/poppler
print/poppler-data                      print/texlive2010
security/libssh2                        security/py-sslwrapper
textproc/mupdf                          www/bozohttpd

== databases ========================================================= 01/08 ==

openldap

  ~ Makefile

  > OpenLDAP doesn't build correctly with our libtool.
  > Unbreak it.
  > ok sthen@ (pea@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add a comment about libtools
  > no need to bump
  > ok jasper@ (pea@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

mercurial

  > Update mercurial to 1.6.4
  > ok wcmaier@ (benoit@)

py-parsing

  > - update py-parsing to 1.5.5
  > - regen PLIST (benoit@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/08 ==

pngcrush

  > Update pngcrush to 1.7.12 (benoit@)

== net =============================================================== 04/08 ==

dclib

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-dclib_core_cssl_cpp

  > - unbreak dclib after the openssl update
  > ok landry@, sthen@ (benoit@)

== print ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

poppler

  ~ patches/patch-poppler_XRef_cc         ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-qt4                         + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to poppler-0.14.3.
  > Major bumps on all shared libs.
  > Don't build the new poppler-cpp for now (still needs some tweaks).
  > Note: glitz omitted from WANTLIB on purpose -- according to landry@ it
  > will disappear after the upcoming cairo update.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (kili@)

poppler-data

  > Update to poppler-data-0.4.3 (kili@)

texlive2010

  ~ README

  > Update texlive2010 roadmap.
  > No OK needed - not linked to build (edd@)

  + texmf/Makefile                        + texmf/distinfo

  > Add checksums and initial Makefile for texlive texmf. (edd@)

  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-docs                  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-full
  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-main                  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-full
  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs                  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-main

  > New import:
  >	import initial texmf/pkg directory with initial packing lists. These

== security ========================================================== 06/08 ==

libssh2

  > Update libssh2 to 1.2.7
  > Similar diff from Remi Pointel on ports. (benoit@)

py-sslwrapper

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-POW_c
  ~ patches/patch-setup_py

  > - unbreak py-sslwrapper after the openssl update
  > - use SUBST_CMD
  > ok sthen@ (benoit@)

== textproc ========================================================== 07/08 ==

mupdf

  > MFC:
  > - - -
  > revision 1.18
  > date: 2010/08/29 10:08:05;	author: matthieu;  state: Exp;	lines: +4 -5
  > distfile moved and got renamed, but didn't change.
  > ok sthen@ (maintainer)
  > - - - (william@)

bozohttpd