ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 14 07:00:11 BST 2010

audio/exaile                            audio/xmp
databases                               databases/py-redis
devel/vte                               games/wesnoth
graphics/cairomm                        sysutils/gkrellm
textproc/xpdf                           www/gnash
www/youtube-dl                          x11/gnome
x11/ogle_gui

== audio ============================================================= 01/09 ==

exaile

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-data_exaile_desktop
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.3.2.0
  > ok stephan@ (giovanni@)

xmp

  ~ Makefile

  > - it helps to set REVISION for an existing subpackage (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/09 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Link py-redis (dcoppa@)

py-redis

  >	Import databases/py-redis, python bindings for the Redis key-value
  > store.

== devel ============================================================= 03/09 ==

vte

  ~ patches/patch-src_pty_c               ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-python

  > Update to vte-0.26.1.
  > - Pass the correct TERM value inside envp when spawning.
  > - Bugs fixed: Bug 631589 - set_emulation does not work in the python
  > bindings. (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 04/09 ==

wesnoth

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > - remove now unneeded chunk (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/09 ==

cairomm

  ~ Makefile

  > We have both libsigc++-1.* and libsigc++-2.*.  Require the libsigc++->=2
  > package for sigc-2.0.  ok phessler@ (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/09 ==

gkrellm

  ~ plugins/weather/patches/patch-GrabWeather
  ~ plugins/weather/patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ plugins/weather/patches/patch-gkrellweather_c

  > - get the cflags and libs from gkrellm, which makes more sense and fixes
  > the build.
  > - add rcs id's to patches while here. (jasper@)

  ~ plugins/Makefile.inc                  ~ plugins/aclock/Makefile
  ~ plugins/bgchg/Makefile                ~ plugins/flynn/Makefile
  ~ plugins/itime/Makefile                ~ plugins/kam/Makefile
  ~ plugins/launch/Makefile               ~ plugins/mailwatch/Makefile
  ~ plugins/mms/Makefile                  ~ plugins/moon/Makefile
  ~ plugins/mss/Makefile                  ~ plugins/reminder/Makefile
  ~ plugins/shoot/Makefile                ~ plugins/stock/Makefile
  ~ plugins/sun/Makefile                  ~ plugins/volume/Makefile
  ~ plugins/weather/Makefile              ~ plugins/wireless/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB
  > - lowercase a comment (jasper@)

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB here too (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 07/09 ==

xpdf

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-fofi_FoFiType1_cc

  > Security fix for CVE-2010-3704. Patch from upstream poppler git. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-xpdf_Gfx_cc

  > - add security fix for CVE-2010-3702.
  > ok kili@ naddy@ (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 08/09 ==

gnash

  ~ Makefile

  > Zap "--disable-debugger" from CONFIGURE_ARGS
  > No bump, as debugger was already disabled by default.
  > From Brad (dcoppa@)

youtube-dl

  > Update to youtube-dl-2010.10.03. Okay sthen at . (pirofti@)

  ~ ghex/Makefile

  > bumping downwards is somehow frowned upon.. (jasper@)

  - bug-buddy/pkg/PFRAG.shared            ~ bug-buddy/Makefile
  ~ bug-buddy/pkg/PLIST

  > - set SHARED_ONLY (jasper@)

ogle_gui