ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 15 07:00:14 BST 2010

databases/ruby-mysql                    devel
devel/arm-elf                           devel/avr
devel/ruby-bacon                        graphics/evince
infrastructure/templates                lang/gcc
lang/gfortran                           mail/gmime24
misc/memcached                          net/curl
net/dnstop                              productivity/ledger
shells/bash                             x11/gnome

== databases ========================================================= 01/11 ==

ruby-mysql

  > Switch to using gem version.  No behavior change, but any ruby
  > script requiring mysql must now require rubygems first, similar
  > to how the other ruby database drivers work.
  > ok jcs (jeremy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/11 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add devel/ruby-bacon to the build (jeremy@)

arm-elf

  ~ gcc/Makefile

  > - switch to a master site that has the distfile (jasper@)

  ~ gcc/Makefile                          ~ gcc/pkg/PLIST

  > - use SUBST_VARS for gcc version. (jasper@)

avr

  ~ gcc/Makefile

  > - use MASTER_SITE_GCC (jasper@)

ruby-bacon

  >	Bacon is a small RSpec clone weighing less than 350 LoC but

== graphics ========================================================== 03/11 ==

evince

  - patches/patch-data_evince_desktop_in_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-djvu                        ~ pkg/PLIST-dvi
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to evince-2.32.0, one of the last missing part of the GNOME update
  > to 2.32.0.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/11 ==

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > - add MASTER_SITE_GCC here, instead of redefining it several times in the
  > tree (jasper@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/11 ==

gcc

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > - use global MASTER_SITE_GCC (jasper@)

gfortran

  ~ Makefile

  > - use global MASTER_SITE_GCC (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/11 ==

gmime24

  > Update to gmime-2.4.20. (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

memcached

  > Update memcached to 1.4.5
  > OK landry@, maintainer timed out (sebastia@)

== net =============================================================== 08/11 ==

curl

  + patches/patch-tests_data_test1203

  > Update to 7.21.2, which brings back Gopher support.
  > The security fix announced for this release doesn't concern Unix. (naddy@)

dnstop

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-dnstop_c

  > Remove a pcap_setnonblock() call which was added as a workaround for a
  > problem in OSX, it breaks reading from capture files. From Brian Keefer.
  > (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 09/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

ledger

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Update to 2.6.3 from Tilo Stritzky t.stritzky at arcor.de and Sergey
  > Bronnikov estetus at gmail.com with input from jasper at .  Sergey has agreed
  > to take maintainer.
  > ok jasper@ (jim@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

bash

  > update to 4.1 patch level 9 (naddy@)

  ~ py-gnome-desktop/Makefile             ~ py-gnome-desktop/pkg/PLIST