ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 18 07:00:15 BST 2010

databases/redis                         devel
devel/dissy                             devel/ode
devel/py-nose                           emulators/gns3
games/gargoyle                          games/lbreakout2
games/rocksndiamonds                    games/scummvm
games/teeworlds                         graphics/cairo
graphics/gif2png                        net/py-IP
print/poppler                           security/aide
sysutils                                sysutils/apachetop
sysutils/gkrellm                        textproc/xpdf
www/wml                                 x11
x11/gcolor2

== databases ========================================================= 01/12 ==

redis

  ~ patches/patch-redis_c

  > Update to redis-2.0.3
  > From Remi Pointel, with tweaks by me. (dcoppa@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add dissy (armani@)

dissy

  + patches/patch-dissy_File_py           + patches/patch-setup_py

  >	Import dissy, a graphical frontend to the objdump disassembler writen

ode

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Upstream rerolled the tar.gz and broke it by adding a root dir, switch to
  > bz2.
  > Update my email, update depends, use new style and bump using REVISION.
  > Feedback from Kirill Bychkov.
  > portswise ok kili@ (armani@)

py-nose

  > - update py-nose to 0.11.2
  > ok martynas@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

gns3

  > Update to the last release, change my email address and as asked by jasper
  > add a license version and USE_X11.
  > go ahead jasper@ (armani@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

gargoyle

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Jamrules

  > - unbreak after cairo update. (jasper@)

lbreakout2

  > - Update lbreakout2 to 2.6.2
  > - regen PLIST (benoit@)

rocksndiamonds

  > - Update rocksndiamonds to 3.3.0.1 (benoit@)

scummvm

  - patches/patch-common_hashmap_h        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_common
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.2.0 (jsg@)

teeworlds

  ~ Makefile

  > Update my email address, new style depends and add USE_X11 as noticed by
  > jasper.
  > ok jasper@ (armani@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

cairo

  + patches/patch-src_cairo-xlib-display_c

  > - disable xcb-xlib which is not ready yet and causes garbled output
  > - disable HW gradient rendering as X drivers are broken
  > from brad and landry (eric@)

gif2png

  > - Update gif2png to 2.5.2
  > - regen PLIST (benoit@)

== net =============================================================== 06/12 ==

py-IP

  > - Update py-IP to 0.71 (benoit@)

== print ============================================================= 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

poppler

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-fofi_FoFiType1_cc
  + patches/patch-poppler_Gfx_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_7
  > - Security fix for CVE-2010-3702 and CVE-2010-3704. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-fofi_FoFiType1_cc
  + patches/patch-poppler_Gfx_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_8
  > - Security fix for CVE-2010-3702 and CVE-2010-3704. (jasper@)

== security ========================================================== 08/12 ==

aide

  > - Update aide to 0.15.1 (benoit@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +apachetop (landry@)

apachetop

  >	Import apachetop 0.12.6 from maintainer Gonzalo L. R., with some tweaks

gkrellm

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile                      + gkrellm/patches/patch-server_main_c

  > Don't use LOG_MAKEPRI, it's undocumented, confusing, and in this port
  > is used incorrectly. (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

xpdf

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-fofi_FoFiType1_cc
  + patches/patch-xpdf_Gfx_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_7
  > - Security fix for CVE-2010-3702 and CVE-2010-3704. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-fofi_FoFiType1_cc
  + patches/patch-xpdf_Gfx_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_8
  > - Security fix for CVE-2010-3702 and CVE-2010-3704. (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

wml

  ~ Makefile

  > - use gnu libtool for now, so at least it builds. and add a comment about
  > it. (jasper@)

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +gcolor2 (landry@)

gcolor2

  + patches/patch-src_main_h              + patches/patch-src_callbacks_c
  + patches/patch-src_main_c

  > New import:
  >	Import gcolor2 0.4, from Abel Abraham Camarillo

  ~ pkg/DESCR