ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 21 07:00:13 BST 2010

devel/mono-flickrnet                    graphics/hugin
mail/ldapvacation                       mail/movemail
mail/smsmail                            mail/smtp-vilter
math/moo                                misc/ftdi-eeprom
misc/garmin-utils                       print/texlive2010
security/assl                           sysutils/apcd
sysutils/iogen                          sysutils/login_fingerprint
sysutils/login_ldap                     sysutils/openpoppassd
sysutils/pftop                          sysutils/setquota
sysutils/snapdl                         sysutils/tabled
sysutils/tentakel                       sysutils/toprump
sysutils/torture                        sysutils/usbutil
sysutils/zap                            textproc/idiff
www/bozohttpd                           www/http_load
www/http_ping                           www/nostromo
www/xxxterm                             x11/scrotwm

== devel ============================================================= 01/11 ==

mono-flickrnet

  + patches/patch-FlickrNet_FlickrNet_csproj

  > switch over to xbuild (robert@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/11 ==

hugin

  - patches/patch-src_hugin1_hugin_config_defaults_h
  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-CMakeModules_FindGLEW_cmake
  ~ patches/patch-CMakeModules_FindPNG_cmake
  ~ patches/patch-src_celeste_Utilities_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_hugin1_base_wx_RunStitchPanel_cpp
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update Hugin to 2010.2.0 (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/11 ==

ldapvacation

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

movemail

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

smsmail

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

smtp-vilter

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== math ============================================================== 04/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

moo

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== misc ============================================================== 05/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

ftdi-eeprom

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

garmin-utils

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== print ============================================================= 06/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

texlive2010

  ~ texmf/files/rblatter/mk_openbsd_plists.sh
  ~ texmf/files/rblatter/rblatter
  ~ texmf/files/rblatter/lib/subsetshaper.rb

  > Ensure texmf split script inserts parent directories. Also update shebang
  > reflect ruby package version changes.
  > No OK needed, not linked to build. (edd@)

  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs                  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-full
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main

  > packing lists with all directories listed (including parent directories).
  > This
  > prevents pkg_check going nuts on texmf packages.
  > No OK needed, not linked. (edd@)

  - base/files/fmtutil.cnf-minimal        - base/files/tl-link-config
  ~ Makefile                              ~ Makefile.inc
  ~ README                                ~ base/Makefile
  ~ base/pkg/PFRAG.xindy                  ~ base/pkg/PLIST
  ~ texmf/Makefile
  + texmf/patches/patch-texmf_web2c_texmf_cnf

  > Start hooking up dependencies between various texlive packages. Looks
  > like we don't need a separate fmtutil.cnf for our subsets this year,
  > which is a good thing as tl-link-config can go. Packing lists still need
  > tweaks and -full and -docs have not been touched yet. Top @xxx
  > (conflict etc.) directives not touched yet. Some fallout with the new
  > mandoc
  > stuff will need to be looked at.
  > Lots more to do; having said that, I was able to compile sample2e.
  > No OK needed, not yet linked to build. (edd@)

== security ========================================================== 07/11 ==

assl

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/11 ==

apcd

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

iogen

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

login_fingerprint

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

login_ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

openpoppassd

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

pftop

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

setquota

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

snapdl

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

tabled

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

tentakel

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-py_lekatnet_config_py
  + patches/patch-py_lekatnet_plugins_rsh_py
  + patches/patch-py_lekatnet_remote_py

  > Adapt to python 2.6.
  > From "Tasmanian Devil" <tasm DOT devil AT googlemail DOT com>
  > OK dcoppa@, sthen@, fgsch@ (dcoppa@)

toprump

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

torture

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

usbutil

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-usbstats_c

  > - use mandoc(1) for an mdoc(7) page
  > - some cleanup (naddy@)

zap

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 09/11 ==

idiff

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

== www =============================================================== 10/11 ==

bozohttpd

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

http_load

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

http_ping

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

nostromo

  ~ Makefile

  > ports that preformat man pages with mandoc via bsd.man.mk don't need groff
  > (naddy@)

xxxterm

  > bump to latest version
  > ok sthen (marco@)

scrotwm

  ~ patches/patch-scrotwm_c               ~ pkg/PLIST