[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-10-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 23 07:00:01 BST 2010

share/man                               sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/fold                            usr.bin/hexdump
usr.bin/man                             usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== share ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > document USE_GROFF (espie@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ if_run.c

  > Attach the two run(4) usb ids that krw@ added to usbdevs.
  > "Feel free to commit!" krw@ (damien@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

fold

  ~ fold.c

  > Fix a crash when mixing the legacy width option (e.g. fold -70)
  > with getopt()-style options, such as "fold -b70".  Mixing the
  > legacy width with another option is no longer permitted.  This
  > matches legacy behavior and other implementations.	OK kili@ (millert@)

hexdump

  ~ display.c

  > Move setvbuf() added in r1.19 to before the call to doskip() since
  > anything read from stdin in doskip() may be lost when we change the
  > buffering.	Fixes PR 6492.	OK guenther@ (millert@)

man

  ~ man.c

  > whining verboten;  ok deraadt (mikeb@)

  ~ rde_attr.c

  > Free attributes that just got allocated beforehands and do not hold any
  > reference in case attr_optadd() errors out.
  > Found by and diff provided by Igor Zinovik, OK henning@ (claudio@)

pkg_add

  ~ pkg_create.1