ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 24 07:00:13 BST 2010

audio                                   audio/calf
audio/caps-plugins                      audio/cmu-sphinx3
audio/cmu-sphinxbase                    audio/hydrogen
audio/mcp-plugins                       cad/chipmunk
cad/gnucap                              cad/kicad
cad/klogic                              cad/necpp
cad/qcad                                cad/spice
converters/libdvd                       converters/mimepp
converters/mpack                        converters/pflogx
converters/ppmtoTbmp                    converters/trans
converters/wv                           converters/wv2
converters/xlhtml                       databases/evolution-data-server
databases/iodbc                         devel/gettext
devel/gsettings-desktop-schemas         devel/lam
devel/libbfd                            devel/openmpi
devel/p5-Hook-LexWrap                   devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite
devel/remake                            editors/axe
editors/bvi                             editors/cooledit
editors/ee                              editors/elvis
editors/fte                             editors/hnb
editors/joe                             editors/jove
editors/kile                            editors/kxmleditor
editors/nvi-m17n                        editors/openoffice3-dicts
editors/ted                             editors/texmaker
editors/textedit                        editors/xemacs21-sumo
editors/xinha                           editors/xwpe
emulators/BasiliskII                    emulators/dosbox
emulators/dynamips                      emulators/fedora
emulators/freebsd_lib                   emulators/frodo
emulators/fuse                          emulators/gxemul
emulators/ines                          emulators/kqemu
emulators/mastergear                    emulators/qemu-old
emulators/redhat                        emulators/sdlmess
emulators/simh                          emulators/snes9x
emulators/spectemu                      emulators/spim
emulators/vba                           emulators/vgb
emulators/wine                          emulators/x48
emulators/xcopilot                      emulators/xhomer
emulators/zsnes                         games/alephone
games/gargoyle                          games/micropolis
games/wesnoth                           games/xpat2
geo                                     geo/emerillon
geo/gpstk                               geo/jeoip
geo/osm-gps-map                         geo/osm2go
geo/p5-Geo-Coder-US                     geo/py-proj
geo/qlandkarte                          geo/viking
graphics/agg                            graphics/amide
graphics/evince                         graphics/gdk-pixbuf2
graphics/molden                         graphics/mpeg_play
graphics/p5-SVG-Graph                   infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/man                      infrastructure/mk
lang/chicken                            lang/eltclsh
mail/alpine                             mail/evolution
mail/imap-uw                            math/R
math/amd                                math/arpack
math/blas                               math/cblas
math/freemat                            math/lapack
math/mathomatic                         math/matio
math/netcdf                             math/octave
math/plplot                             math/py-numpy
math/py-scipy                           math/qrupdate
misc/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel          net
net/dictd                               net/gopher
net/mcabber                             net/minbif
net/munin                               net/nagios
net/p5-Bot-BasicBot                     net/p5-Business-PayPal
net/p5-Business-PayPal-API              net/p5-Business-PayPal-IPN
net/p5-Net-Amazon                       net/p5-Net-FTP-Recursive
net/p5-Net-GPSD                         net/p5-Net-ICal
net/p5-Net-Jabber                       net/p5-Net-Radius
net/p5-Net-UPnP                         net/p5-Net-XMPP
net/p5-POE-Component-IRC                net/p5-POE-Component-IRC-Plugin-RSS-Headlines
net/telepathy                           net/tightvnc
net/udns                                sysutils/polkit
textproc                                textproc/gtranslator
textproc/liblrdf                        textproc/p5-Text-WikiFormat
textproc/p5-XML-RSS                     textproc/py-MarkupSafe
textproc/vgrind                         www/drupal6
www/minitube                            www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple
www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple-Mason         www/p5-libapreq
www/py-mako                             x11
x11/emiclock                            x11/gnome
x11/gtk2-rezlooks-engine                x11/rox-filer

== audio ============================================================= 01/20 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > + calf, caps-plugins, mcp-plugins (jakemsr@)

calf

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-src_calf_primitives_h

  > New import:
  >	initial import of calf

caps-plugins

  >	initial import of audio/caps-plugins

cmu-sphinx3

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

cmu-sphinxbase

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

hydrogen

  ~ Makefile

  > enable liblrdf support (jakemsr@)

mcp-plugins

  >	initial import of audio/mcp-plugins

== cad =============================================================== 02/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

chipmunk

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

gnucap

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

kicad

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

klogic

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

necpp

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

qcad

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

spice

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libdvd

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

mimepp

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

mpack

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

pflogx

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

ppmtoTbmp

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

trans

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

wv

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

wv2

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

xlhtml

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/20 ==

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile

  > This does not need the GNU libtool.
  > Regen WANTLIB while here. (ajacoutot@)

iodbc

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix up the dependencies for iodbc, the GUI only depends directly
  > on Gtk+2 and the rest are WANTLIBs. From Brad. (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/20 ==

gettext

  - patches/patch-gettext-runtime_m4_fcntl-o_m4

  > remove an unused patch file that triggers an autotools rebuild cascade
  > (naddy@)

gsettings-desktop-schemas

  ~ Makefile

  > Explicitely set --disable-schemas-compile. (ajacoutot@)

lam

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

libbfd

  ~ Makefile

  > - disable Werror to allow this to built on at least mips64el (jasper@)

openmpi

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

p5-Hook-LexWrap

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

p5-OLE-Storage_Lite

  > - update to 0.19 (jasper@)

remake

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/20 ==

axe

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

bvi

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

cooledit

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

ee

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

elvis

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

fte

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

hnb

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

joe

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

jove

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

kile

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

kxmleditor

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

nvi-m17n

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

openoffice3-dicts

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

ted

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

texmaker

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

textedit

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

xemacs21-sumo

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

xinha

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

xwpe

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

== emulators ========================================================= 07/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

BasiliskII

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

dosbox

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

dynamips

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

fedora

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ motif/Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

freebsd_lib

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

frodo

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

fuse

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

gxemul

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

ines

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

kqemu

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

mastergear

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

qemu-old

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

redhat

  ~ libc5/Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

sdlmess

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

simh

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

snes9x

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

spectemu

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

spim

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

vba

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

vgb

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

wine

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

x48

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

xcopilot

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

xhomer

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

zsnes

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/lib_depends (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 08/20 ==

alephone

  - alephone/patches/patch-configure      ~ alephone/Makefile
  ~ alephone/distinfo
  + alephone/patches/patch-docs_alephone_6

  > update to alephone 0.23.2
  > Major highlights for this release include an entirely new modern 3D
  > renderer option, a plugins system, PNG screenshots, Lua API
  > improvements, and bug fixes. (phessler@)

gargoyle

  ~ patches/patch-Jamrules                ~ patches/patch-tads_Jamfile
  ~ patches/patch-terps_Jamfile           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-garglk_launchgtk_c

  > - update gargoyle to 2001.1
  > - use new style DEPENDS
  > ok sthen@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

micropolis

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

wesnoth

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove comment i won't care about (jasper@)

xpat2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_Imakefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > don't install source page, consistent with other imake ports (naddy@)

== geo =============================================================== 09/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

geo

  ~ Makefile

  > +viking (landry@)

emerillon

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix WANTLIB. Dunno how eggdbus ended up here. (landry@)

gpstk

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

jeoip

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

osm-gps-map

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

osm2go

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

p5-Geo-Coder-US

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES now it does recursive copies too. (jasper@)

py-proj

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

qlandkarte

  ~ Makefile

  > revision/new lib_depends (sthen@)

viking

  + patches/patch-src_gpspoint_c          + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import viking-0.9.96:

== graphics ========================================================== 10/20 ==

agg

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

amide

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix WANTLIB (remove avahi libs, they're extra) and switch to newer
  > LIB_DEPENDS while here. Bump REVISION. (landry@)

evince

  ~ Makefile

  > Explicitely set --disable-schemas-compile. (ajacoutot@)

gdk-pixbuf2

  > Make it conflict on gtk+2-docs-<2.22.
  > spotted the hard way by landry@ (ajacoutot@)

molden

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

mpeg_play

  > don't install source page, consistent with other imake ports (naddy@)

p5-SVG-Graph

  > - now with manpages.. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES now it does recursive copies too. (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 11/20 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/Core.pm                           ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > if we don't ssh to it, don't print the name either in errors, as requested
  > by
  > landry@ (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Grabber.pm

  > fix loop: we know we tried it, it didn't work, so don't try it AGAIN.
  > (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > zap P/I distinction, it was a lousy idea anyways (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > if we didn't parse the path, then we don't have the pkgname, duh. (espie@)

man

  ~ man1/dpb.1

  > zap P/I distinction, it was a lousy idea anyways (espie@)

mk

  ~ cpan.port.mk

  > - allow recursive copy of the examples, this will fix some quirky ports
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

  ~ fortran.port.mk

  > introduce MODFORTRAN_COMPILER, to be set inside a port
  > accept g77 and gfortran for this, and make it default to g77
  > add necessary variables for gfortran usage
  > make some of the variables internal (steven@)

  ~ fortran.port.mk

  > remove MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 (steven@)

  ~ fortran.port.mk

  > add libgfortran to WANTLIB here (steven@)

  ~ fortran.port.mk

  > fix pkgpath for libgfortran (steven@)

== lang ============================================================== 12/20 ==

chicken

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

eltclsh

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > install the mdoc source page and get rid of the cat page; ok matthieu
  > (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 13/20 ==

alpine

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-alpine_Makefile_in

  > no need to link libdes for kerberos
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jsg@)

evolution

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Fix SHARED_LIBS, regen WANTLIB and PLIST. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove ltasneededhack: use our own LIBTOOL and add -Wl,--as-needed to
  > LDFLAGS. (ajacoutot@)

imap-uw

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_osdep_unix_Makefile.gss

== math ============================================================== 14/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

amd

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

  > bump to 2.2.1 (steven@)

arpack

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

blas

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

cblas

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

freemat

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

lapack

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

mathomatic

  ~ patches/patch-globals_c               ~ patches/patch-makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 15.3.0
  > seems to need gmake now (steven@)

matio

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

netcdf

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

octave

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

plplot

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

py-numpy

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

py-scipy

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

qrupdate

  ~ Makefile

  > replace MODFORTRAN_WANTG77 with MODFORTRAN_COMPILER (steven@)

== misc ============================================================== 15/20 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel

== net =============================================================== 16/20 ==

  > sync (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > enable udns (sebastia@)

dictd

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

gopher

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

mcabber

  ~ Makefile

  > don't run a man page without tables through tbl(1) (naddy@)

minbif

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Manpages installs to man/manX, not share/man/manX. (landry@)

munin

  - patches/patch-node_munin-node-configure_in
  - patches/patch-node_munin-node_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_df_inode_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_named_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_ntp_offset_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_cpu_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_df_inode_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_if__in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_if_errcoll__in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_netstat_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_open_files_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_openbsd_swap_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_postfix_mailstats_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_postfix_mailvolume_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_ps__in      - patches/patch-node_node_d_psu__in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_sendmail_mailqueue_in
  - patches/patch-node_node_d_spamstats_in
  - patches/patch-server_munin-html_in
  - patches/patch-server_munin-limits_in
  - patches/patch-server_munin-update_in
  ~ files/bgpd                            ~ files/vmstat
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-Makefile_config
  ~ patches/patch-node_munin-node_conf_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-server
  + patches/patch-node_sbin_munin-node
  + patches/patch-node_sbin_munin-node-configure
  + patches/patch-node_sbin_munin-run
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_colour_tester_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_exim_mailstats_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_extinfo_tester_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_named_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_cpu_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_df_inode_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_if__in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_if_errcoll__in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_netstat_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_open_files_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_swap_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_openbsd_systat_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_postfix_mailstats_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_postfix_mailvolume_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_ps__in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_psu__in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_sendmail_mailqueue_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_spamstats_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_squeezebox__in
  + patches/patch-plugins_node_d_warning_tester_in

  > update Munin to 1.45, joint work with & ok jasper@ (sthen@)

nagios

  ~ nagios/Makefile                       ~ nagios/pkg/PLIST-main

  > use rm -rf to remove extra directories, suggested by landry (sthen@)

p5-Bot-BasicBot

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Business-PayPal

  >	import p5-Business-PayPal 0.04

p5-Business-PayPal-API

  >	import p5-Business-PayPal-API 0.69

p5-Business-PayPal-IPN

  >	import p5-Business-PayPal-IPN 1.94

p5-Net-Amazon

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-FTP-Recursive

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-GPSD

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-ICal

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-Jabber

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-Radius

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-UPnP

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-Net-XMPP

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-POE-Component-IRC

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

p5-POE-Component-IRC-Plugin-RSS-Headlines

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES (jasper@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-logger/Makefile

  > Explicitely set --disable-schemas-compile. (ajacoutot@)

tightvnc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-viewer

  > comment out the one cat page that was also installed through imake (naddy@)

udns

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import udns: stub DNS resolver library

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/20 ==

polkit

  > Add a missing @sample directory. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 18/20 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > - sync (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - sync (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > + liblrdf (jakemsr@)

gtranslator

  ~ Makefile

  > Explicitely set --disable-schemas-compile. (ajacoutot@)

liblrdf

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	initial import of liblrdf

p5-Text-WikiFormat

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

p5-XML-RSS

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES now it does recursive copies too. (jasper@)

py-MarkupSafe

  >	import py-MarkupSafe 0.11

vgrind

  + patches/patch-vgrind_sh               + patches/patch-vgrind_1
  + patches/patch-vgrindefs_5             + patches/patch-pathnames_h

  > New import:
  >	import vgrind from base

  ~ Makefile

  > Add RUN_DEPEND on groff; vgrind needs it to work. Bump REVISION.
  > The included manpages themselves are fine with mandoc so remove USE_GROFF.
  > ok jasper@ (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 19/20 ==

drupal6

  + lightbox2/Makefile                    + lightbox2/distinfo
  + lightbox2/pkg/PLIST                   + lightbox2/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import drupal6-lightbox2-1.11

  ~ Makefile

  > +lightbox2 (stephan@)

  ~ jquery_ui/Makefile                    ~ jquery_ui/distinfo
  ~ jquery_ui/pkg/PLIST

  > minor update to 1.4 (stephan@)

minitube

  ~ patches/patch-src_MainWindow_cpp      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_iconloader_qticonloader_cpp

  > Update to minitube-1.2.
  > While here, fix the problem with missing icons.
  > "go ahead" jasper@ (dcoppa@)

p5-HTTP-Server-Simple

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

p5-HTTP-Server-Simple-Mason

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove deanna@ as maintainer after several tries and a very long timeout
  > (jasper@)

p5-libapreq

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES now it does recursive copies too. (jasper@)

py-mako

  > - update py-mako to 0.3.4 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove do-regress
  > prompted by fgs (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 20/20 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

emiclock

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Imakefile
  ~ patches/patch-config_h                ~ patches/patch-include_sound_h

  > Fix build on hppa, remove stupid Imakefile statements detecting hppa
  > architecture as hp/ux. Regen patches & bump REVISION. (landry@)

gnome

  ~ hamster-applet/Makefile               ~ Makefile.inc

  > - dont set CONFIGURE_STYLE to gnu when we're using the waf module.
  > (jasper@)

  - krb5-auth-dialog/pkg/PFRAG.shared     ~ krb5-auth-dialog/Makefile
  ~ krb5-auth-dialog/pkg/PLIST

  > - set SHARED_ONLY (jasper@)

  ~ gcalctool/Makefile                    ~ keyring/Makefile
  ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile              ~ system-tools/Makefile

  > Explicitely set --disable-schemas-compile. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > Do not enforce the need to set GNOME_PROJECT and GNOME_VERSION so that
  > we can use the x11/gnome MODULE with ports that are not directly part
  > of GNOME per se. This made landry's kitty sad...
  > ok landry@ jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > Don't force EXTRACT_SUFX. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > Don't enforce MASTER_SITES either. (ajacoutot@)

gtk2-rezlooks-engine

  >	import gtk2-rezlooks-engine 0.6

rox-filer

  + patches/patch-ROX-Filer_src_Makefile_in