ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 28 07:00:13 BST 2010

archivers                               archivers/pecl-lzf
astro/stellarium                        audio/hydrogen
audio/swh-plugins                       databases/openldap
devel                                   devel/dconf
devel/gettext                           devel/gobject-introspection
devel/gsettings-desktop-schemas         devel/gtk2hs-buildtools
devel/hs-gio                            devel/hs-glib
devel/hs-pango                          devel/libgtop2
devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime       devel/p5-DateTime-Format-W3CDTF
editors/texmaker                        games/opensonic
graphics/aqsis                          graphics/evince
graphics/hs-cairo                       graphics/hugin
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/db
infrastructure/lib                      infrastructure/man
infrastructure/mk                       japanese
japanese/kanjistrokeorders-ttf          lang
lang/mono                               lang/newlisp
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                mail/zarafa
math/amd                                math/camd
math/ccolamd                            math/colamd
misc/p5-User                            misc/zzuf
multimedia/libdvdnav                    net
net/gnaughty                            net/minbif
net/telepathy                           print/cups
productivity/sunbird                    sysutils
sysutils/pecl-fileinfo                  sysutils/ruby-facter
textproc/chmsee                         textproc/gtranslator
textproc/p5-Text-CSV                    www/drupal6
www/firefox35                           www/gnash
www/mozilla                             www/mozilla-firefox
www/seamonkey                           www/statusnet
www/wml                                 x11/awesome
x11/bluetile                            x11/gnome
x11/gnustep                             x11/hs-gtk
x11/pidgin-libnotify

== archivers ========================================================= 01/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > + pecl-lzf (merdely@)

pecl-lzf

  + pkg/UNMESSAGE                         + pkg/MESSAGE

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of pecl-lzf:

== astro ============================================================= 02/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

stellarium

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

== audio ============================================================= 03/22 ==

hydrogen

  + patches/patch-libs_hydrogen_src_song_cpp

  > use default QString(), avoids ambiguity with upcoming qt 4.7.0. (espie@)

swh-plugins

  ~ Makefile

  > - add a backup master site, as the upstream one is rather flaky (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/22 ==

openldap

  ~ Makefile

  > works with openbsd libtool. verified by pea@ (steven@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/22 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +dconf (ajacoutot@)

dconf

  + patches/patch-common_dconf-shmdir_c   + patches/patch-engine_dconf-engine_c
  + patches/patch-client_Makefile_in      + patches/patch-bin_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-editor_Makefile_in      + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import dconf-0.5.1

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-common_dconf-shmdir_c

  > Fix the f_fstypename call. (ajacoutot@)

gettext

  ~ Makefile

  > no need for groff, mandoc handles these man pages just fine (naddy@)

gobject-introspection

  ~ Makefile

  > - this can use our libtool now, prompted by steven. (jasper@)

gsettings-desktop-schemas

  ~ Makefile

  > Add a run dependency on dconf now that we have it. (ajacoutot@)

gtk2hs-buildtools

  > - update gtk2hs-buildtools to 0.11.2
  > ok kili@ (jasper@)

hs-gio

  > - update hs-gio to 0.11.1
  > - tighten dependency on hs-glib
  > ok kili@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

hs-glib

  > - update hs-glib to 0.11.2
  > ok kili@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

hs-pango

  > - update hs-pango to 0.11.2
  > ok kili@ (jasper@)

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-sysdeps_bsd_cpu_c

  > Include sys/sched.h. (ajacoutot@)

p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime

  > update to 1.5000, now recognizes UTC as a valid time zone. (stephan@)

p5-DateTime-Format-W3CDTF

  > update to 0.05 (stephan@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/22 ==

texmaker

  > update TexMaker to 2.0, from Alexandr Shadchin.
  > Maintainer timeout; Alexandr takes maintainership. (sthen@)

  + patches/patch-latexeditor_h           + patches/patch-latexeditorview_h
  + patches/patch-latexhighlighter_h      + patches/patch-spellerdialog_h
  + patches/patch-texmaker_cpp            + patches/patch-texmaker_h
  + patches/patch-texmaker_pro

  > update TexMaker to 2.0, from Alexandr Shadchin.
  > Maintainer timeout; Alexandr takes maintainership.
  > (missed patches with previous commit, reminded by Alexandr) (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 07/22 ==

opensonic

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/22 ==

aqsis

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

evince

  ~ Makefile

  > Add a run dependency on dconf now that we have it. (ajacoutot@)

hs-cairo

  > - update hs-cairo to 0.11.1
  > ok kili@ (jasper@)

hugin

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/22 ==

bin

  ~ check-manpages

  > make -p optional (espie@)

  ~ libtool

  > do not pass libtool's -static option to the linker
  > instead do what it is supposed to do: not dynamically linking with
  > not-installed libtool libraries
  > openldap linking incorrectness pointed out by pea@
  > this might fix some other stuff as well (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > this can never have worked for real...
  > change .a -> .la
  > in case we ever run into this particular case (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > create an executable wrapper only if we encounter not-installed shared libs
  > (still based on .la file content)
  > this fixes at least fix www/wml and maybe some others (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > make ltprog a list of elements without whitespace.
  > this should prevent exec errors later on.
  > fixes telepathy-glib, noticed by landry@ (steven@)

  ~ dpb

  > kill more code related to P= (will simplify next parts) (espie@)

  ~ libtool

  > behave more like gnu by not using pic objects for a static library.
  > (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > some cleanup (steven@)

db

  ~ fake.mtree

  > scaffolding for /etc/rc.d, okay robert@ (espie@)

  ~ fake.mtree

  > tweak readme: say that we're installing something
  > put that into mtree (to be done in src as well)
  > install in LOCALBASE, independently from PREFIX (newer pkg_adds are happy
  > with @cwd outside of PREFIX) (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm                         ~ DPB/Grabber.pm
  ~ DPB/Locks.pm                          ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm
  ~ DPB/PortInfo.pm

  > tie engine with var grabber, get ready to re-do port meta on error.
  > (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > kill more code related to P= (will simplify next parts) (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm                         ~ DPB/Locks.pm

  > use rescan after errors, so that bumps get picked up (espie@)

man

  + man1/check-manpages.1

  > document check-manpages (espie@)

  ~ man1/dpb.1

  > remove last reference to P number
  > explain why locks prevent building two pkgpaths. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > scaffolding for /etc/rc.d, okay robert@ (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > tweak readme: say that we're installing something
  > put that into mtree (to be done in src as well)
  > install in LOCALBASE, independently from PREFIX (newer pkg_adds are happy
  > with @cwd outside of PREFIX) (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > pass FULLPKGNAME to SUBST_VAR (impossible to do readmes otherwise) (espie@)

== japanese ========================================================== 10/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

japanese

  ~ Makefile

  > Enter kanjistrokeorders-ttf (fgsch@)

kanjistrokeorders-ttf

  >	Import KanjiStrokeOrders TTF, a font to view stroke order diagrams for

== lang ============================================================== 11/22 ==

lang

  ~ Makefile

  > +newlisp (todd@)

mono

  ~ patches/patch-mono_utils_mono-proclib_c

  > Reorder the ifdefs so this works both with and without kvm_getprocs.
  > It didn't build on -current before, and no change on systems with
  > kvm_getprocs removed, so no need to bump.
  > Thanks naddy@ for report + build test. (sthen@)

newlisp

  >	newLISP is a scripting language for developing web applications and

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure-alt

  > - remove a bunch of useless variables
  > - cleanup REGRESS mess
  > - remove CFLAGS/LDFLAGS mess
  > - don't unconditionally strip the binary
  > please import new ports with an OK... (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 12/22 ==

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  + pkg/PFRAG.debug-main                  + pkg/PFRAG.no-debug-main

  > Do the PFRAG dance to produce a working debug-flavoured tb package.
  > Mozilla likes to build different libs when debug is enabled...
  > patch run-mozilla.sh so that it finds our gdb by default, and amend
  > README.OpenBSD to teach user how to properly debug tb. (landry@)

zarafa

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Tweak for upcoming update. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libvmime/Makefile                     ~ libvmime/distinfo

  > Update to the latest patch release (needed for upcoming zarafa udpate).
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/distinfo
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-doc_manual_xml
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-installer_linux_gateway_cfg
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-installer_linux_ical_cfg
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_libserver_ZarafaCmd_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-spooler_DAgent_cpp

  > Update to zarafa-6.40.3.
  > ChangeLog available at:
  > http://download.zarafa.com/community/final/6.40/changelog-6.40.txt
  > (ajacoutot@)

== math ============================================================== 13/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

amd

  ~ Makefile

  > add run-depend on ufconfig package, then UFconfig.h is always around so
  > that
  > dependent ports can pick this port up correctly during configure
  > ok pirofti@ (steven@)

camd

  ~ Makefile

  > add run-depend on ufconfig package, then UFconfig.h is always around so
  > that
  > dependent ports can pick this port up correctly during configure
  > ok pirofti@ (steven@)

ccolamd

  ~ Makefile

  > add run-depend on ufconfig package, then UFconfig.h is always around so
  > that
  > dependent ports can pick this port up correctly during configure
  > ok pirofti@ (steven@)

colamd

  ~ Makefile

  > add run-depend on ufconfig package, then UFconfig.h is always around so
  > that
  > dependent ports can pick this port up correctly during configure
  > ok pirofti@ (steven@)

== misc ============================================================== 14/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-User

  > update to 1.9 (stephan@)

zzuf

  > update to 0.13
  > * various fixes for Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and OpenBSD libc calls.
  > * network host filtering support.
  > * support for memory limits on OS X.
  > * massive testsuite improvements.
  > * support most cat options in zzcat, which is now fully programmable.
  > from dawedawe at gmx.de
  > set USE_LIBTOOL while here (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 15/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

libdvdnav

  ~ Makefile

== net =============================================================== 16/22 ==

  > No need for these flavors anymore. (ajacoutot@)

gnaughty

  ~ Makefile

  > Add missing category. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix typo (sthen@)

minbif

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-logger/Makefile

  > Add a run dependency on dconf now that we have it. (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 17/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/cupsd.rc

  > As agreed with espie@, install a first rc script to serve as a test
  > example. A couple of things are still missing from the infrastructure
  > but the basics work. When everything has been taken care of, we'll start
  > mocing all ports to using the new rc system. (ajacoutot@)

== productivity ====================================================== 18/22 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

sunbird

  + pkg/patch-mozilla_build_unix_run-mozilla_sh

  > Add a patch so that it finds our gdb. Remove updates/ subdir at
  > uninstall time. (landry@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 19/22 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > + pecl-fileinfo (merdely@)

pecl-fileinfo

  + pkg/UNMESSAGE                         + pkg/MESSAGE

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of pecl-fileinfo:

  ~ Makefile

  > Oops... debugging line made it in.	Remove it. (merdely@)

ruby-facter

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak on a clean box, add lang/ruby to build_depends. (landry@)

== textproc ========================================================== 20/22 ==

chmsee

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

gtranslator

  ~ Makefile

  > Add a run dependency on dconf now that we have it. (ajacoutot@)

p5-Text-CSV

  > update to 1.20. (stephan@)

== www =============================================================== 21/22 ==

drupal6

  ~ drupal6.port.mk

  > add a http master site and make it the primary. 'sure' espie@ (stephan@)

  + session_api/Makefile                  + session_api/distinfo
  + session_api/pkg/DESCR                 + session_api/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import drupal6-session_api-1.2:

  ~ Makefile

  > +session_api, fix order (stephan@)

  + faq/Makefile                          + faq/distinfo
  + faq/pkg/DESCR                         + faq/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import drupal6-faq-1.11:

  ~ Makefile

  > +faq (stephan@)

  + ubercart/Makefile                     + ubercart/distinfo
  + ubercart/pkg/DESCR                    + ubercart/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import drupal6-ubercart-2.4:

  ~ Makefile

  > +ubercart (stephan@)

  + views_bonus/Makefile                  + views_bonus/distinfo
  + views_bonus/pkg/PLIST                 + views_bonus/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import drupal6-views_bonus-1.1:

  ~ Makefile

  > +views_bonus (stephan@)

firefox35

  ~ Makefile

  > Oops. remove debug FLAVOR here, it's now in mozilla.port.mk (landry@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  + pkg/PFRAG.debug

  > Do the PFRAG.debug dance so that it produces a working debug-enabled
  > package. Teach users how to properly report bugs, and add a
  > run-mozilla.sh patch so that it finds our gdb. While here remove
  > updates/ subdir at uninstall time, otherwise it stays.. (landry@)

gnash

  - patches/patch-libbase_rc_cpp
  - patches/patch-plugin_npapi_plugin_cpp

  > Remove local patches to change the config dir so that the config dir
  > goes back to the default.
  > From Brad (maintainer) (dcoppa@)

mozilla

  ~ mozilla.port.mk

  > Unset INSTALL_STRIP when debug FLAVOR is set. Permits to build a
  > debuggable version of xulrunner package. (landry@)

mozilla-firefox

  + patches/patch-js_src_nanojit_Assembler_cpp
  + patches/patch-js_src_nanojit_Assembler_h
  + patches/patch-js_src_nanojit_NativeX64_cpp

  > Add patches to allow building a debug-flavoured working package (at
  > least on amd64). Codepaths only used in that case. (landry@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  + patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh

  > Add a patch so that run-mozilla.sh finds our gdb by default. Amend
  > README.OpenBSD to teach users how to properly report bugs. (landry@)

seamonkey

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-mozilla_build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  + pkg/PFRAG.debug-main                  + pkg/PFRAG.no-debug-main

  > Do the PFRAG dance so that it provides a working debug-flavoured
  > package. Add a run-mozilla.sh patch to make it found our gdb by default.
  > Teach users how to properly debug mozilla ports. (landry@)

statusnet

  - files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/README

  > move to new pkg-readmes organization.
  > a bit special, because PREFIX=/var/www here.
  > okay jasper@ (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > zap extra, as noticed by aja@ (espie@)

wml

  ~ Makefile

  > works with openbsd libtool now (steven@)

== x11 =============================================================== 22/22 ==

awesome

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision
  > this was using -O3 before the recent change in cmake (steven@)

bluetile

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - remove double MODULE, spotted by brad
  > - reformat DESCR (jasper@)

gnome

  ~ gcalctool/Makefile                    ~ empathy/Makefile
  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile
  ~ system-tools/Makefile

  > Add a run dependency on dconf now that we have it. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gvfs/Makefile
  ~ gvfs/patches/patch-metadata_metatree_c

  > We don't have f_type. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ system-monitor/Makefile
  + system-monitor/patches/patch-src_proctable_cpp

  > In Unix we call it a PID, not ID... (ajacoutot@)

gnustep

  ~ laternamagica/Makefile

  > fix HOMEPAGE