ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 29 07:00:14 BST 2010

archivers/gtar                          archivers/hs-zlib
archivers/zziplib                       audio
audio/akode                             audio/lmms
audio/mpd                               audio/mpd-add-similar
audio/openal                            audio/py-last
databases/db                            databases/hs-HDBC
databases/hs-HDBC-sqlite3               databases/pkglocatedb
databases/ruby-do_sqlite3               databases/sqliteman
databases/sqlports                      devel/cpphs
devel/haddock                           devel/hs-ConfigFile
devel/hs-FindBin                        devel/hs-HUnit
devel/hs-HsSyck                         devel/hs-List
devel/hs-ListLike                       devel/hs-MetaObject
devel/hs-MissingH                       devel/hs-MonadCatchIO-transformers
devel/hs-PSQueue                        devel/hs-QuickCheck
devel/hs-binary                         devel/hs-cereal
devel/hs-control-timeout                devel/hs-convertible
devel/hs-dataenc                        devel/hs-deepseq
devel/hs-directory-tree                 devel/hs-dlist
devel/hs-fgl                            devel/hs-ghc-paths
devel/hs-gio                            devel/hs-glade
devel/hs-glib                           devel/hs-hashed-storage
devel/hs-hlint                          devel/hs-hood
devel/hs-hslogger                       devel/hs-iteratee
devel/hs-language-c                     devel/hs-mmap
devel/hs-monads-fd                      devel/hs-murmur-hash
devel/hs-network                        devel/hs-pango
devel/hs-parallel                       devel/hs-parsec
devel/hs-primitive                      devel/hs-pugs-DrIFT
devel/hs-pugs-compat                    devel/hs-readline
devel/hs-regex-base                     devel/hs-regex-compat
devel/hs-regex-pcre-builtin             devel/hs-regex-posix
devel/hs-sendfile                       devel/hs-stm
devel/hs-stringtable-atom               devel/hs-tar
devel/hs-text                           devel/hs-transformers
devel/hs-uniplate                       devel/hs-unix-compat
devel/hs-vector                         devel/hscolour
devel/p5-Sub-Lambda                     devel/py-sip
devel/quirks                            devel/xulrunner
emulators/qemu                          emulators/qemu-old
geo/gpstk                               geo/merkaartor
graphics                                graphics/hs-GLUT
graphics/hs-OpenGL                      graphics/hs-cairo
graphics/sane-backends                  graphics/shotwell
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/build
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/mk                       lang/ghc
lang/hs-HsParrot                        lang/hs-haskell-src
lang/hs-haskell-src-exts                lang/jruby
lang/pugs                               lang/python
mail/dspam                              mail/mozilla-thunderbird
mail/py-milter                          mail/zarafa
misc/zzuf                               multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
multimedia/libdvdnav                    net/avahi
net/ejabberd                            net/hs-HTTP
net/hs-network-bytestring               net/munin
net/pidgin                              net/rrdtool
net/snort                               print/cups
security/cyrus-sasl2                    security/hs-crypto
security/libfwbuilder                   sysutils
sysutils/ns4                            sysutils/polkit
textproc/groff                          textproc/hs-HaXml
textproc/hs-attoparsec                  textproc/hs-attoparsec-iteratee
textproc/hs-bytestring-nums             textproc/hs-bytestring-show
textproc/hs-heist                       textproc/hs-hexpat
textproc/hs-xml                         www
www/firefox35                           www/hs-cgi
www/hs-html                             www/hs-snap-core
www/hs-snap-server                      www/hs-xhtml
www/hs-xhtml-combinators                www/mozilla-firefox
www/phpmyadmin                          www/rackmonkey
www/seamonkey                           x11/belt
x11/bgs                                 x11/dbus
x11/gnome                               x11/gnustep
x11/gtk2-rezlooks-engine                x11/hs-X11
x11/hs-X11-xft                          x11/hs-gtk
x11/hs-xmonad-contrib                   x11/pidgin-guifications
x11/py-qt4                              x11/qt4
x11/vlc                                 x11/xfce4
x11/xmonad

== archivers ========================================================= 01/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

gtar

  - patches/patch-gnu_inttostr_c          - patches/patch-src_extract_c
  - patches/patch-src_names_c             - patches/patch-tests_link02_at
  - patches/patch-tests_link03_at         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-gnu_fdopendir_c
  + patches/patch-tests_extrac11_at

  > update to 1.24: various bug fixes, no major changes (naddy@)

hs-zlib

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

zziplib

  > zziplib and zzuf conflict (zzcat executable)
  > pointed out by naddy@ (steven@)

  > drop the conflict and rename zzuf's zzcat utility to zzufcat instead
  > ok naddy@ (steven@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/19 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > link mpd-add-similar and py-last. (edd@)

  ~ Makefile

  > + lmms (jakemsr@)

akode

  ~ Makefile

  > this builds fine with openbsd libtool so set USE_LIBTOOL=yes
  > however auto* needs libtoolize or some other libtool macros, therefore add
  > a build dependency on gnu libtool (steven@)

lmms

  + patches/patch-src_core_main_cpp       + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_gui_setup_dialog_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_core_mixer_cpp      + patches/patch-lmmsconfig_h_in
  + patches/patch-plugins_zynaddsubfx_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-include_RemotePlugin_h
  + files/AudioSndio.cpp                  + files/MidiSndio.h
  + files/MidiSndio.cpp                   + files/FindSndio.cmake
  + files/AudioSndio.h

  > New import:
  >	initial import of audio/lmms

mpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/mpd.rc

  > - add rc script for mpd
  > ok robert@ (jasper@)

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile

  > - obvious MESSAGE is obvious, zap it.
  > prompted by aja (jasper@)

mpd-add-similar

  >	Import mpd-add-similar - tool to add similar tracks to your mpd
  > playlist.

openal

  ~ Makefile

  > this builds fine with openbsd libtool so set USE_LIBTOOL=yes
  > however auto* needs libtoolize or some other libtool macros, therefore add
  > a build dependency on gnu libtool (steven@)

py-last

  >	Import py-last, last.fm library for python.

== databases ========================================================= 03/19 ==

db

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ v3/Makefile
  ~ v4/Makefile

  > build with openbsd libtool and bump revision (steven@)

  ~ v3/patches/patch-db_db_cam_c          ~ v3/patches/patch-dist_Makefile_in
  ~ v3/patches/patch-dist_configure       ~ v3/patches/patch-env_env_open_c
  ~ v3/patches/patch-tcl_tcl_compat_c     ~ v3/patches/patch-tcl_tcl_db_c
  ~ v3/patches/patch-tcl_tcl_env_c        ~ v3/patches/patch-tcl_tcl_mp_c
  ~ v3/patches/patch-tcl_tcl_txn_c        ~ v4/patches/patch-dist_Makefile_in

  > remove some @ in makefile, so we can see what is executed, e.g. libtool...
  > regen patches for v3 while here (steven@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ v3/Makefile
  ~ v4/Makefile

  > - switch back to gnu libtool after recent libtool revert
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

hs-HDBC

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-HDBC-sqlite3

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

pkglocatedb

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + files/pkglocate

  > lazy bum, script pkglocate as locate -d ... (espie@)

ruby-do_sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > Update for the new ruby.port.mk to add the ruby18 WANTLIB back. I've
  > already prepared an update for this, but it hasn't been approved yet,
  > and this port needs to be working in the meantime.	Since it's
  > possible someone could have built the port since the ruby.port.mk
  > change, bump for safety.
  > ok naddy (jeremy@)

sqliteman

  + patches/patch-sqliteman_database_h    + patches/patch-sqliteman_main_cpp

  > prepare for qt 4.7 (still ambiguous QString(0) ) (espie@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile

  > make sure sqlports will stop in case of an error.
  > problem noticed by steven@, sneaky solution by me ;) (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/19 ==

cpphs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-lib

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

haddock

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-lib
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-ConfigFile

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-FindBin

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-HUnit

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-HsSyck

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-List

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-ListLike

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-MetaObject

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-MissingH

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-MonadCatchIO-transformers

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-PSQueue

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-QuickCheck

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-binary

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-cereal

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-control-timeout

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-convertible

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-dataenc

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-deepseq

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-directory-tree

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-dlist

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-fgl

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-ghc-paths

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-gio

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-glade

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-glib

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-hashed-storage

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-hlint

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-hood

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-hslogger

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-iteratee

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-language-c

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-mmap

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-monads-fd

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-murmur-hash

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-network

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-pango

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-parallel

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-parsec

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-primitive

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-pugs-DrIFT

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-pugs-compat

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-readline

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-regex-base

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-regex-compat

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-regex-pcre-builtin

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-regex-posix

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-sendfile

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-stm

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-stringtable-atom

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-tar

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-text

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-transformers

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-uniplate

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-unix-compat

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-vector

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hscolour

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

p5-Sub-Lambda

  + pkg/PLIST

  > - sort of missed this somehow (jasper@)

py-sip

  > minor updates, synchs with qt 4.7 (espie@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > py-pymilter => py-milter (fgsch@)

xulrunner

  ~ 1.9/Makefile                          ~ 1.9/distinfo

  > Security update to xulrunner19 1.9.2.12.
  > Fixes MFSA2010-73/CVE-2010-3765/bz #607222. (landry@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

qemu

  > remove bogus conflict markers and bump, problem noticed by henning@
  > (sthen@)

qemu-old

  > remove bogus conflict markers and bump, problem noticed by henning@
  > (sthen@)

== geo =============================================================== 06/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

gpstk

  ~ Makefile

  > Add devel/libtool to BUILD_DEPENDS so that it builds on a clean box.
  > (landry@)

merkaartor

  ~ Makefile

  > Add build dependency to boost.
  > being guest of ladry here ;) (sebastia@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/19 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +shotwell (landry@)

hs-GLUT

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-OpenGL

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-cairo

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

sane-backends

  + pkg/saned.rc

  > Add rc script for the sane network scanner daemon. (ajacoutot@)

shotwell

  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-src_CameraTable_vala    + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Import shotwell 0.7.2 :

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/19 ==

bin

  ~ libtool

  > strip static libraries with --strip-debug
  > seems to fix databased/db library (steven@)

  ~ dpb

  > keep the output from dump-vars around, and save it in the logfile is
  > something bad happens.
  > get rid of special reporter for Vars, E= is enough, people should look
  > in the paths/logfile now. (espie@)

  ~ libtool

  > - revert libtool to -r1.16, as -r1.17 breaks at least dynamips, lftp and
  > silc-server.
  > found by landry@ and myself the hardway
  > ok sthen@ espie@ (jasper@)

  ~ libtool

  > undo revert (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > check that we really have pic objects to pass, otherwise fall back to
  > nonpic.
  > this is a quick fix, to be done a bit cleaner later. (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > move mkdir out of if block so we avoid an error when it tries to write an
  > objectlist in there (steven@)

build

  - dpb

  > byebye, you served us well (espie@)

db

  ~ config.site

  > imperfect testing from landry/aja@: killing USE_X11 broke e17/ecore, since
  > the
  > extensions/Print X11 header is gone... (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > oops, give back that core. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Grabber.pm                        ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > make it possible (simple) to rescan broken directories
  > (we should possibly log the error messages).
  > Forgot to reset broken, so rescanning didn't help... (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > do the next step even if prepare fails, since prepare is fairly rigid
  > and depends will allow more flavors. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Core.pm

  > zap localhost from those lines too.
  > will make display snappier on one core machine, and still be readable
  > otherwise... (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > of course, confusing prepare and depends is bad (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Grabber.pm                        ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > keep the output from dump-vars around, and save it in the logfile is
  > something bad happens.
  > get rid of special reporter for Vars, E= is enough, people should look
  > in the paths/logfile now. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > not needed any longer (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Core.pm

  > Readd missing space before "on $hostname" (landry@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ pkgpath.mk

  > turns out dpb doesn't need this in the end... (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > give readmes to SHAREOWN/SHAREGRP (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > - remove "suspicious empty line" emacs whines about (jasper@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > Let pkg/README-subpackage work, before this we looked for
  > README--subpackage.
  > ok espie@ (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/19 ==

ghc

  ~ ghc.port.mk

  > Move things around a little bit for Haskell libraries (built with
  > cabal and without nort), to avoid collisions with other (non-Haskell)
  > ports;
  > - Documentation is installed as ${PREFIX}/share/doc/hs-$foo instead of
  > ${PREFIX}/share/doc/$foo.
  > - The library itself (and its interface files) is installed as
  > ${PREFIX}/lib/ghc/$foo instead of ${PREFIX}/lib/$foo.
  > - Additional files will be installed in ${PREFIX}/share/hs-$foo instead
  > of ${PREFIX}/share/foo.
  > from kili@
  > depending port's plists will be adjusted in a few (jasper@)

hs-HsParrot

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-haskell-src

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-haskell-src-exts

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

jruby

  - patches/patch-bin_jruby               - patches/patch-tool_nailgun_Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-bin_jruby_sh
  + patches/patch-jffi_custom-build_xml
  + patches/patch-tool_nailgun_Makefile_in

  > Update lang/jruby from 1.3.1 to 1.5.3.  Numerous improvements including
  > performance increases and ruby 1.8.7 support. ffi support now works in
  > simple cases.  It now works on amd64 as well.  I'm taking over
  > maintenance from bernd at .
  > ok landry (jeremy@)

pugs

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

python

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ 2.4/Makefile
  ~ 2.5/Makefile                          ~ 2.6/Makefile

  > Simplify and switch to REVISION.
  > From Alexandr Shadchin (firstname dot lastname at gmail dot com).
  > martynas@ ok. (fgsch@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/19 ==

dspam

  ~ Makefile

  > builds fine with openbsd libtool (steven@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  > Security update to mozilla-thunderbird 3.1.6.
  > Fixes MFSA2010-73/CVE-2010-3765/bz #607222 (landry@)

py-milter

  - patches/patch-setup_py                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update py-milter to 0.9.3
  > martynas@ ok. (fgsch@)

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main                 + zarafa/pkg/zarafa-gateway.rc
  + zarafa/pkg/zarafa-ical.rc             + zarafa/pkg/zarafa-monitor.rc
  + zarafa/pkg/zarafa-server.rc           + zarafa/pkg/zarafa-spooler.rc
  + zarafa/pkg/zarafa.rc

  > Add zarafa daemons rc scripts.
  > Discussed with and ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

  - zarafa/pkg/zarafa-gateway.rc          - zarafa/pkg/zarafa-ical.rc
  - zarafa/pkg/zarafa-monitor.rc          - zarafa/pkg/zarafa-server.rc
  - zarafa/pkg/zarafa-spooler.rc          ~ zarafa/Makefile
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main                 + zarafa/pkg/zarafa_gateway.rc
  + zarafa/pkg/zarafa_ical.rc             + zarafa/pkg/zarafa_monitor.rc
  + zarafa/pkg/zarafa_server.rc           + zarafa/pkg/zarafa_spooler.rc

  > After discussion with robert and ingo, we are renaming the rc scripts from
  > dash to underscore so that we are consitent with the foo_bar_flags
  > variable. (ajacoutot@)

== misc ============================================================== 11/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

zzuf

  > zziplib and zzuf conflict (zzcat executable)
  > pointed out by naddy@ (steven@)

  > drop the conflict and rename zzuf's zzcat utility to zzufcat instead
  > ok naddy@ (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 12/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > another libtoolize user:
  > use openbsd libtool and add a build dependency on gnu libtool (steven@)

libdvdnav

  ~ Makefile

  > this builds fine with openbsd libtool so set USE_LIBTOOL=yes
  > however auto* needs libtoolize or some other libtool macros, therefore add
  > a build dependency on gnu libtool (steven@)

== net =============================================================== 13/19 ==

avahi

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/avahi-daemon.rc                   + pkg/avahi-dnsconfd.rc

  > Add rc scripts for avahi-dnsconfd and avahi-daemon.
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

  - pkg/avahi-daemon.rc                   - pkg/avahi-dnsconfd.rc
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/avahi_daemon.rc                   + pkg/avahi_dnsconfd.rc

  > After discussion with robert and ingo, we are renaming the rc scripts from
  > dash to underscore so that we are consitent with the foo_bar_flags
  > variable. (ajacoutot@)

ejabberd

  - files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/README

  > - switch to new READMEs (jasper@)

hs-HTTP

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-network-bytestring

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

munin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/munin-node.rc

  > - add the munin-node rc script
  > ok sthen@ (MAINTAINER) robert@ (jasper@)

  - pkg/munin-node.rc                     ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/munin_node.rc

  > After discussion with robert and ingo, we are renaming the rc scripts from
  > dash to underscore so that we are consitent with the foo_bar_flags
  > variable. (jasper@)

pidgin

  ~ Makefile

  > add a debug flavor
  > from brad (steven@)

rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > Add ruby18 WANTLIB back to -ruby subpackage.  This should have been
  > committed with the other ports during the MODRUBY_WANTLIB /
  > MODRUBY_LIB_DEPENDS split.	Since it's possible someone could have
  > build the port since the split, bump for safety.
  > OK landry, sthen (jeremy@)

snort

  ~ Makefile

  > - add a working master site (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 14/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  - files/cups-disable                    - files/cups-enable
  ~ pkg/cupsd.rc

  > Merge the cups-enable and cups-disable scripts into the rc script.
  > idea from and ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 15/19 ==

cyrus-sasl2

  + pkg/saslauthd.rc

  > Add rc script for saslauthd. (ajacoutot@)

hs-crypto

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

libfwbuilder

  ~ Makefile

  > it uses libtoolize during auto* but does not use libtool, so drop
  > USE_LIBTOOL (steven@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 16/19 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +ns4 (steven@)

ns4

  >	import ns4 4.3.6

polkit

  ~ Makefile

  > this builds fine with openbsd libtool so set USE_LIBTOOL=yes
  > however auto* needs libtoolize or some other libtool macros, therefore add
  > a build dependency on gnu libtool (steven@)

== textproc ========================================================== 17/19 ==

groff

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-tmac_tmac_an

  > Increase the -man -Tascii text width from 65 to 78 characters.
  > Patch by millert@, see OpenBSD tmac.an rev. 1.2.
  > Bump.
  > Requested by naddy@; ok espie at . (schwarze@)

hs-HaXml

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-attoparsec

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-attoparsec-iteratee

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-bytestring-nums

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-bytestring-show

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-heist

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-hexpat

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-xml

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 18/19 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +rackmonkey (sthen@)

firefox35

  > Security update to firefox35 3.5.15.
  > Fixes MFSA2010-73/CVE-2010-3765/bz #607222. (landry@)

hs-cgi

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-html

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-snap-core

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-snap-server

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-xhtml

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-xhtml-combinators

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

mozilla-firefox

  > Security update to mozilla-firefox 3.6.12.
  > Fixes MFSA2010-73/CVE-2010-3765/bz #607222. (landry@)

phpmyadmin

  > Update to 3.3.8
  > ok kevlo@ (maintainer) (giovanni@)

rackmonkey

  + pkg/README
  + patches/patch-conf_rackmonkey_conf-default
  + patches/patch-doc_install_txt
  + patches/patch-conf_httpd-rackmonkey_conf

  > New import:
  >	import ports/www/rackmonkey, feedback/ok jasper at . requires up-to-date

seamonkey

  > Security update to seamonkey 2.0.10.
  > Fixes MFSA2010-73/CVE-2010-3765/bz #607222. (landry@)

== x11 =============================================================== 19/19 ==

belt

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile

  > - remove MESSAGE which didn't add much value. (jasper@)

bgs

  ~ Makefile

  > Take MAINTAINER
  > "do it" phessler@ (merdely@)

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/dbus-daemon.rc

  > add an rc script for dbus-daemon (robert@)

  - pkg/dbus-daemon.rc                    ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/dbus_daemon.rc

  > After discussion with $french and $german, we are renaming the rc scripts
  > from
  > dash to underscore so that we are consitent with the foo_bar_flags
  > variable. (robert@)

gnome

  - gdm/pkg/MESSAGE                       ~ gdm/Makefile
  ~ gdm/pkg/PLIST                         + gdm/pkg/gdm.rc

  > Add an rc script for gdm.
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile

  > add comment indicating reason for gnu libtool (steven@)

  - session/files/README.OpenBSD          ~ session/Makefile
  ~ session/pkg/PLIST                     + session/pkg/README

  > - newstyle README
  > ok hobbit@ (jasper@)

gnustep

  + gshisen/Makefile                      + gshisen/distinfo
  + gshisen/pkg/DESCR                     + gshisen/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import gshisen: a gnustep based board game:

  ~ Makefile

  > hook up gshisen (sebastia@)

gtk2-rezlooks-engine

  ~ Makefile

  > - missed bump, spotted by naddy@ (jasper@)

hs-X11

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-X11-xft

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-gtk

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

hs-xmonad-contrib

  > - regen plist after recent ghc.port.mk change
  > - adjust @exec/@unexec accordingly
  > "just go ahead" kili@ (jasper@)

pidgin-guifications

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile

  > ..speaking of obvious MESSAGE being obvious.. (jasper@)

py-qt4

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > minor updates, synchs with qt 4.7 (espie@)

qt4

  - pkg/patch-examples_threads_waitconditions_waitconditions_pro
  - pkg/patch-src_plugins_imageformats_mng_mng_pro
  - pkg/patch-tools_qdoc3_node_cpp        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-config_tests_unix_odbc_odbc_pro
  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-g++4_qmake_conf
  ~ patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-g++4_qplatformdefs_h
  ~ patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-g++_qmake_conf
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake2_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_runtime_JSValue_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_wtf_AlwaysInline_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_wtf_Platform_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_javascriptcore_JavaScriptCore_wtf_Threading_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_JavaScriptCore_JavaScriptCore_pro
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_JavaScriptCore_runtime_Collector_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_JavaScriptCore_runtime_JSValue_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_WebCore_WebCore_pro
  ~ patches/patch-src_corelib_global_qglobal_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_corelib_kernel_qmetaobject_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_itemviews_qlistview_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_painting_painting_pri
  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_styles_qgtkstyle_p_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_plugins_graphicssystems_trace_qgraphicssystem_trace_cpp
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-examples             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-examples                    ~ pkg/PLIST-html
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_JavaScriptCore_wtf_StringExtras_h
  + pkg/patch-src_gui_image_qmnghandler_pri

  > qt 4.7.0 (espie@)

vlc

  ~ Makefile

  > fix -export-symbols-regex libtool option syntax
  > with this, it builds fine with openbsd libtool
  > bump the revisions (steven@)

xfce4

  ~ thunar/Makefile
  + thunar/patches/patch-thunar-vfs_thunar-vfs-os-bsd_c

  > handle getdirentries basep type change, ok landry@ (sthen@)

xmonad

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-lib
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main