ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 30 07:00:12 BST 2010

INDEX                                   audio/mpd
devel/libev                             graphics/agg
graphics/p5-Image-ExifTool              graphics/sane-backends
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/templates                lang/gcc
mail/cyrus-imapd                        mail/smtp-vilter
mail/thunderbird-i18n                   mail/zarafa
net/avahi                               net/ejabberd
net/libbgpdump                          net/munin
net/onioncat                            net/rrdtool
net/samba                               print/cups
security/cyrus-sasl2                    sysutils/ns4
sysutils/system-tools-backends          www/firefox-i18n
www/rackmonkey                          www/statusnet
x11/dbus                                x11/gnome
x11/xfce4

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > p2k10's tearing down... w/ 6600 unzels.
  > 433 insertions(+), 405 deletions(-) (landry@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/13 ==

mpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/mpd.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/13 ==

libev

  ~ Makefile

  > - make this fetchable again (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/13 ==

agg

  ~ Makefile

  > add gnu libtool to build_depends, fixes build on clean box (landry@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add comment stating that it needs libtoolize (landry@)

p5-Image-ExifTool

  > Remove bogus dir. (ajacoutot@)

sane-backends

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/saned.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/13 ==

bin

  ~ make-plist

  > big fucking hack to the FULLPKGNAME\- problem, until I clean it up for
  > real... (espie@)

  ~ dpb

  > engine improvements:
  > - if several cores are available, recheck errors, so that we're not stuck
  > waiting for a core to finish to start new shit.
  > - $logdir/stop-<machine_name> allows you to stop a given machine while
  > you clean it up and (possibly) restart it (e.g., won't start new jobs)
  > (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Core.pm                           ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > engine improvements:
  > - if several cores are available, recheck errors, so that we're not stuck
  > waiting for a core to finish to start new shit.
  > - $logdir/stop-<machine_name> allows you to stop a given machine while
  > you clean it up and (possibly) restart it (e.g., won't start new jobs)
  > (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > refactor to make most of it reusable to e.g., make print-package-signature
  > (espie@)

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > Add the http://ftp.cpan.org/ redirector to the top of MASTER_SITE_PERL_CPAN
  > and drop some 16 of the mirrors, saving a lot of time when a distfile has
  > been removed. ok espie@ dcoppa@ (sthen@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/13 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.2/Makefile
  ~ 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_alpha_openbsd_h
  ~ 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_gcc
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_alpha_alpha_c
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_alpha_alpha_md
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_alpha_alpha_opt

  > add the bits to actually support the alpha arch, but don't enable yet
  > (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/13 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-perl                        + patches/patch-imap_annotate_c
  + patches/patch-imap_duplicate_c        + patches/patch-imap_mailbox_c
  + patches/patch-imap_mbdump_c           + patches/patch-imap_mbexamine_c
  + patches/patch-imap_seen_db_c          + patches/patch-imtest_imtest_c
  + patches/patch-lib_auth_pts_c          + patches/patch-lib_auth_pts_c.orig
  + patches/patch-lib_prot_c
  + patches/patch-notifyd_notify_mailto_c
  + pkg/cyrus_imapd.rc

  > Update to cyrus-imapd-2.4.2 and add an rc script. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/cyrus_imapd.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

smtp-vilter

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-etc_smtp-vilter_smtp-vilter_conf
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/smtp_vilter.rc

  > Move to REVISION and new DEPENDS.
  > Add some saner defaults so that it works out of the box.
  > Add an rc script. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/smtp_vilter.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

thunderbird-i18n

  > Update to tb-i18n 3.1.6 (landry@)

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa.rc
  ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa_gateway.rc          ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa_ical.rc
  ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa_monitor.rc          ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa_server.rc
  ~ zarafa/pkg/zarafa_spooler.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 08/13 ==

avahi

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/avahi_daemon.rc
  ~ pkg/avahi_dnsconfd.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

ejabberd

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/README

  > Add RCS IDs and remove useless MESSAGEs. (ajacoutot@)

libbgpdump

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-bgpdump_lib_c
  ~ patches/patch-cfile_tools_c           ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.4.99.13, looks okay to phessler@ (sthen@)

munin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/munin_node.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

onioncat

  ~ Makefile

  > - add $V and fix MASTER_SITES accordingly (jasper@)

rrdtool

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile

  > set RUBY=${RUBY} in the environment rather than patching configure.
  > ok jeremy@ (sthen@)

samba

  - files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main                      ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/README-main

  > convert to new pkg-readmes. This one keeps a MESSAGE because it says
  > something.
  > (wanted to check multi-packages...) (espie@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README-main

  > Add RCS IDs and remove useless MESSAGEs. (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 09/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/cupsd.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 10/13 ==

cyrus-sasl2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/saslauthd.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 11/13 ==

ns4

  ~ Makefile

  > fix homepage
  > pointed out by Mikolaj Kucharski (steven@)

system-tools-backends

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-Init_Services_pm

  > Start work to implement services. Not working yet. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 12/13 ==

firefox-i18n

  > Update to ffx-i18n 3.6.12, reminded by a diff from robert at openbsd dot
  > pap dot st. (landry@)

rackmonkey

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README

  > Add RCS IDs. (ajacoutot@)

statusnet

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README

  > Add RCS IDs. (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 13/13 ==

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/dbus_daemon.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/README

  > Move to pkg-readmes. (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ genius/Makefile

  > jasper@ gave me a hint that this may actually work now, and it does, so
  > remove BROKEN and regen WANTLIB. (ajacoutot@)

  - session/pkg/MESSAGE                   ~ session/Makefile

  > Add RCS IDs and remove useless MESSAGEs. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile                          ~ gdm/pkg/gdm.rc

  > Add RCS IDs to rc scripts. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ system-tools/Makefile                 ~ system-tools/pkg/PLIST

  > Regen PLIST and WANTLIB. (ajacoutot@)

xfce4

  ~ exo/Makefile                          ~ orage/Makefile
  ~ thunar/Makefile                       ~ xfce4-dict/Makefile
  ~ xfce4-screenshooter/Makefile          ~ xfce4-session/Makefile
  ~ xfdesktop/Makefile                    ~ xfmpc/Makefile