ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 31 07:00:15 GMT 2010

archivers/libarchive                    audio/midish
benchmarks/bytebench                    databases/db
databases/sqlports                      infrastructure/bin
infrastructure/lib                      net/cvsync
net/transmission                        sysutils/monit

== archivers ========================================================= 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

libarchive

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > don't preformat the man pages now that man(1) calls mandoc(1) (naddy@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/07 ==

midish

  > update to 1.0.4 which fixes bugs. Also remove USE_GROFF (man
  > pages are fine for mandoc), and remove REVISION (requested by
  > sthen).
  > ok sthen (ratchov@)

== benchmarks ======================================================== 03/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

bytebench

  ~ Makefile

  > switch to a working MASTER_SITES; Onteria on ports@ (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/07 ==

db

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ v3/Makefile
  ~ v4/Makefile

  > switch back to openbsd libtool (steven@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile

  > fix. stupid. me. (espie@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/07 ==

bin

  ~ dpb

  > proof-of-concept implementation of -R (rebuild when signature changes).
  > Somewhat inefficient (deep check of package vs port signature).
  > More proper approach would be to tell the engine to always build, have
  > first
  > step be a check for signature if the package exist, and abort if it
  > matches:
  > - here we double check everything
  > - propagating rebuilds means non-uptodate packages give rise to non
  > uptodate. (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Grabber.pm                        ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > simplify parameter passing slightly (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm                         ~ DPB/Grabber.pm
  ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm

  > proof-of-concept implementation of -R (rebuild when signature changes).
  > Somewhat inefficient (deep check of package vs port signature).
  > More proper approach would be to tell the engine to always build, have
  > first
  > step be a check for signature if the package exist, and abort if it
  > matches:
  > - here we double check everything
  > - propagating rebuilds means non-uptodate packages give rise to non
  > uptodate. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Grabber.pm                        ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm
  ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > don't cheat, we have to make clean=package to avoid side-effects with
  > arch-independent packages. (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 06/07 ==

cvsync

  ~ Makefile

  > mdoc(7) manuals, no need for groff (naddy@)

transmission

  ~ Makefile

  > oops, obsolete USE_X11 snuck back in; from Brad (naddy@)

monit

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-process_sysdep_OPENBSD_c