[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-09-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 2 07:00:01 BST 2010

include/rpc/auth.h                      include/rpc/auth_unix.h
include/rpc/clnt.h                      include/rpc/pmap_clnt.h
include/rpc/pmap_prot.h                 include/rpc/pmap_rmt.h
include/rpc/rpc.h                       include/rpc/rpc_des.h
include/rpc/rpc_msg.h                   include/rpc/svc.h
include/rpc/svc_auth.h                  include/rpc/types.h
include/rpc/xdr.h                       lib/libc
lib/librpcsvc                           lib/libssl
libexec/rpc.rstatd                      regress/usr.bin
share/man                               share/misc
sys/arch/loongson/conf                  sys/arch/loongson/dev
sys/arch/loongson/loongson              sys/arch/macppc/pci
sys/dev/ata                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/wscons                          sys/kern
sys/scsi                                sys/sys
usr.bin/rpcgen                          usr.bin/rpcinfo
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/stat
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/ldapd
usr.sbin/ldpctl                         usr.sbin/ldpd
usr.sbin/portmap

== include =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

rpc/auth.h

  ~ rpc/auth.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/auth_unix.h

  ~ rpc/auth_unix.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/clnt.h

  ~ rpc/clnt.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/pmap_clnt.h

  ~ rpc/pmap_clnt.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/pmap_prot.h

  ~ rpc/pmap_prot.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/pmap_rmt.h

  ~ rpc/pmap_rmt.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/rpc.h

  ~ rpc/rpc.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/rpc_des.h

  ~ rpc/rpc_des.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/rpc_msg.h

  ~ rpc/rpc_msg.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/svc.h

  ~ rpc/svc.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/svc_auth.h

  ~ rpc/svc_auth.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/types.h

  ~ rpc/types.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpc/xdr.h

  ~ rpc/xdr.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ rpc/DISCLAIMER                        ~ rpc/auth_none.c
  ~ rpc/auth_unix.c                       ~ rpc/authunix_prot.c
  ~ rpc/bindresvport.3                    ~ rpc/clnt_generic.c
  ~ rpc/clnt_perror.c                     ~ rpc/clnt_raw.c
  ~ rpc/clnt_simple.c                     ~ rpc/clnt_tcp.c
  ~ rpc/clnt_udp.c                        ~ rpc/get_myaddress.c
  ~ rpc/getrpcent.3                       ~ rpc/getrpcent.c
  ~ rpc/getrpcport.3                      ~ rpc/getrpcport.c
  ~ rpc/pmap_clnt.c                       ~ rpc/pmap_getmaps.c
  ~ rpc/pmap_getport.c                    ~ rpc/pmap_prot.c
  ~ rpc/pmap_prot2.c                      ~ rpc/pmap_rmt.c
  ~ rpc/rpc.3                             ~ rpc/rpc_callmsg.c
  ~ rpc/rpc_commondata.c                  ~ rpc/rpc_dtablesize.c
  ~ rpc/rpc_prot.c                        ~ rpc/rpcauth.3
  ~ rpc/svc.c                             ~ rpc/svc_auth.c
  ~ rpc/svc_auth_unix.c                   ~ rpc/svc_raw.c
  ~ rpc/svc_run.c                         ~ rpc/svc_simple.c
  ~ rpc/svc_tcp.c                         ~ rpc/svc_udp.c
  ~ rpc/xdr.3                             ~ rpc/xdr.c
  ~ rpc/xdr_array.c                       ~ rpc/xdr_float.c
  ~ rpc/xdr_mem.c                         ~ rpc/xdr_rec.c
  ~ rpc/xdr_reference.c                   ~ rpc/xdr_stdio.c

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

librpcsvc

  ~ bootparam_prot.x                      ~ klm_prot.x
  ~ mount.x                               ~ nfs_prot.x
  ~ rex.x                                 ~ rnusers.x
  ~ rstat.x                               ~ rusers.x
  ~ sm_inter.x                            ~ spray.x
  ~ yp.x                                  ~ yppasswd.x

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/des/rpc_des.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/08 ==

rpc.rstatd

  ~ rstat_proc.c

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/08 ==

usr.bin

  ~ mdoclint/mdoclint                     ~ mdoclint/mdoclint.1

  > some very minor tweaks to bring us in line with mdoclint -r1.12 and
  > mdoclint.1 -r1.2; some minor os-specific differences remain (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man5/rpc.5

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

misc

  ~ inter.phone

  > - add a few more (jasper@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/loongson/conf

  ~ files.loongson

  > Let non-ykbec kernels link again. (miod@)

arch/loongson/dev

  ~ apm.c                                 ~ kb3310.c

  > Clean-up the spl dance around suspend/resume. Okay miod at . (pirofti@)

arch/loongson/loongson

  ~ yeeloong_machdep.c

  > Let non-ykbec kernels link again. (miod@)

arch/macppc/pci

  ~ vgafb.c

  > Fix typo in vgafb_mmap(), causing a comparison to always fail. ok kettenis@
  > (miod@)

dev/ata

  ~ wd.c

  > make struct bufq a member of the softc for devices that use it,
  > rather than it being a pointer to something that needs to be allocated
  > at attach. since all these devices need a bufq to operate, it makes
  > sense to have it allocated as part of the softc and get bufq_init
  > to just initialise all its fields. it also gets rid of the possibility
  > that you wont be able to allocate the bufq struct during attach,
  > which is something you dont want to happen.
  > secondly, it consistently implements a split between wrapper functions
  > and the per discipline implementation of the bufq handlers. it
  > consistently does the locking in the wrappers rather than doing
  > half in the wrappers and the other half in the implementations.
  > it also consistently handles the outstanding bufq bq pointer in the
  > wrappers.
  > this hides most of the implementation inside kern_bufq.c. the only
  > stuff left in buf.h is for the bits each implementation needs to
  > put inside struct buf.
  > tested by thib@ krw@ and me
  > ok thib@ matthew@
  > no objection from krw@ (dlg@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ pcmcia.c

  > Failure to attach a pcmcia driver could leave the function to be disabled
  > after config_found() returns; check for this and do not invoke
  > pcmcia_ccr_read()
  > on a disabled function in the following DPRINTF. No change for kernels
  > without option PCMCIADEBUG. (miod@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wsemul_vt100.c

  > After all escape sequence processing, check for being beyond the last
  > column and and clear VTFL_LASTCHAR if so.
  > This fixes the case where an escape sequence (originally noticed with
  > DECSTBM) moves the cursor and doesn't reset the flag - if it was set,
  > there would be a spurious line feed on the next input.
  > ok miod (nicm@)

kern

  ~ kern_bufq.c

  > make struct bufq a member of the softc for devices that use it,
  > rather than it being a pointer to something that needs to be allocated
  > at attach. since all these devices need a bufq to operate, it makes
  > sense to have it allocated as part of the softc and get bufq_init
  > to just initialise all its fields. it also gets rid of the possibility
  > that you wont be able to allocate the bufq struct during attach,
  > which is something you dont want to happen.
  > secondly, it consistently implements a split between wrapper functions
  > and the per discipline implementation of the bufq handlers. it
  > consistently does the locking in the wrappers rather than doing
  > half in the wrappers and the other half in the implementations.
  > it also consistently handles the outstanding bufq bq pointer in the
  > wrappers.
  > this hides most of the implementation inside kern_bufq.c. the only
  > stuff left in buf.h is for the bits each implementation needs to
  > put inside struct buf.
  > tested by thib@ krw@ and me
  > ok thib@ matthew@
  > no objection from krw@ (dlg@)

  ~ kern_bufq.c

  > Clarify why we can walk the list of bufqs without holding a mutex with a
  > comment. (kettenis@)

  ~ kern_bufq.c

  > There is no point doing wakeups in bufq_done() unless we're actually in the
  > process of quiescing I/O.
  > ok dlg@ (kettenis@)

  ~ subr_disk.c

  > Do not panic in parsedisk() for ``second class'' block devices (which we
  > can't
  > root off), return NULL instead. (miod@)

scsi

  ~ cd.c                                  ~ sd.c
  ~ sdvar.h                               ~ st.c

  > make struct bufq a member of the softc for devices that use it,
  > rather than it being a pointer to something that needs to be allocated
  > at attach. since all these devices need a bufq to operate, it makes
  > sense to have it allocated as part of the softc and get bufq_init
  > to just initialise all its fields. it also gets rid of the possibility
  > that you wont be able to allocate the bufq struct during attach,
  > which is something you dont want to happen.
  > secondly, it consistently implements a split between wrapper functions
  > and the per discipline implementation of the bufq handlers. it
  > consistently does the locking in the wrappers rather than doing
  > half in the wrappers and the other half in the implementations.
  > it also consistently handles the outstanding bufq bq pointer in the
  > wrappers.
  > this hides most of the implementation inside kern_bufq.c. the only
  > stuff left in buf.h is for the bits each implementation needs to
  > put inside struct buf.
  > tested by thib@ krw@ and me
  > ok thib@ matthew@
  > no objection from krw@ (dlg@)

  ~ scsi_all.h

  > ata information vpd page id (dlg@)

  ~ sd.c

  > Restore compilability after bufq changes (miod@)

  ~ st.c

  > Don't give xs->resid an invalid value (xs->datalen * st->blksize)
  > inside st_interpret_sense() and then exit without making sure it's
  > set back to <= xs->datalen.
  > Fixes 'done < 0; strategy broken' panics when un-tar'ing /cvs from
  > my ahci DAT tape drive.
  > ok dlg@ more-or-less-ok matthew@ (krw@)

sys

  ~ buf.h

  > make struct bufq a member of the softc for devices that use it,
  > rather than it being a pointer to something that needs to be allocated
  > at attach. since all these devices need a bufq to operate, it makes
  > sense to have it allocated as part of the softc and get bufq_init
  > to just initialise all its fields. it also gets rid of the possibility
  > that you wont be able to allocate the bufq struct during attach,
  > which is something you dont want to happen.
  > secondly, it consistently implements a split between wrapper functions
  > and the per discipline implementation of the bufq handlers. it
  > consistently does the locking in the wrappers rather than doing
  > half in the wrappers and the other half in the implementations.
  > it also consistently handles the outstanding bufq bq pointer in the
  > wrappers.
  > this hides most of the implementation inside kern_bufq.c. the only
  > stuff left in buf.h is for the bits each implementation needs to
  > put inside struct buf.
  > tested by thib@ krw@ and me
  > ok thib@ matthew@
  > no objection from krw@ (dlg@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

rpcgen

  ~ rpc_clntout.c                         ~ rpc_cout.c
  ~ rpc_hout.c                            ~ rpc_main.c
  ~ rpc_parse.c                           ~ rpc_parse.h
  ~ rpc_sample.c                          ~ rpc_scan.c
  ~ rpc_scan.h                            ~ rpc_svcout.c
  ~ rpc_tblout.c                          ~ rpc_util.c
  ~ rpc_util.h

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

rpcinfo

  ~ rpcinfo.8                             ~ rpcinfo.c

  > Oracle has re-licensed sunrpc under a three-clause BSD license.
  > Update our sources appropriately.  OK deraadt@ jsg@ (millert@)

ssh

  ~ servconf.c

  > pick up ECDSA host key by default; ok djm@ (naddy@)

  ~ myproposal.h

  > prefer ECDH in a 256 bit curve field; prompted by naddy@ (djm@)

stat

  ~ stat.c

  > Remove unused variable: linkfail
  > ok gilles@ (lum@)

tmux

  ~ cmd-set-option.c

  > Reset running jobs when the status line is enabled or disabled as well,
  > some people have it bound to a key. (nicm@)

  ~ xterm-keys.c

  > Simplify xterm modifier detection by treating as a bitmask + 1. Spotted
  > by and diff from Emanuele Giaquinta. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

ldapd

  ~ btree.c

  > Do not use FP arithmetic. Variation on a diff from Mike Belopuhov some time
  > ago. (martinh@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ auth.c
  ~ control.c                             ~ ldapd.c
  ~ ldapd.h                               ~ ldape.c
  ~ namespace.c                           + imsgev.c
  + imsgev.h

  > Move generic imsg/libevent glue to a separate file.
  > with eric@ at c2k10 (martinh@)

  ~ schema.c

  > Add missing leading string quote character in attribute type description.
  > Caused syntax errors when parsing schema from the subschema. (martinh@)

ldpctl

  ~ ldpctl.8                              ~ ldpctl.c
  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > s/lfib/fib/ for more consistency with the other routing ctl tools.
  > While I also made the code more consistent the most noticable change
  > is the rename of the commandline arguments for fib coupling and viewing.
  > OK michele@ (claudio@)

ldpd

  ~ control.c                             ~ kroute.c
  ~ ldpd.c                                ~ ldpd.conf.5
  ~ ldpd.h                                ~ ldpe.c
  ~ parse.y

  > s/lfib/fib/ for more consitency with the other routing daemons.
  > This started manly because of ldpctl beeing inconsistent and me misstyping
  > lfib almost every time.
  > OK michele@ (claudio@)

portmap

  ~ portmap.c