[odc] Daily src changes for 2010-09-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 26 07:00:01 BST 2010

Makefile.cross                          distrib/sets
gnu/usr.bin/cc                          gnu/usr.bin/perl
lib/libarch                             lib/libc
share/man                               sys/dev
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/iscsictl
usr.sbin/iscsid                         usr.sbin/ospfctl
usr.sbin/ospfd

== Makefile.cross ==================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/Makefile.cross

Makefile.cross

  > Copy the right bits to the right places for gcc4. (drahn@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/comp/md.hppa                    ~ lists/comp/md.macppc

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.loongson
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.palm                    ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.socppc                  ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/base/mi
  ~ lists/comp/md.loongson                ~ lists/comp/md.sgi
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/08 ==

usr.bin/cc

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ cc/Makefile
  ~ cc_tools/openbsd-native.h             ~ collect2/Makefile
  ~ libgcc/Makefile

  > GCC4 cross compilation support under OpenBSD. (drahn@)

usr.bin/perl

  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/Changes       ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/README
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/LICENSE
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/blocksort.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/bzlib.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/bzlib.h
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/bzlib_private.h
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/compress.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/crctable.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/huffman.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/randtable.c
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/bzip2-src/Bzip2.pm
  ~ cpan/Compress-Raw-Bzip2/t/000prereq.t

  > Update to Compress-Raw-Bzip2 2.031; no actual code changes since
  > we fixed bzip2-src/decompress.c separately. (millert@)

  ~ git_version.h                         ~ patchlevel.h

  > Add CVE-2010-0405 to list of local patches. (millert@)

  - Bar.pm~                               ~ MANIFEST

  > Remove Bar.pm~ which causes emacs people issues (and they have enough
  > of those already).	Requested by deraadt@ (millert@)

  ~ x2p/str.c

  > Use snprintf() not sprintf() (millert@)

  ~ git_version.h
  ~ cpan/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/t/parse_version.t
  ~ cpan/Module-Build/t/metadata.t        ~ cpan/Module-Build/t/moduleinfo.t

  > Fix test failures caused by RCS keyword expansion.
  > Add PERL_GIT_UNCOMMITTED_CHANGES back to git_version.h to fix a test.
  > (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/08 ==

libarch

  ~ mips64/get_fpc_csr.3

  > fix Xrs; (jmc@)

libc

  ~ gen/glob.3

  > document GLOB_KEEPSTAT in the RETURN VALUES and STANDARDS sections. (djm@)

  ~ stdlib/gcvt.c

  > Make gcvt() better match printf("%g") behavior, it now passes regress.
  > OK deraadt@ (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man5/changelist.5

  > missing "Pa" in FILES; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/rc.8

  > Document rc.firsttime; while here, sprinkle some .Pa in FILES.
  > Based on patches from Tilo Stritzky <t dot stritzky at arcor dot de>
  > FILES wording provided by oga@; feedback and ok jmc@; "go ahead" deraadt@
  > (schwarze@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

dev

  ~ vscsi.c

  > when vscsi is closed, deactivate all child devices so when we kill the
  > commands still on the queues the child device wont retry it cos its been
  > deactivated. (dlg@)

dev/pci

  ~ ppb.c

  > ppb(4) should respect pci_dopm, like pci(4) does, and not try to poweroff
  > the bridge if pci_dopm=0.
  > Fixes Gateway LT3103u and Lenovo Thinkpad 100e netbooks, allowing them to
  > suspend again (if pci_dopm is set to 0 in acpi.c). Tested by myself and
  > deraadt on a variety of hardware.
  > ok deraadt@ (mlarkin@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  ~ sftp.c

  > make use of new glob(3) GLOB_KEEPSTAT extension to save extra server
  > rountrips to fetch per-file stat(2) information. (djm@)

tmux

  ~ tmux.1

  > detach-on-destroy is a session option, not server. (nicm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

iscsictl

  ~ iscsictl.c                            ~ parse.y

  > spacing, no binary changes. (sobrado@)

iscsid

  ~ iscsid.8                              ~ iscsid.c

  > use a consistent argument name in both synopsis and usage; argument
  > name choosed with help from dlg@
  > ok claudio@ (sobrado@)

  ~ iscsid.8

  > zap trailing whitespace; (jmc@)

  ~ initiator.c                           ~ task.c

  > fix typos in documentation and log_debug() function.
  > ok claudio@ (sobrado@)

  ~ connection.c                          ~ initiator.c
  ~ iscsid.c                              ~ iscsid.h
  ~ log.c                                 ~ pdu.c
  ~ task.c                                ~ util.c
  ~ vscsi.c

  > spacing, no binary changes. (sobrado@)

ospfctl

  ~ ospfctl.c

  > Print the checksum sum as a simple fingerprint of the LSDB.
  > OK dlg@ (claudio@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfd.h                               ~ rde.c