ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 26 07:00:14 BST 2010

audio/rhythmbox                         devel
devel/hs-uniplate                       devel/hscolour
devel/quirks                            graphics/ImageMagick
graphics/exiv2                          infrastructure/bin
infrastructure/mk                       lang/kaffe
lang/pfe                                lang/ruby
math/gnumeric                           multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
security/xmlsec                         sysutils
sysutils/freeipmi                       sysutils/heartbeat
sysutils/torture                        www/nginx
x11/video

== audio ============================================================= 01/11 ==

rhythmbox

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-shell_main_c
  + patches/patch-shell_rb-python-module_c
  + patches/patch-shell_rb-python-module_h

  > Make rhythmbox start again after recent python 2.6.6 update.
  > Merged from upstream git. (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/11 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > - sync (jasper@)

hs-uniplate

  >	import hs-uniplate 1.5.1

hscolour

  > - update hscolour to 1.17
  > ok kili@ (jasper@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > video(1) is in xenocara again (jakemsr@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/11 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ Makefile

  > indicate reason for gnu libtool (steven@)

exiv2

  ~ Makefile

  > no longer requires gnu libtool (steven@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/11 ==

bin

  ~ libtool

  > put .o files on command line in objects array as well.
  > this fixes errors in gst-plugins-bad.
  > while here, check the object list and bail out if it's empty (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > also add -lfoo arguments to deplibs if there is no key yet for this
  > library,
  > because the key may be set in a recursion step, but we only add to deplibs
  > at level 0.
  > this seems to produce more correct deplibs.
  > first step to fix kde/bindings. (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > drop libraries from deplibs which we are not going to install.
  > this should fix exiv2. (steven@)

  ~ libtool

  > drop relative -L paths from dependency_libs before installing the .la file.
  > (steven@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > if we are not using gnu libtool, it's not needed in build depends (steven@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/11 ==

kaffe

  ~ Makefile

  > indicate why we use gnu libtool (steven@)

pfe

  ~ Makefile

  > summarize why it uses gnu libtool (steven@)

ruby

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-lib_webrick_httpresponse_rb

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_7
  > MFC:
  > SECURITY FIX
  > Resolves CVE-2010-0541
  > ok bernd@ jeremy@ (william@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-lib_webrick_httpresponse_rb

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_8
  > MFC:
  > SECURITY FIX
  > Resolves CVE-2010-0541
  > ok bernd@ jeremy@ (william@)

== math ============================================================== 06/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

gnumeric

  ~ Makefile

  > works with openbsd libtool now too (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-bad/Makefile

  > don't require gnu libtool (steven@)

== security ========================================================== 08/11 ==

xmlsec

  ~ Makefile

  > indicate why we use gnu libtool (steven@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/11 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > - sync (jasper@)

freeipmi

  ~ Makefile

  > seems to build fine with openbsd libtool (steven@)

heartbeat

  ~ Makefile

  > indicate reason for gnu libtool (steven@)

torture

  >	import torture 1.0

nginx

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable the static gzip module by default.
  > ok bernd@
  > from Johan Huldtgren a while ago, thanks. (william@)

video

  ~ Makefile