ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 28 07:00:12 BST 2010

devel/atk                               devel/cpphs
devel/libgee                            devel/libwnck
devel/p5-Carp-Assert                    devel/p5-MooseX-Log-Log4perl
devel/p5-Throwable                      graphics/clutter
graphics/gd                             lang/librep
mail/mailscanner                        mail/p5-Email-Sender
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin               multimedia/get_iplayer
net/ejabberd                            net/ladvd
net/zabbix                              sysutils/p5-Capture-Tiny
www                                     www/drupal5
www/kazehakase                          www/mozilla-firefox
www/mozplugger                          www/p5-WWW-Mechanize-TreeBuilder
x11/gnome                               x11/py-gtk2
x11/rep-gtk                             x11/sawfish

== devel ============================================================= 01/09 ==

atk

  > Bugfix update to atk-1.32.0.
  > Move to new DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

cpphs

  ~ Makefile

  > Work around a bug in dpb. (kili@)

libgee

  > Update to libgee-0.6.0. (ajacoutot@)

libwnck

  > Minor update to libwnck 2.30.5
  > * fix pager with multiple rows, regression from 2.30.4 (ajacoutot@)

p5-Carp-Assert

  > update to 0.20 and license change to Perl, using jaspers Ok coupon.
  > (stephan@)

p5-MooseX-Log-Log4perl

  > update to 0.42 (stephan@)

p5-Throwable

  > update to 0.102080, 'yep' jasper@ (stephan@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/09 ==

clutter

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ clutter-box2d/Makefile
  ~ clutter-box2d/pkg/PLIST               ~ clutter-gst/Makefile
  ~ clutter-gst/pkg/PLIST                 ~ clutter-gtk/Makefile
  ~ clutter-gtk/pkg/PLIST                 ~ core/Makefile
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > - switch to REVISION/new-style DEPENDS
  > - regen plist
  > to reduce the update diff a bit (jasper@)

gd

  ~ Makefile

  > * fix timestamps to prevent autotools cascade from triggering
  > * switch to REVISION and new LIB_DEPENDS/WANTLIB while here (naddy@)

== lang ============================================================== 03/09 ==

librep

  > - update librep to 0.91.0
  > * all lisp files have to be byte-compiled again, as this release
  > brings an ABI change
  > - take maintainership (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/09 ==

mailscanner

  > update to 4.81.4-1 from Brad. (sthen@)

p5-Email-Sender

  > update to 0.102370, removed one superfluous RUN_DEPENDS, added
  > BUILD_DEPENDS. (stephan@)

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

  ~ Makefile                              + patch-lib_Mail_SpamAssassin_Dns_pm
  + patch-lib_Mail_SpamAssassin_HTML_pm
  + patch-lib_Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_BodyEval_pm
  + patch-lib_Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_Check_pm

  > perl 5.12.2 fixes (sthen@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer

  > - add a fix for live streaming from upstream
  > - fix perl 5.12 warnings (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 06/09 ==

ejabberd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD

  > - small tweak regarding resolving the servers hostname
  > ok viq (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

ladvd

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_master_c

  > Update to ladvd-0.9.2.  Tested on sparc64 and amd64 by myself, on i386
  > by william@ and build-tested on powerpc and mips64 by jasper at .
  > ok jasper@ (weerd@)

zabbix

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_libs_zbxsysinfo_openbsd_net_c

  > If zabbix_agent does not have perms to access kmem, then
  > fallback to using the SIOCGIFDATA ioctl to get iface stats. (robert@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/09 ==

p5-Capture-Tiny

  > update to 0.08, ok jasper@, 'looks ok' sthen at . (stephan@)

== www =============================================================== 08/09 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > unlink drupal5, going to be removed soon. ok aja@ and sthen at . (stephan@)

drupal5

  - Makefile                              - Makefile.inc
  - TODO                                  - drupal5.port.mk
  - IMCE/Makefile                         - IMCE/distinfo
  - IMCE/pkg/DESCR                        - IMCE/pkg/PLIST
  - action-view/Makefile                  - action-view/distinfo
  - action-view/pkg/DESCR                 - action-view/pkg/PLIST
  - admin-menu/Makefile                   - admin-menu/distinfo
  - admin-menu/patches/patch-admin_menu_css
  - admin-menu/pkg/DESCR                  - admin-menu/pkg/PLIST
  - advanced_user/Makefile                - advanced_user/distinfo
  - advanced_user/patches/patch-advuser_module
  - advanced_user/pkg/DESCR               - advanced_user/pkg/PLIST
  - alternate_login/Makefile              - alternate_login/distinfo
  - alternate_login/patches/patch-alt_login_module
  - alternate_login/pkg/DESCR             - alternate_login/pkg/PLIST
  - auto_nodetitle/Makefile               - auto_nodetitle/distinfo
  - auto_nodetitle/pkg/DESCR              - auto_nodetitle/pkg/PLIST
  - autolocale/Makefile                   - autolocale/distinfo
  - autolocale/pkg/DESCR                  - autolocale/pkg/PLIST
  - backup/Makefile                       - backup/distinfo
  - backup/pkg/DESCR                      - backup/pkg/PLIST
  - backup_migrate/Makefile               - backup_migrate/distinfo
  - backup_migrate/pkg/DESCR              - backup_migrate/pkg/PLIST
  - calendar/Makefile                     - calendar/distinfo
  - calendar/patches/patch-calendar_install
  - calendar/pkg/DESCR                    - calendar/pkg/PLIST
  - cck/Makefile                          - cck/distinfo
  - cck/pkg/DESCR                         - cck/pkg/PLIST
  - cck_taxonomy/Makefile                 - cck_taxonomy/distinfo
  - cck_taxonomy/pkg/DESCR                - cck_taxonomy/pkg/PLIST
  - coder/Makefile                        - coder/distinfo
  - coder/pkg/DESCR                       - coder/pkg/PLIST
  - content_access/Makefile               - content_access/distinfo
  - content_access/pkg/DESCR              - content_access/pkg/PLIST
  - core/Makefile                         - core/distinfo
  - core/files/drupal.conf
  - core/patches/patch-includes_common_inc
  - core/patches/patch-includes_form_inc
  - core/patches/patch-modules_user_user_module
  - core/pkg/DESCR                        - core/pkg/MESSAGE
  - core/pkg/PLIST                        - core/pkg/UNMESSAGE
  - date/Makefile                         - date/distinfo
  - date/pkg/DESCR                        - date/pkg/PLIST
  - daterange/Makefile                    - daterange/distinfo
  - daterange/pkg/DESCR                   - daterange/pkg/PLIST
  - dba/Makefile                          - dba/distinfo
  - dba/patches/patch-dba_install         - dba/patches/patch-dba_module
  - dba/pkg/DESCR                         - dba/pkg/PLIST
  - devel/Makefile                        - devel/distinfo
  - devel/pkg/DESCR                       - devel/pkg/PLIST
  - dhtml_menu/Makefile                   - dhtml_menu/distinfo
  - dhtml_menu/pkg/DESCR                  - dhtml_menu/pkg/PLIST
  - find_path/Makefile                    - find_path/distinfo
  - find_path/pkg/DESCR                   - find_path/pkg/PLIST
  - image/Makefile                        - image/distinfo
  - image/patches/patch-image_module      - image/pkg/DESCR
  - image/pkg/PLIST                       - journal/Makefile
  - journal/distinfo                      - journal/pkg/DESCR
  - journal/pkg/PLIST                     - jquery_update/Makefile
  - jquery_update/distinfo
  - jquery_update/patches/patch-README_txt
  - jquery_update/pkg/DESCR               - jquery_update/pkg/PLIST
  - jstools/Makefile                      - jstools/distinfo
  - jstools/pkg/DESCR                     - jstools/pkg/PLIST
  - linktocontent/Makefile                - linktocontent/distinfo
  - linktocontent/pkg/DESCR               - linktocontent/pkg/PLIST
  - locale-de/Makefile                    - locale-de/distinfo
  - locale-de/pkg/DESCR                   - locale-de/pkg/PLIST
  - locale-es/Makefile                    - locale-es/distinfo
  - locale-es/pkg/DESCR                   - locale-es/pkg/PLIST
  - locale-fr/Makefile                    - locale-fr/distinfo
  - locale-fr/patches/patch-installer_po
  - locale-fr/pkg/DESCR                   - locale-fr/pkg/PLIST
  - locale-it/Makefile                    - locale-it/distinfo
  - locale-it/pkg/DESCR                   - locale-it/pkg/PLIST
  - locale-ja/Makefile                    - locale-ja/distinfo
  - locale-ja/pkg/DESCR                   - locale-ja/pkg/PLIST
  - masquerade/Makefile                   - masquerade/distinfo
  - masquerade/patches/patch-masquerade_module
  - masquerade/pkg/DESCR                  - masquerade/pkg/PLIST
  - meta-tags/Makefile                    - meta-tags/distinfo
  - meta-tags/pkg/DESCR                   - meta-tags/pkg/PLIST
  - nodefamily/Makefile                   - nodefamily/distinfo
  - nodefamily/pkg/DESCR                  - nodefamily/pkg/PLIST
  - nodeprofile/Makefile                  - nodeprofile/distinfo
  - nodeprofile/pkg/DESCR                 - nodeprofile/pkg/PLIST
  - pathauto/Makefile                     - pathauto/distinfo
  - pathauto/patches/patch-pathauto_install
  - pathauto/pkg/DESCR                    - pathauto/pkg/PLIST
  - printer-friendly/Makefile             - printer-friendly/distinfo
  - printer-friendly/pkg/DESCR            - printer-friendly/pkg/PLIST
  - securelogin/Makefile                  - securelogin/distinfo
  - securelogin/pkg/DESCR                 - securelogin/pkg/PLIST
  - sitedoc/Makefile                      - sitedoc/distinfo
  - sitedoc/pkg/DESCR                     - sitedoc/pkg/PLIST
  - subform_element/Makefile              - subform_element/distinfo
  - subform_element/pkg/DESCR             - subform_element/pkg/PLIST
  - taxonomy_manager/Makefile             - taxonomy_manager/distinfo
  - taxonomy_manager/patch-taxonomy_manager_module
  - taxonomy_manager/pkg/DESCR            - taxonomy_manager/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-aberdeen/Makefile               - theme-aberdeen/distinfo
  - theme-aberdeen/pkg/DESCR              - theme-aberdeen/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-bealestreet/Makefile            - theme-bealestreet/distinfo
  - theme-bealestreet/pkg/DESCR           - theme-bealestreet/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-bluebreeze/Makefile             - theme-bluebreeze/distinfo
  - theme-bluebreeze/patches/patch-style_css
  - theme-bluebreeze/pkg/DESCR            - theme-bluebreeze/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-denver/Makefile                 - theme-denver/distinfo
  - theme-denver/pkg/DESCR                - theme-denver/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-litejazz/Makefile               - theme-litejazz/distinfo
  - theme-litejazz/pkg/DESCR              - theme-litejazz/pkg/PLIST
  - theme-newsflash/Makefile              - theme-newsflash/distinfo
  - theme-newsflash/pkg/DESCR             - theme-newsflash/pkg/PLIST
  - themesettingsapi/Makefile             - themesettingsapi/distinfo
  - themesettingsapi/pkg/DESCR            - themesettingsapi/pkg/PLIST
  - tinyMCE/Makefile                      - tinyMCE/distinfo
  - tinyMCE/patch-tinymce_jscripts_tiny_mce_tiny_mce_gzip_php
  - tinyMCE/patch-tinymce_module          - tinyMCE/pkg/DESCR
  - tinyMCE/pkg/PLIST                     - token/Makefile
  - token/distinfo                        - token/pkg/DESCR
  - token/pkg/PLIST                       - tql/Makefile
  - tql/distinfo                          - tql/patches/patch-tql_module
  - tql/pkg/DESCR                         - tql/pkg/PLIST
  - uploadpath/Makefile                   - uploadpath/distinfo
  - uploadpath/pkg/DESCR                  - uploadpath/pkg/PLIST
  - user_import/Makefile                  - user_import/distinfo
  - user_import/patches/patch-user_import_install
  - user_import/patches/patch-user_import_module
  - user_import/pkg/DESCR                 - user_import/pkg/PLIST
  - user_readonly/Makefile                - user_readonly/distinfo
  - user_readonly/patches/patch-user_readonly_module
  - user_readonly/pkg/DESCR               - user_readonly/pkg/PLIST
  - usernode/Makefile                     - usernode/distinfo
  - usernode/pkg/DESCR                    - usernode/pkg/PLIST
  - views/Makefile                        - views/distinfo
  - views/pkg/DESCR                       - views/pkg/PLIST
  - views-bonus/Makefile                  - views-bonus/distinfo
  - views-bonus/pkg/DESCR                 - views-bonus/pkg/PLIST
  - webform/Makefile                      - webform/distinfo
  - webform/patches/patch-components_grid_inc
  - webform/patches/patch-components_select_inc
  - webform/patches/patch-webform_components_inc
  - webform/pkg/DESCR                     - webform/pkg/PLIST
  - workflow/Makefile                     - workflow/distinfo
  - workflow/pkg/DESCR                    - workflow/pkg/PLIST

  > remove drupal5, which will soon be end-of-life. Switch to drupal6, please.
  > explicit ok sthen@, aja@ (stephan@)

kazehakase

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't fiddle with MULTI_PACKAGES in an archi-specific .if block. add
  > -webkit inconditionally instead, and set ONLY_FOR_ARCHS-webkit to the
  > list of archs where webkit actually builds. Bump REVISIONS. (landry@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/sydney_audio_sndio.c

  > Fix crash on firefox if the audio handler is null. Bump.
  > eric@ ok. (fgsch@)

mozplugger

  > Update to mozplugger 1.14.2.
  > landry@ ok. (fgsch@)

p5-WWW-Mechanize-TreeBuilder

  > update to 1.10003 (stephan@)

== x11 =============================================================== 09/09 ==

  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gucharmap/distinfo
  ~ gucharmap/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gucharmap-2.32.0. (ajacoutot@)

  - librsvg/pkg/PFRAG.shared              ~ librsvg/Makefile
  ~ librsvg/distinfo                      ~ librsvg/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to librsvg-2.32.0.
  > Merge PFRAG.shared into PLIST. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ games/Makefile                        ~ games/distinfo
  ~ games/patches/patch-configure
  ~ games/patches/patch-glchess_src_lib_defaults_py_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-glines_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnibbles_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnobots2_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnomine_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnotravex_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gnotski_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-gtali_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-mahjongg_Makefile_in
  ~ games/patches/patch-quadrapassel_Makefile_in
  ~ games/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-games-2.32.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgdamm/Makefile                     ~ libgdamm/distinfo
  ~ libgdamm/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libgdamm-3.99.21. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ py-gnome-extras/Makefile

  > Fix DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ at-spi/Makefile                       ~ at-spi/distinfo
  ~ at-spi/pkg/PLIST

  > Minor update to at-spi-1.32.0.
  > (translations updates) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgda/Makefile                       ~ libgda/distinfo
  ~ libgda/patches/patch-configure        ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-main
  + libgda/pkg/DESCR-ui                   + libgda/pkg/PLIST-ui

  > Major update to libgda-4.2.0.
  > Add a new libgda-ui subpackage: GTK+ extension and tools for libgda
  > (ajacoutot@)

py-gtk2

  ~ patches/patch-examples_Makefile_in    ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-gtk2-2.17.0.
  > This was released as a development version a long time ago but we need
  > it as it contains the defines of our actual gtk+2 version. Other *nix do
  > the same.
  > We cannot update to the latest py-gtk stable version just yet as it
  > requires a major gtk+2 version update which I'll work on during+after
  > p2k10.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

rep-gtk

  > Maintainance update to rep-gtk-0.90.4. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - be sure to depend on the lastest librep
  > - take maintainership (jasper@)

sawfish

  ~ Makefile