ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jul 18 07:00:22 BST 2011

databases/py-redis                      devel/py-pip
graphics/povray                         mail/exim
mail/postfix                            math/eigen2
misc                                    misc/lfm
misc/redshift                           net/py-dnspython
net/rtmpdump                            sysutils/login_oath
sysutils/pkg_mgr                        x11/gnome
x11/gnome3                              x11/gtk+
x11/vlc                                 x11/xcursorgen

== databases ========================================================= 01/09 ==

py-redis

  > Update py-redis to 2.4.6.
  > ok dcoppa at . (rpointel@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/09 ==

py-pip

  > - update py-pip to 1.0.2
  > from maintainer (benoit@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/09 ==

povray

  > Replace the included ancient copy of libpng-1.2 with a newer one that has
  > another decade worth of security fixes.  ok sthen@ (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/09 ==

exim

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        + files/exim-disable
  + files/exim-enable                     + files/mailer.conf.exim
  + pkg/exim.rc

  > Add an rc script for exim, ok aja@ fkr@ (sthen@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ snapshot/pkg/postfix.rc               ~ stable/Makefile
  ~ stable/pkg/MESSAGE                    ~ stable/pkg/postfix.rc

  > Don't check existence of mailer.conf.postfix before starting postfix.
  > The mailer.conf* files aren't robustly controlled so we shouldn't prevent
  > the daemon starting if they aren't how we expect. ok aja@, Brad. (sthen@)

== math ============================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

eigen2

  ~ Makefile

  > mirror the eigen2 distfile.
  > porters, please don't use bitbucket in MASTER_SITES, mirror the file
  > instead. they appear to generate tarballs on the fly and keep changing
  > how it's done so that the files never match for long. (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 06/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > +lfm (sthen@)

lfm

  + patches/patch-lfm___init___py         + patches/patch-setup_py
  + patches/patch-lfm_compress_py         + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import misc/lfm, from Patrikas Kugrinas, ok landry@

redshift

  > Update redshift to 1.7.
  > ok ajacoutot at . (rpointel@)

== net =============================================================== 07/09 ==

py-dnspython

  > - update py-dnspython to 1.9.4
  > - update PLIST
  > from wen heping, ok wcmaier@ (benoit@)

rtmpdump

  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-librtmp_handshake_h
  - patches/patch-librtmp_librtmp_pc_in   - patches/patch-librtmp_rtmp_c
  - patches/patch-rtmpdump_c              - patches/patch-rtmpsrv_c
  + patches/patch-librtmp_Makefile

  > Update to rtmpdump 2.4, packaged from git. From Nigel Taylor.
  > Supports RTMPE type 9 handshakes, used by some youtube streams (e.g. UK
  > 4od) (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/09 ==

login_oath

  > update to login_oath 0.7, now supports placing user keys in a central
  > directory (sthen@)

pkg_mgr

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-OpenBSD_PackageManager_DBIModel_pm

  > - don't hardcode /usr/local
  > ok landry@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 09/09 ==

  ~ librsvg/Makefile

  > librsvg doesn't need python at runtime, the script that used it is no
  > longer installed. ok/tweak aja@ (sthen@)

gnome3

  ~ x11/gnome/session/Makefile            ~ x11/gnome/session/pkg/README

  > Sync the nautilus extensions packages. (ajacoutot@)

gtk+

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-gdk_gdkinput_c
  + patches/patch-gtk_gtktypeutils_h

  > fix missing prototypes and a load of (harmless) LP64 warnings (naddy@)

vlc

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-modules_demux_avi_libavi_c

  > SECURITY: fix heap-based buffer overflow. CVE-2011-2588.
  > from Brad (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-modules_demux_avi_libavi_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_9
  > SECURITY: fix heap-based buffer overflow. CVE-2011-2588.
  > from maintainer (jasper@)

xcursorgen

  - patches/patch-configure_ac            - patches/patch-xcursorgen_c