[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-03-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Mar 9 07:00:01 GMT 2011

gnu/usr.bin/gcc                         lib/libc
regress/sys                             share/man
sys/arch/amd64/stand/boot               sys/arch/amd64/stand/cdboot
sys/arch/amd64/stand/installboot        sys/arch/amd64/stand/libsa
sys/arch/amd64/stand/pxeboot            sys/arch/i386/stand/boot
sys/arch/i386/stand/cdboot              sys/arch/i386/stand/installboot
sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa               sys/arch/i386/stand/pxeboot
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/ospfd

== gnu =============================================================== 01/07 ==

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/config/rs6000/sysv4.h

  > Fix compiler warning from recent HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP addition.
  > OK deraadt@ discusssed with millert@ otto@ and kettenis@ (drahn@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/07 ==

  ~ sys/getsockopt.2

  > Add a kernel man page sosplice(9) for the socket splicing implementation.
  > ok jmc@ (bluhm@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/07 ==

  + kern/splice/error-splice-ENOTSOCK.pl

  > Add regression test that checks ENOTSOCK error for non-socket drain.
  > (bluhm@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/options.4                        ~ man9/Makefile
  + man9/sosplice.9

  > Add a kernel man page sosplice(9) for the socket splicing implementation.
  > ok jmc@ (bluhm@)

  ~ man8/rc.subr.8

  > There is no such thing as rc_restart(). (ajacoutot@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/amd64/stand/boot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/amd64/stand/cdboot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/amd64/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/amd64/stand/libsa

  ~ biosdev.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/amd64/stand/pxeboot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/boot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/cdboot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  ~ biosdev.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/pxeboot

  ~ conf.c

  > Fix extended partition searching so we don't get lost. The offset
  > of the next EBR is relative to the start of the extended partition
  > described in the first MBR, not relative to the EBR specifying the
  > offset in its extended partition entry.
  > Clean up installboot -v output. Use daddr64_t for all sector numbers.
  > Not a complete fix, but better than what we had. More tweaks to
  > come.
  > Inspired by a diff and cluebat from uscav on tech@ a few weeks
  > ago.
  > Feedback from matthew@, weingart at .
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > vrng should go onto the ramdisk.
  > ok kettenis (deraadt@)

  > regen (jasper@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > - add Trust and two mice (jasper@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Fix a subtle carp reconfiguration problem.
  > Updating the HMAC from the carp_ioctl call does not see the newly
  > set IP address in the if_addrlist.	The only chance for carp to see
  > the new address is via the address-hook callback.  This change moves
  > the detection of address changes entirely into carp_addr_updated.
  > Furthermore, only call carp_hmac_prepare for the SIOCSVH case.  This
  > second bug was the reason why the first one went unnoticed for such
  > a long time.
  > Problem found and debugging help by camield at .
  > OK camield@ (mpf@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

tmux

  ~ tty.c

  > Fix an incorrect test which was always true (oupper is always < olower),
  > from Yusuke ENDOH. (nicm@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfe.c                               ~ hello.c

  > Instead of using IBUF_READ_SIZE as upper bound when building various
  > packets use a better upper bound based on IP_MAXPACKET. Also change
  > one IBUF_READ_SIZE to READ_BUF_SIZE since that is what the rest of
  > the code uses. Tested and OK sthen@ (claudio@)

  ~ lsupdate.c