ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 12 07:00:12 GMT 2011

INDEX                                   archivers
archivers/libshrink                     converters
converters/p5-Convert-Base32            databases/ruby-pg
devel                                   devel/avr
devel/p5-Test-CheckManifest             devel/p5-YAML-Perl
devel/p5-YAML-Tiny                      devel/xulrunner
mail/p5-GMail-IMAPD                     mail/p5-Mail-Webmail-Gmail
mail/zarafa                             multimedia/get_flash_videos
net                                     net/ii
net/p5-Net-BGP                          net/p5-Net-DHCP
net/p5-Net-TFTP                         net/pidgin
net/pure-ftpd                           net/tor
x11/gtk+3                               x11/tktreectrl

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync; 6834 unzels +526 -544 (bye bye openoffice) (sthen@)

== archivers ========================================================= 02/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > libshrink
  > ok landry@ (dhill@)

libshrink

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	libshrink port

== converters ======================================================== 03/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

converters

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Convert-Base32 (sthen@)

p5-Convert-Base32

  >	import ports/converters/p5-Convert-Base32, feedback/tweaks/ok giovanni@

== databases ========================================================= 04/09 ==

ruby-pg

  - patches/patch-ext_pg_c                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update to 0.10.1.  Remove patch included upstream.
  > OK landry@ (jeremy@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/09 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +	  SUBDIR += p5-Net-DHCP
  > +	  SUBDIR += p5-Test-CheckManifest (sthen@)

avr

  ~ libc/Makefile                         ~ libc/distinfo
  ~ libc/pkg/PLIST

  > update to avr-libc 1.7.1
  > ok jasper@ (ckuethe@)

p5-Test-CheckManifest

  >	import ports/devel/p5-Test-CheckManifest, from Nigel Taylor, ok jasper@

p5-YAML-Perl

  >	import p5-YAML-Perl 0.02

p5-YAML-Tiny

  > - update to 1.48 (jasper@)

xulrunner

  ~ 1.9/Makefile                          ~ 1.9/pkg/PLIST-devel

  > Oops.. unbreak after ffx/thunderbird change. Since we now build against
  > systemwide cairo, dependencies changed, and PLIST-devel changed.. (landry@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/09 ==

p5-GMail-IMAPD

  ~ Makefile

  > - no need for groff, mandoc is happy.
  > from gleydson soares (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Mail-Webmail-Gmail

  ~ Makefile

  > - no need for groff, mandoc is happy.
  > from gleydson soares (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

zarafa

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Bump to version 6.40.6.
  > upstream has yet again changed its way to distribute the source...
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libvmime/Makefile                     ~ libvmime/distinfo
  ~ libvmime/patch-vmime_platforms_posix_posixChildProcess_hpp

  > Get all patches individualy now.
  > Regen patches while here. (ajacoutot@)

  - zarafa/patches/patch-provider_libserver_ECIndexer_h
  ~ zarafa/Makefile                       ~ zarafa/distinfo
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_ECTestTools_IMAPTest_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_ECTestTools_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-ECtools_zarafa-cfgchecker_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-common_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-common_mapi_ptr_mapi_memory_ptr_h
  ~ zarafa/patch-common_mapi_ptr_mapi_object_ptr_h
  ~ zarafa/patch-configure                ~ zarafa/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-doc_manual_xml           ~ zarafa/patch-installer_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-installer_linux_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-installer_linux_gateway_cfg
  ~ zarafa/patch-libfreebusy_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-mapi4linux_src_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-php-ext_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_client_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_common_ECSearchClient_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_libserver_ECDatabaseUtils_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_libserver_ZarafaCmd_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patch-provider_server_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-spooler_DAgent_cpp       ~ zarafa/patch-spooler_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patch-zarafa-libsync_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main                 ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-web
  ~ zarafa/pkg/README-main
  + zarafa/patch-common_mapi_ptr_mapi_memory_ptr_h
  + zarafa/patch-common_mapi_ptr_mapi_object_ptr_h
  + zarafa/patches/patch-common_CommonUtil_cpp

  > SECURITY update to zarafa-6.40.6.
  > As usual, changelog is available at:
  > http://download.zarafa.com/community/final/6.40/changelog-6.40.txt
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ zarafa/Makefile

  > Missing build_depends. (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_flash_videos

  ~ Makefile

== net =============================================================== 08/09 ==

  > +	  SUBDIR += p5-Net-DHCP
  > +	  SUBDIR += p5-Test-CheckManifest (sthen@)

ii

  ~ Makefile

  > - no need for groff, mandoc is happy.
  > from gleydson soares (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Net-BGP

  > - update to 0.14
  > from Gleydson Soares (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix license (jasper@)

p5-Net-DHCP

  >	import ports/net/p5-Net-DHCP, from Nigel Taylor, ok jasper@

p5-Net-TFTP

  > - update p5-Net-TFTP to 0.19
  > from gleydson soares
  > - add missing regress depends (jasper@)

pidgin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > - switch to more compact LIB_DEPENDS style for the audio flavour
  > - fix CFLAGS issue within autoconf script, remove CFLAGS from MAKE_FLAGS
  > from Brad. (sthen@)

pure-ftpd

  > Fix a STARTTLS bug, same problem as CVE-2011-0411. For more
  > information see http://seclists.org/bugtraq/2011/Mar/79
  > ok Brad.
  > distfile re-rolled (spotted by landry@) - typo in NEWS fixed.
  > doesn't affect pkg -> no bump. (jasper@)

tor

  ~ patches/patch-src_config_torrc_sample_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/tor.rc

  > Bugfix update to tor-0.2.1.30.
  > * amongst other things, add a tweak to Tor's TLS handshake that makes
  > relays and bridges that run this new version reachable from Iran.
  > Add an rc script.
  > from Pascal Stumpf.
  > MAINTAINER timeout. (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 09/09 ==

gtk+3

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-gtk_gtksettings_c
  + patches/patch-gtk_gtkprintunixdialog_c
  + patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in         + pkg/DESCR-cups
  + pkg/DESCR-docs                        + pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/PLIST-cups                        + pkg/PLIST-docs
  + pkg/DESCR-main

  > New import:
  >	Import gtk+3-3.0.2.

tktreectrl