ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 19 07:00:13 GMT 2011

archivers/unrar                         audio/libcdio
databases/ruby-sequel_pg                devel/fossil
devel/ruby-home_run                     devel/subversion
infrastructure/templates                lang/jruby
lang/ruby                               misc/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel
net/adsuck                              sysutils
sysutils/tarsnap                        textproc/libical
textproc/py-feedparser                  www/chromium
www/p5-WWW-Robot                        www/tidyp

== archivers ========================================================= 01/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

unrar

  - patches/patch-rar_hpp                 ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-makefile_unix
  ~ patches/patch-unicode_hpp

  > Update to 4.00 release; maintainer timeout.
  > Switch version numbering to the official version from version.hpp,
  > different from the distfile numbering.  jasper@ agrees.
  > The current license allows PERMIT_*=Yes.  sthen@ agrees. (naddy@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/11 ==

libcdio

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > Cleanup diff from Brad.
  > - Removed some autoconf options for features which are enabled anyway.
  > - Cleaner fix for libiconv linking (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/11 ==

ruby-sequel_pg

  > Bump version to 1.0.2.
  > OK ajacoutot@ (jeremy@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/11 ==

fossil

  > - update to 20110316111914
  > from james turner (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

ruby-home_run

  > Bump version to 1.0.2.
  > OK ajacoutot@ (jeremy@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile

  > fix WANTLIB for -ruby subpackage; ok jasper (stsp@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/11 ==

templates

  ~ README.template

  > Simplify: PROJECT FOO -> FOO.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/11 ==

jruby

  - patches/patch-bin_jruby_sh            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo
  ~ patches/patch-tool_nailgun_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-bin_jruby_bash
  + patches/patch-build_xml
  + patches/patch-lib_ruby_site_ruby_1_8_rubygems_installer_rb
  + patches/patch-lib_ruby_site_ruby_1_8_rubygems_require_paths_builder_rb
  + patches/patch-lib_ruby_site_ruby_shared_mkmf_rb

  > Update jruby to 1.6.0.  This version adds ruby 1.9 syntax support,
  > as well as experimental C extension support, and many other
  > significant new features.
  > Bump required memory to 384MB, should fix occassional memory
  > errors when building.
  > Use the jruby-complete.jar instead of the jruby.jar, seems
  > to be necessary for C extension support to work correctly.
  > RSpec is no longer bundled.  Additionally, the extra 1.5.3
  > distfile is no longer needed as the changes have been included
  > upstream.
  > OK landry@ (jeremy@)

ruby

  ~ ruby.port.mk

  > Allow building of gem ext and extconf based ports with jruby,
  > since jruby 1.6.0 now supports them.  Require at least jruby
  > 1.6.0 when building/running a gem ext or extconf port.
  > Since jruby no longer bundles RSpec, simplify the
  > MODRUBY_RSPEC_DEPENDS handling.
  > OK landry@ (jeremy@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel

  ~ Makefile

  > bump EPOCH, 0.2603 > 0.58 (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 08/11 ==

adsuck

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/README                            + patches/patch-dhclient-adsuck
  + pkg/adsuck.rc

  > Update to adsuck-2.2.
  > Remove USE_GROFF.
  > ("anything originated by me uses mandoc" marco@)
  > rc.d(8) bits by myself.
  > From new maintainer Gonzalo L. R. with some tweaks by me. (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/11 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +tarsnap (landry@)

tarsnap

  >	Import tarsnap 1.0.29:

== textproc ========================================================== 10/11 ==

libical

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_libical_icalparser_c

  > Merge SVN r1062:
  > In parser_get_next_char(), make sure we are on at least the second
  > character
  > when testing if the current double-quote char is escaped.
  > Might fix the crash reported in ID: 2994723
  > This fixes a crash in evolution.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

py-feedparser

  ~ distinfo