[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-03-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 20 07:00:01 GMT 2011

distrib/sets                            etc/rc.d/rc.subr
libexec/spamd                           sys/arch/amd64/stand/installboot
sys/arch/i386/stand/installboot         sys/dev/usb
sys/kern                                sys/sys
usr.sbin/ntpd                           usr.sbin/pkg_add
usr.sbin/timed

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/05 ==

rc.d/rc.subr

  ~ rc.d/rc.subr

  > Since we now use pkill -0 for "check", it must be run as root,
  > so remove that test condition. Commented by schwarze@, OK ajacoutot@ (ian@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/05 ==

spamd

  ~ spamd.8

  > fix rdr-to example (requires direction); from James Turner
  > ok jmc@ (okan@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/amd64/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Make amd64/i386 installboot error out if /boot would cross the
  > BOOTBIOS_MAXSEC line.
  > ok deraadt at . (krw@)

arch/i386/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Make amd64/i386 installboot error out if /boot would cross the
  > BOOTBIOS_MAXSEC line.
  > ok deraadt at . (krw@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add the ONDA MSA110UP USB modem
  > Tested by Sergio Charpinel Jr.
  > OK sthen@, jsg@ (dcoppa@)

  > sync (dcoppa@)

  ~ umsm.c

  > Add the ONDA MSA110UP USB modem
  > Tested by Sergio Charpinel Jr.
  > OK sthen@, jsg@ (dcoppa@)

kern

  ~ subr_disk.c

  > Repair spoofing. We want to start at 'i', not 'j'.
  > Spotted by deraadt at . (krw@)

sys

  ~ types.h

  > move to 64-bit daddr_t; ports tree will follow i hope (deraadt@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

ntpd

  ~ ntpd.c

  > use timerclear macro
  > ok henning@ (okan@)

pkg_add

  ~ pkg_add.1                             ~ pkg_create.1
  ~ pkg_delete.1                          ~ pkg_info.1

  > Xr pkg.conf.5; from Patrick Lamaiziere
  > ok espie (jmc@)

  ~ pkg_create.1                          ~ pkg_delete.1

  > fix some name[=value] horrors; (jmc@)

  ~ OpenBSD/AddCreateDelete.pm

  > put back -L in handle_options, so that it works in
  > pkg_add/pkg_delete/pkg_create
  > prompted by jmc@, noticed by Gregory Edigarov (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgCreate.pm

  > I can remove duplicate flag since that's handled upwards. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm

  > Pass the new -c option to grotty when building manuals, to avoid ANSI
  > escape sequences and continue using traditional backspace escaping.
  > Using feedback from millert@ and espie at .
  > Tested by landry@ in bulk builds.
  > ok naddy@ landry@
  > When installing this patch, make sure to upgrade your textproc/groff
  > package to groff-1.21 before trying to build ports, because the old
  > groff-1.15 grotty will error out when being fed the -c option. (schwarze@)

timed

  ~ timed/candidate.c                     ~ timed/master.c
  ~ timed/readmsg.c                       ~ timed/timed.c