[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-03-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Mar 23 07:00:02 GMT 2011

distrib                                 distrib/amd64
distrib/beagle                          distrib/i386
distrib/miniroot                        distrib/notes
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/beagle/dev                     sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/netinet6
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/awk
usr.sbin/mrinfo                         usr.sbin/rpc.lockd
usr.sbin/rtadvd                         usr.sbin/rtsold
usr.sbin/tcpdump                        usr.sbin/traceroute
usr.sbin/wsmoused

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

distrib

  ~ Makefile

  > enter beagle (deraadt@)

amd64

  ~ common/install.md

  > Pay attention to result of amd64/i386 installboot(8).  Warn user
  > when they won't be able to boot the installed root disk.  Move
  > installboot invocation to just before congratulation on sucess is
  > emitted. Thus the installed partition will be 'complete' if it ever
  > is booted.
  > "go for it" deraadt@ (krw@)

beagle

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Make this like other ramdisk Makefiles (those of you who are currently
  > doing cross-builds will want to maintain your own diffs for now) (deraadt@)

i386

  ~ common/install.md

  > Pay attention to result of amd64/i386 installboot(8).  Warn user
  > when they won't be able to boot the installed root disk.  Move
  > installboot invocation to just before congratulation on sucess is
  > emitted. Thus the installed partition will be 'complete' if it ever
  > is booted.
  > "go for it" deraadt@ (krw@)

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > Pay attention to result of amd64/i386 installboot(8).  Warn user
  > when they won't be able to boot the installed root disk.  Move
  > installboot invocation to just before congratulation on sucess is
  > emitted. Thus the installed partition will be 'complete' if it ever
  > is booted.
  > "go for it" deraadt@ (krw@)

notes

  + beagle/contents                       + beagle/features
  + beagle/hardware                       + beagle/install
  + beagle/prep                           + beagle/upgrade
  + beagle/whatis                         + beagle/xfer

  > add a first batch of notes for beagle, still rough and far from complete,
  > but one should be able to get an xM booting with these instructions.
  > "throw them in, then we can fix." drahn@ (jasper@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man4/puc.4

  > Support for NetMos Nm9922 dual serial port cards
  > ok deraadt@ (mlarkin@)

  ~ man4/bge.4

  > don't refer to an error message which no longer exists (bge's jumbo buffer
  > allocator was removed with the move to MCLGETI). spotted by Richard Toohey.
  > (sthen@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

  ~ conf.c

  > renegade spaces; no binary change (marco@)

arch/beagle/dev

  ~ omap_com.c

  > no need for a xxxpower function; ok drahn (deraadt@)

  > Support for NetMos Nm9922 dual serial port cards
  > ok deraadt@ (mlarkin@)

  > Support for NetMos Nm9922 dual serial port cards
  > ok deraadt@ (mlarkin@)

  ~ pucdata.c

  > Support for NetMos Nm9922 dual serial port cards
  > ok deraadt@ (mlarkin@)

dev/usb

  ~ ueagle.c                              ~ umodem.c

  > silently clear the endpoint when the device has failed; ok jakemsr
  > (deraadt@)

netinet6

  ~ ip6_output.c                          ~ ip6_var.h

  > Extract the new function ip6_fragment() from ip6_output() to make
  > it reusable by pf.
  > ok claudio@ (bluhm@)

sys

  ~ disklabel.h

  > Increase number of EBRs we can transit looking for the OpenBSD partition
  > to 256 from 8. 256 ought to be enough for anyone. (krw@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

awk

  ~ awk.1

  > some small tweaks from Michael W. Bombardieri;
  > ok sobrado (jmc@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

mrinfo

  ~ mrinfo.c

  > use timerclear macro
  > ok miod@ (okan@)

rpc.lockd

  ~ procs.c

  > use timerclear macro
  > ok miod@ (okan@)

rtadvd

  ~ timer.c

  > use timerclear macro
  > ok miod@ (okan@)

rtsold

  ~ rtsold.c

  > use timerclear macro
  > ok miod@ (okan@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-ospf.c

  > Don't be to strict when checking the length of an ospf packet.
  > Allow for padding bytes in the IP packet (length > ntohs(op->ospf_len))
  > but report both length in that case.
  > OK sthen@, deraadt@ (claudio@)

traceroute

  ~ traceroute.c