ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Nov 2 07:00:23 GMT 2011

.cvsignore                              INDEX
archivers/star                          biology/emboss
biology/py-biopython                    cad/chipmunk
cad/geda-gaf                            cad/gerbv
cad/klogic                              cad/pcb
cad/spice                               cad/xnecview
cad/xtrkcad                             devel/arm-elf
devel/cmake                             devel/dconf
devel/jdk                               devel/libtool
games/gbrainy                           graphics/DevIL
graphics/GraphicsMagick                 graphics/ImageMagick
graphics/aalib                          graphics/agg
graphics/amide                          graphics/cairo
graphics/cairomm                        graphics/camlimages
graphics/clutter                        graphics/darktable
graphics/dia                            graphics/digikam
graphics/djvulibre                      graphics/dumpmpeg
graphics/enjoympeg                      graphics/freeglut
graphics/ftgl                           graphics/fyre
graphics/gdk-pixbuf2                    graphics/geeqie
graphics/gegl                           japanese/Wnn
japanese/kanatest                       japanese/kanjipad
japanese/kasumi                         japanese/kinput2
japanese/kterm                          multimedia/get_iplayer
net/pure-ftpd                           news/py-yenc
sysutils/cdrtools                       sysutils/sdd
x11/gnome                               x11/gtksourceview3

== .cvsignore ======================================================== 01/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/.cvsignore

.cvsignore

== INDEX ============================================================= 02/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 7260 (sthen@)

== archivers ========================================================= 03/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

star

  - patches/patch-RULES_mk-gmake_id       ~ Makefile

  > * remove a workaround now that uname -p returns MACHINE_ARCH
  > * unify/prettify Makefiles a bit (naddy@)

== biology =========================================================== 04/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

emboss

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-biopython

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

== cad =============================================================== 05/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

chipmunk

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

geda-gaf

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gerbv

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

klogic

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

pcb

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

spice

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xnecview

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xtrkcad

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 06/14 ==

arm-elf

  ~ newlib/Makefile

  > this requires arm-elf/binutils to build (naddy@)

cmake

  ~ cmake.port.mk

  > Set CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY to true into cmake.port.mk.
  > This will tell CMake to skip rescanning the whole directory in the fake
  > stage: our ports infrastructure already takes care that fake happens
  > only after build.
  > From Vadim Zhukov
  > Tested in a bulk build and ok, jasper@ (dcoppa@)

dconf

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-bin_dconf-update_vala

  > Bring a patch from upstream that prevents 'dconf update' from crashing.
  > (ajacoutot@)

jdk

  ~ 1.6/Makefile

  > missing bump in -r1.24 (jasper@)

libtool

  ~ patches/patch-libltdl_config_ltmain_sh

  > - update to 2.4.2
  > from brad (MAINTAINER)
  > tested in a bulk by me (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 07/14 ==

gbrainy

  > Bugfix update to gbrainy-2.05.
  > ok kevlo@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/14 ==

DevIL

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

GraphicsMagick

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ImageMagick

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

aalib

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

agg

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

amide

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

cairo

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

cairomm

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

camlimages

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

clutter

  ~ clutter-box2d/Makefile                ~ clutter-gst/Makefile
  ~ clutter-gtk/Makefile                  ~ core/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

darktable

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

dia

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

digikam

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

djvulibre

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

dumpmpeg

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

enjoympeg

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

freeglut

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ftgl

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

fyre

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gdk-pixbuf2

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

geeqie

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gegl

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== japanese ========================================================== 09/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

Wnn

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

kanatest

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

kanjipad

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

kasumi

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

kinput2

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

kterm

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 10/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer

  > Pass a newer swf url to rtmpdump, BBC updated things. (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 11/14 ==

pure-ftpd

  > update to pure-ftpd 1.0.34, ok Brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

== news ============================================================== 12/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

py-yenc

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 13/14 ==

cdrtools

  - patches/patch-RULES_rules1_top        ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-cdda2wav_local_cnf_in

  > * remove a workaround now that uname -p returns MACHINE_ARCH
  > * unify/prettify Makefiles a bit (naddy@)

sdd

  - patches/patch-RULES_rules1_top        ~ Makefile

  > * remove a workaround now that uname -p returns MACHINE_ARCH
  > * unify/prettify Makefiles a bit (naddy@)

  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit/distinfo

  > - bugfix update to 3.2.2 (jasper@)

gtksourceview3