ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Nov 5 07:00:19 GMT 2011

archivers/unarj                         audio/bmp
audio/gmpc                              audio/gmpc-libnotify
audio/hgd                               audio/libcanberra
audio/rhythmbox                         audio/snack
audio/vagalume                          audio/xmms
comms/gmfsk                             comms/gnokii
comms/gpsk31                            comms/jpilot
comms/jpilot-syncmal                    comms/pilot-link
comms/seyon                             comms/x3270
comms/xastir                            comms/xdx
converters/py-cjkcodecs                 converters/py-iconvcodec
converters/wv                           converters/wv2
databases/gq                            databases/iodbc
databases/keximdb                       databases/libdbi-drivers
databases/libpqxx                       databases/mdbtools
databases/mysqlcc                       databases/postgresql-odbc
databases/py-cdb                        databases/py-mysql
databases/py-odbc                       databases/py-pgsql
databases/py-psycopg2                   databases/py-pygresql
databases/py-sqlalchemy                 databases/py-sqlite
databases/py-sqlite2                    databases/py-storm
databases/py-sybase                     databases/qt3-sqlite3-plugin
databases/ruby-do_mysql                 databases/ruby-mysql
databases/ruby-mysqlplus                databases/skytools
databases/sqlitebrowser                 databases/sqliteman
devel/ccrtp                             devel/ethos
devel/fox                               devel/gflags
devel/giblib                            devel/giggle
devel/glade                             devel/gtest
devel/gtkparasite                       devel/libusb1
devel/tcllib                            graphics/ruby-rmagick
multimedia/get_iplayer                  productivity/grisbi
security/chntpw                         security/cryptokit
security/gksu-polkit                    security/gnomint
security/gpa                            security/gringotts
security/hydra                          security/nessus
security/otpcalc                        security/pinentry
security/prelude                        security/py-crack
security/py-cryptkit                    security/py-crypto
security/py-openssl                     security/py-pykpass
security/ssh-askpass-fullscreen         security/xmlsec
x11/bwidget                             x11/gnome

== archivers ========================================================= 01/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

unarj

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-environ_c
  ~ patches/patch-unarj_h                 ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - regen patches and add missing rcs id's
  > - regen PLIST
  > - better DESCR (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Typo. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-unarj_c

  > - make it clear unarj was modified for ports.
  > discussed with and ok aja@ naddy@ (jasper@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/11 ==

bmp

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gmpc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > tyop (jasper@)

gmpc-libnotify

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

hgd

  + patches/patch-configure

  > Prevent configure failing if mplayer is not present at build time. MPlayer
  > is a RUN_DEPEND and is
  > not really needed for the build. In the next release, we will make the
  > check at runtime.
  > Thanks Nigel for raising this. (edd@)

libcanberra

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

rhythmbox

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

snack

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

vagalume

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xmms

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== comms ============================================================= 03/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

gmfsk

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gnokii

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gpsk31

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

jpilot

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

jpilot-syncmal

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

pilot-link

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

seyon

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

x3270

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xastir

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xdx

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== converters ======================================================== 04/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

py-cjkcodecs

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-iconvcodec

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

wv

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

wv2

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 05/11 ==

gq

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

iodbc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

keximdb

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

libdbi-drivers

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

libpqxx

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

mdbtools

  ~ snapshot/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

mysqlcc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

postgresql-odbc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-cdb

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-odbc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-pgsql

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-psycopg2

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-pygresql

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-sqlalchemy

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-sqlite

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-sqlite2

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-storm

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-sybase

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

qt3-sqlite3-plugin

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ruby-do_mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ruby-mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ruby-mysqlplus

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

skytools

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

sqlitebrowser

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

sqliteman

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 06/11 ==

ccrtp

  ~ Makefile

  > tyop spotted by nigel@ (jasper@)

ethos

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

fox

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gflags

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

giblib

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

giggle

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

glade

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gtest

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gtkparasite

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

libusb1

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/openbsd_ugen.c

  > Add missing build depend spotted by nigel@ and fix two minor issues in the
  > backend.
  > Tested and ok ajacoutot@ (mpi@)

  ~ Makefile

  > unbreak (jasper@)

tcllib

  - patches/patch-examples_mime_maildemo_tcl
  ~ patches/patch-support_devel_all_tcl
  ~ patches/patch-support_devel_sak_test_run_tcl
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-apps_page
  + patches/patch-examples_tepam_tepam_demo_tcl
  + patches/patch-support_installation_actions_tcl
  + patches/patch-support_installation_modules_tcl

  > Update to tcllib-1.13. Some new patches, some patches went upstream.
  > Move less-used apps to examples/tcllib/apps.
  > Stop writing and overwriting regress.log.
  > Ok sebastia@ (stu@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/11 ==

ruby-rmagick

  > - update to 2.13.1 (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer

  > switch swf url again. (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 09/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

grisbi

  ~ Makefile

  > make doesn't like extra '\'s (jasper@)

== security ========================================================== 10/11 ==

chntpw

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

cryptokit

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gksu-polkit

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gnomint

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gpa

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

gringotts

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

hydra

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

nessus

  ~ core/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

otpcalc

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

pinentry

  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST
  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/DESCR-gtk2
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/PLIST-gtk2
  + pkg/PLIST-main

  > Add a subpackage for GTK2 frontend. ok pea@ (stsp@)

prelude

  ~ libprelude/Makefile                   ~ libpreludedb/Makefile
  ~ lml/Makefile                          ~ manager/Makefile
  ~ pflogger/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-crack

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-cryptkit

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-crypto

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

py-openssl

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

py-pykpass

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

ssh-askpass-fullscreen

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

xmlsec

  ~ Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

bwidget

  > Update to bwidget-1.9.5 and do some Makefile tidying.
  > Ok sebastia@ (stu@)

gnome

  ~ baker/Makefile                        ~ byzanz/Makefile
  ~ contacts/Makefile                     ~ desktop/Makefile
  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ eog-plugins/Makefile
  ~ f-spot/Makefile                       ~ file-roller/Makefile
  ~ gdl/Makefile                          ~ gdl1/Makefile
  ~ gedit-plugins/Makefile                ~ genius/Makefile
  ~ ghex/Makefile                         ~ gitg/Makefile
  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ libcryptui/Makefile
  ~ libgnome-media-profiles/Makefile      ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile
  ~ libgnomekbd/Makefile                  ~ librsvg/Makefile
  ~ libxklavier/Makefile                  ~ media/Makefile
  ~ metacity/Makefile                     ~ mono-gnome/Makefile
  ~ moserial/Makefile                     ~ nautilus/Makefile
  ~ nautilus-open-terminal/Makefile       ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile
  ~ nettool/Makefile                      ~ panel/Makefile
  ~ power-manager/Makefile                ~ rygel/Makefile
  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ seahorse/Makefile
  ~ seahorse-plugins/Makefile             ~ seahorse-sharing/Makefile
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ terminal/Makefile
  ~ themes-standard/Makefile              ~ totem/Makefile
  ~ totem-pl-parser/Makefile              ~ utils/Makefile
  ~ video-arcade/Makefile                 ~ vinagre/Makefile
  ~ vino/Makefile

  > - regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

  ~ gnote/Makefile                        ~ gnote/pkg/PLIST

  > Disable applet: it crashes half the time and will be the default upstream
  > setting for next release anyway. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ color-manager/Makefile

  > Missing MODGNOME_TOOLS, spotted by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ color-manager/Makefile                ~ color-manager/pkg/PLIST

  > Unbreak when docbook2x is installed. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ nettool/Makefile