[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-11-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Nov 21 07:00:01 GMT 2011

games/fortune                           gnu/usr.bin/binutils
usr.bin/aucat                           usr.sbin/pkg_add

== games ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

fortune

  ~ datfiles/fortunes

  > grammar fix, from jnemeth at netbsd (-r1.48); (jmc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/04 ==

usr.bin/binutils

  ~ gdb/bsd-uthread.c

  > don't use == when = was intended
  > ok kettenis@ (jsg@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

aucat

  ~ aproc.c                               ~ aproc.h
  ~ aucat.c                               ~ dev.c
  ~ dev.h                                 ~ file.h
  ~ midi.c                                ~ midi.h
  ~ siofile.c                             ~ sock.c
  ~ wav.c

  > Move mmc/mtc and volume control bits from struct aproc to struct
  > dev. Allows volume settings to be saved while the device is kept
  > closed. Besides that, no behabiour changes. (ratchov@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgInfo.pm