[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Sep 2 07:00:02 BST 2011

regress/usr.sbin                        share/man
sys/dev/pci                             usr.sbin/arp
usr.sbin/smtpd                          usr.sbin/sysmerge

== regress =========================================================== 01/04 ==

usr.sbin

  + relayd/Client.pm                      + relayd/Makefile
  + relayd/Proc.pm                        + relayd/Relayd.pm
  + relayd/Server.pm                      + relayd/args-default.pl
  + relayd/args-reverse.pl                + relayd/args-ssl-client.pl
  + relayd/args-ssl-server.pl             + relayd/args-ssl.pl
  + relayd/direct.pl                      + relayd/funcs.pl
  + relayd/relayd.pl

  > Add regression tests for relaying connections through relayd.  This
  > is useful to ensure that socket splicing is working correctly.
  > Server, relayd, client with different config are started for each
  > subtest.  Data must pass unmodified. (bluhm@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > - remove drupal5 reference, drupal5 is gone. (jasper@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

  ~ if_iwn.c                              ~ if_iwnreg.h

  > The 6005 and 6050-based parts need DC calibration turned on, otherwise the
  > firmware will crap out, at least on the 6005.  First step to getting my
  > "Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205" to work. (kettenis@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 04/04 ==

arp

  ~ arp.8

  > grammar fix; from Brynet (jmc@)

smtpd

  ~ mfa_session.c                         ~ parse.y
  ~ smtp_session.c

  > - if no filter is setup, do not overwrite the data line with filtmsg buffer
  > - remove annoying debug lines
  > - disable back filters at smtpd.conf level
  > committing on behalf of gilles@ (chl@)

  ~ parse.y

  > add missing header needed by bsearch()
  > ok gilles@ (chl@)

  ~ bounce.c                              ~ control.c
  ~ dns.c                                 ~ queue.c
  ~ ramqueue.c                            ~ runner.c
  ~ smtp.c                                ~ smtp_session.c
  ~ smtpctl.c                             ~ smtpd.c
  ~ smtpd.h                               ~ ssl.c
  ~ smtpctl/Makefile                      ~ smtpd/Makefile
  + stats.c

  > Introduce a small set of functions to manage stat counters in a
  > simpler and hopefully saner way.
  > ok gilles@ chl@ (eric@)

  ~ smtp.c

  > move a log_debug() call to a less annoying spot so that it does not get
  > called for each single line of DATA exchanged between smtp and mfa
  > (gilles@)

sysmerge

  ~ sysmerge.sh