[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Sep 5 07:00:01 BST 2011

distrib/sets                            regress/usr.sbin
sbin/disklabel                          sbin/init
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/arch/sparc/conf
sys/arch/vax/conf                       sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/tc
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/at
usr.bin/touch                           usr.sbin/relayd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.loongson
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.palm
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.socppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/base/mi                         ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (miod@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/07 ==

usr.sbin

  ~ relayd/relayd.pl                      + relayd/args-http-contentlength.pl

  > Add test wether relayd is logging the correct http content-length. (bluhm@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

disklabel

  ~ disklabel.8

  > grammar fix; from Martin Pelikan (jmc@)

init

  ~ init.8

  > knock out useless Pp; (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man7/hier.7

  > add /etc/ldap; ok martinh (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.alpha/Makefile              + man4/man4.alpha/bba.4

  > Driver for the TURBOchannel alpha baseboard audio. Ported from NetBSD, with
  > changes to allow using non-native encodings, and alpha specific code to try
  > and avoid doing 8 bit memory access.
  > Tested on 3000/300LX, deaf testing on 3000/600. (miod@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Driver for the TURBOchannel alpha baseboard audio. Ported from NetBSD, with
  > changes to allow using non-native encodings, and alpha specific code to try
  > and avoid doing 8 bit memory access.
  > Tested on 3000/300LX, deaf testing on 3000/600. (miod@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ awacs.c

  > Silence awacs_trigger_input by turning a noisy printf into the DPRINTF
  > it was intended to be; reported by Donovan Watteau (miod@)

  ~ awacs.c

  > oops, this DPRINTF flavour takes no parentheses. (miod@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ files.sparc

  > Add emulation support for slinear:8, ulinear:8 and alaw. Written by jason@
  > more than 8 years ago; allows aucat (and sndio users) to happily use
  > amd7930-based audio devices.
  > Verified by playing an mp3 file on vax. (miod@)

arch/vax/conf

  ~ files.vax

  > Add emulation support for slinear:8, ulinear:8 and alaw. Written by jason@
  > more than 8 years ago; allows aucat (and sndio users) to happily use
  > amd7930-based audio devices.
  > Verified by playing an mp3 file on vax. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ am7930.c

  > Add emulation support for slinear:8, ulinear:8 and alaw. Written by jason@
  > more than 8 years ago; allows aucat (and sndio users) to happily use
  > amd7930-based audio devices.
  > Verified by playing an mp3 file on vax. (miod@)

  ~ am7930.c                              ~ am7930var.h

  > Add the possibility for a MD attachment to stack a stream filter (sw_code)
  > if it needs to rewrite the audio stream; adapted from NetBSD (miod@)

  > Add PCI ids for D-Link DGE-530T C1 GigE NIC and the ServerWorks HT-1100
  > SATA
  > controllers. From Brad. (sthen@)

  > sync (sthen@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add entry for Intel Z68 LPC and correct the H61 LPC entry (pointed out by
  > Martin Pelikan). (kettenis@)

  > regen (kettenis@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > There is no such thing as the "Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6005". (kettenis@)

  > regen (kettenis@)

dev/tc

  ~ files.tc                              + bba.c

  > Driver for the TURBOchannel alpha baseboard audio. Ported from NetBSD, with
  > changes to allow using non-native encodings, and alpha specific code to try
  > and avoid doing 8 bit memory access.
  > Tested on 3000/300LX, deaf testing on 3000/600. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > Another udav from Loganaden Velvindron and
  > Intel 6 Series/C200 Rate Matching Hub from Martin Pelikan (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ if_udav.c

  > another udav device from Loganaden Velvindron (jsg@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

at

  ~ at.1

  > have the -t argument name in the options list match that of SYNOPSIS;
  > ok millert (jmc@)

touch

  ~ touch.1

  > we've already stated the format of the -d and -t arguments: no need to
  > repeat it;
  > ok millert (jmc@)

relayd

  ~ relay.c

  > The relayd used the CHECK_TIMEOUT for connect and ssl handshake.
  > This is 200 milliseconds and too short.  Instead use the 600 seconds
  > session timeout that is used for accepted sessions everywhere else.
  > While there, make flag handling in relay_ssl_transaction() consistent
  > to the other functions.
  > tested and ok sthen@ (bluhm@)

  ~ relay.c

  > Especially with SSL and short data transfers, it could happen that
  > the client closed before the connection to the server has been
  > established.  Then the relay closed immediately before transferring
  > any data.  The solution is to delay the close until the other side
  > has an event buffer.
  > ok sthen@ (bluhm@)

  ~ proc.c                                ~ relay.c
  ~ relayd.c                              ~ relayd.h