ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 6 07:00:23 BST 2011

databases/mysql                         databases/postgresql-jdbc
devel/libyajl                           devel/msp430
devel/mspdebug                          devel/p5-Test-Warn
devel/p5-YAML-XS                        devel/p5-boolean
geo/jeoip                               infrastructure/bin
lang/antlr3                             math/p5-Statistics-Descriptive
multimedia/get_iplayer                  net
net/fpdns                               net/gupnp
net/nagios                              net/openfire
net/rtmpdump                            sysutils/rsyslog
textproc/calibre                        textproc/mupdf
textproc/stringtemplate                 www
www/clearsilver                         www/squid
x11/gnome                               x11/gnome3

== databases ========================================================= 01/12 ==

mysql

  - patches/patch-include_my_time_h
  - patches/patch-mysql-test_r_func_time_result
  - patches/patch-mysql-test_t_func_time_test
  - patches/patch-sql-common_my_time_c    - patches/patch-sql_set_var_cc
  - patches/patch-sql_sql_class_h         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-mysql-test_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-sql_mysqld_cc           ~ patches/patch-sql_sql_parse_cc
  ~ pkg/PLIST-tests

  > Update to 5.1.58
  > help and ok Brad (Maintainer) (giovanni@)

postgresql-jdbc

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't try to createlang plpgsql template1 in pre-regress.
  > Tests still fail, but later, and they hopefully will pass after
  > an update to the newest postgresql-jdbc. (kili@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

libyajl

  + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > check for compiler flags not available with gcc < 4; ok dcoppa@ (naddy@)

msp430

  - binutils/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-msp430_c
  ~ binutils/Makefile                     ~ binutils/distinfo
  ~ binutils/pkg/PLIST

  > - update msp430-binutils to 2.21.1
  > * this switches the msp430 toolchain to the uniarch version. for more
  > information please refer to:
  > http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mspgcc/index.php?title=Devel:Uniarch
  > (jasper@)

  ~ gcc/Makefile                          ~ gcc/distinfo
  ~ gcc/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc/patches/patch-libgcc_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc/pkg/PLIST

  > - update msp430-gcc to 4.5.3 (jasper@)

  - libc/patches/patch-Makefile           ~ libc/Makefile
  ~ libc/distinfo                         ~ libc/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to the uniarch libc, msp430-libc-20110612 (jasper@)

  ~ gdb/Makefile                          ~ gdb/distinfo
  ~ gdb/patches/patch-gdb_Makefile_in

  > - move to uniarch:
  > * remove tarred config/ but use the upstream patch now instead (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > hookup msp430mcu (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > - mspgc430 has a newstyle BSD license
  > - add a comment about uniarch (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ libc/Makefile
  ~ msp430mcu/Makefile

  > - set MASTER_SITES to mspgcc on sf.net (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ binutils/Makefile
  ~ binutils/distinfo                     ~ gcc/Makefile
  ~ gcc/distinfo                          ~ libc/Makefile
  ~ libc/distinfo                         ~ msp430mcu/Makefile
  ~ msp430mcu/distinfo

  > add a bunch of LTS patches from upstream (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > - clarify comment (jasper@)

mspdebug

  ~ Makefile

  > - add devel/msp430 to categories (jasper@)

p5-Test-Warn

  > - update to 0.23
  > - adjust depends
  > from wen heping (jasper@)

p5-YAML-XS

  > - update to 0.35
  > from wen heping (jasper@)

p5-boolean

  > - update to 0.27
  > from wen heping
  > maintainer timed-out (jasper@)

== geo =============================================================== 03/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

jeoip

  > - regen PLIST (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/12 ==

bin

  ~ link-checksums

  > fix (espie@)

  ~ link-checksums

  > if you ran the previous link-checksums, you have weird "by_cipher" all
  > over the place. run "link-checksums fix"  once to fix it. (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/12 ==

antlr3

  > - rename jarfile to antlr3.jar as this may co-exist with antlr2 a bit
  > longer. (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 06/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

p5-Statistics-Descriptive

  > - update to 3.0202
  > from wen heping (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

  > +fpdns (giovanni@)

fpdns

  >	Import net/fpdns, a tool to remotely determine dns server versions

gupnp

  ~ av/Makefile                           ~ av/distinfo

  > - update to 0.10.1
  > * bump gupnp dependency (jasper@)

nagios

  ~ nagios/Makefile                       ~ nagios/distinfo
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-base_Makefile_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-cgi_Makefile_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-configure
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-html_Makefile_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-include_config_h_in
  ~ nagios/pkg/PLIST-web

  > update to nagios 3.3.1 (sthen@)

  ~ check_email_delivery/Makefile         ~ check_email_delivery/distinfo
  ~ check_email_delivery/patch-check_email_delivery
  ~ check_email_delivery/patch-check_email_delivery_epn

  > update to check_email_delivery 0.7.0a (sthen@)

openfire

  ~ Makefile

  > somehow i missed previous' breakage. (jasper@)

rtmpdump

  - patches/patch-librtmp_rtmp_sys_h      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update to a newer git checkout of rtmpdump
  > - fixes include a casting issue resulting in invalid bw response,
  > a potential memleak, and a double free in RTMP_Close() (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

rsyslog

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-tools_syslogd_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_0
  > Security fix for CVE-2011-3200,
  > rsyslog: parseLegacySyslogMsg off-by-two buffer overflow (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-tools_syslogd_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_0
  > Security fix for CVE-2011-3200,
  > rsyslog: parseLegacySyslogMsg off-by-two buffer overflow (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

calibre

  - patches/patch-src_calibre_ebooks_pdf_images_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-setup_extensions_py
  ~ patches/patch-src_calibre_devices_scanner_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_calibre_constants_py
  + patches/patch-src_calibre_linux_py

  > major update to 0.8.17
  > from viq (jasper@)

mupdf

  > bugfix update to MuPDF 0.9 (sthen@)

stringtemplate

  ~ Makefile

  > - upstream keeps re-rolling distfiles without bumping versions.. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - switch to MODJAVA_JAR_DIR (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove clearsilver,python subdir since the flavors were transformed to
  > multi-packages. (landry@)

clearsilver

  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.python
  - pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/DESCR-perl
  + pkg/DESCR-python                      + pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/PLIST-perl                        + pkg/PLIST-python

  > switch from flavors to multi-packages (-main, -perl, -python), triggered
  > by a side-note from sthen.	take maintainership.
  > feedback and ok sthen, ok markus (previous maintainer) (okan@)

squid

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-helpers_negotiate_auth_squid_kerb_auth_squid_kerb_auth_c

  > Fix kerberos helper, spotted and fixed by Andrea Parazzini (giovanni@)

  ~ libgda/Makefile                       ~ libgda/distinfo
  ~ libgda/patches/patch-configure        ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-ui

  > Bugfix update to libgda-4.2.9. (ajacoutot@)

gnome3

  ~ sysutils/notification-daemon/Makefile
  ~ sysutils/notification-daemon/distinfo
  ~ sysutils/notification-daemon/pkg/PLIST