[odc] Daily www changes for 2011-09-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Sep 7 07:00:31 BST 2011

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2011-09-06

build                                   faq
groups.html                             nl
openssh                                 support.html

== build ============================================================= 01/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ support.dat

  > add a couple from henning@ (nick@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ mirrors/openssh-ftp.html.head
  ~ mirrors/openssh-portable.html.head

  > update source for openssh/ftp.html and openssh/portable.html files which
  > are generated from the mirror list in mirrors.dat (sthen@)

  ~ support.dat                           ~ groups.dat

  > update from Sergey Prysiazhnyi (sthen@)

== faq =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ nl/faq2.html                          ~ nl/faq8.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== groups.html ======================================================= 03/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/groups.html

groups.html

  > sync (sthen@)

== nl ================================================================ 04/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ donations.html                        ~ index.html
  ~ mail.html                             ~ report.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

== openssh =========================================================== 05/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ index.html
  ~ openbsd.html                          ~ portable.html
  + txt/release-5.9

  > openssh-5.9 (djm@)

  ~ index.html

  > zap "contains security fix" text from release date notice. OpenSSH-5.9
  > includes no security fixes (djm@)

  ~ ja/index.html                         ~ ja/openbsd.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (ajacoutot@)

  ~ openbsd.html

  > correct url; maurice at z74.net (deraadt@)

  ~ txt/release-5.9

  > I needed to respin the portable openssh-5.9p1.tar.gz tarball to correct
  > the version number in the source. Update the SHA1 sum accordingly (djm@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/support.html

support.html